8

Atlanta, Georgia
Few weeks later
London Wheat

"So why you playing with me then?" I ask Monse licking my lips as she sipped her drink. "Von I can't." she covered her mouth laughing. "Imma fuck you up." I assure. "No I'm sorry, seriously." she grabbed my arm. "Nah." I jerk away from her grip. I'm waiting for the waiter to come back with the bill so I can pay.

"Babe it was a joke, I'm sorry." she begged. "You wasn't joking." I say. She just told me that she picked the wrong Wheat and that somebody should spend the block again. And she said my stroke was weak. The woman came back and I placed the money in the thing and told her keep the change.

Monse got out of her seat and I grabbed her arm walking her out of the restaurant. She was still giggling while we walked to the car, so she still thinking that shit funny. I unlocked the door and opened it for her so she could get in. She started putting her seat belt on so I closed the door and jogged to the other side getting in.

"Von can you please not be so rough when we get home, my legs still kinda hurt from my workout." she whined. I ignored her and sped off connecting my phone to the Bluetooth. "You gone ignore me?" she asked. That shit really fucked with my mental, I'm insecure about shit like that, make me feel like she want somebody else. I pulled a blunt out of the arm rest and sparked it up.

Monse pulled her phone out and went to scrolling on IG, I decided to fuck with her and snatched it out of her hand. "Really Von, you doing the most." she rolled her eyes. I cut the radio up on her ass, something she hates. "So fucking annoying dawg." she shook her head. I smirked knowing that I got her mad.

When we got home she unlocked the door herself and went in stomping also mumbling under her breath. I closed and locked the door behind me and headed towards the stairs. I'm about to make her scream my name, I'm so glad the kids at Kelsey crib.

"Monse." I called going in the room. She ignored me and started taking her clothes off like she was about to go to bed. I grabbed her by the neck and put her on the bed ripping the rest of her clothes off. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants quickly ramming inside of her.

"Ahhh!" she moaned out trying to shut her legs but I pried them back open going deeper inside. "I'm sorry." she whimpered. Her juices flowed against me causing me to moan also. I held her by her waist to make sure she didn't run anywhere. She still can't take dick.

"You gone keep playing with me?" I asked pumping harder. Her moans were uncontrollable, she couldn't answer me. "You don't hear me talking to you?" I growl in her ear. "Imma stop." she managed. Her legs shook underneath me letting me know she was about to cum. Seconds later she nutted twice in a row. I was cumming inside of her while she was still coming back from her second climax.

"Fuck." I groan pulling out. Her pussy was red and she was still shaking. She carefully turned around arching her back for me.

"I love you." I kissed Monse so that she could taste herself while I was also tasting me. I don't mind kissing her after she gives me head. "I love you too." She made her way under the covers. "You mine you hear me. Can't nobody have you but me, you know who you belong to. So don't let a thought cross your mind saying somebody else can cuff you it'll be a fucking homicide." I tell her. "Ok." she said softly. I knows he was about off to sleep hell I was too. I just had to let her know a few things. I never pulled out though, I honestly just want another son. I laid beside her pulled her body towards mine.

Monse Santiago

"Bae ya phone ringing." I tell Von. This is the third time it rang in a row and he acted like he didn't want to get up. It woke me up so it's definitely time for him to wake up. "Ignore it." he said gripping me tighter. I couldn't ignore it though, I picked his phone up looking at the name and it was a K with a heart. I threw the phone in his face making him get up.

"Who is K?" I asked him. He woke up looking confused rubbing his eye. "What the fuck wrong with you cuh?" I knew he was gonna get mad he hates getting woke up from his sleep.

"Who is K?" I cross my arms. "Ion know." he responded nonchalantly. "They're calling your phone and you don't know? You think I'm stupid?"

"Monse just chill." he groaned stretching. "Ain't no fucking chill you got me fucked up." I get out of the bed tossing a robe on quickly.

"I don't know who the fuck that is take yo ass on somewhere." something made me wanna punch him right in the face. "Call them back then." I say. "For what? I told you I don't know who it is you don't trust me or some?"

"No I don't, you got somebody blowing your phone up waking me out of my sleep and now you don't know who it is. This is some bullshit." I looked up at him.

"I'll be wrong if I slap the shit outta you." he rubbed the part of his nose where the phone hit him. "Do it I'm itching to knock yo ass out right now." I threaten.

"You on some other shit I swear it's annoying." he shook his head. I rolled my eyes as he went in the bathroom closing the door behind him. I grabbed his phone putting the password in and went to the number. I called it and it rang three times before an answer. "I don't understand why you ignoring my calls you must be with your bitch?" I heard Kendras voice. "Bitch what the fuck." I yell.

"Monse?"

"You fucking my nigga or something?" I ask. She didn't respond she just hung the phone up. When Von came back out the bathroom I threw the phone at him again. "Why the fuck Kendra calling yo phone bitch?"

He stormed to me and slapped me right in the face before slamming me on the ground. "Why the fuck you keep throwing that fucking phone cuh? And I don't know why she calling me." he yelled. I got up running up on him throwing punches to his face. "Chill the fuck out!" he grabbed me pinning me to the bed.

"NO WHY THE FUCK IS SHE CALLING YO PHONE?!" I holler on the verge of tears. "I told you I don't fucking know." he let me up. "Why you lying to me Von?" I let my tear fall. He didn't respond he just walked in the closet. I sat in the bed with my head in my hands crying my eyes out.

At this moment I realized I wasted 7 whole years of my life waiting for him to still break my heart. I could have been with someone who truly loves me and will treat me right.

"Monse lemme tell you the truth ma." he walked out with joggers on. I didn't look at him.

"I got her number at the salon and we chilled after that, she gave me head for three seconds I swear I pushed her off. I'm wrong I know and I'm sorry, but once I thought of my family I pushed her off and I ain't talk to her since." he explained. I looked up at him in disgust before bursting into tears again. I know he fucked her, I feel like he did. Head for three seconds, he's lying.

"I can't believe you, that shit foul as fuck I'm so fucking disgusted!!" I tell him. Kendra out of all people, I see what Kianna meant. He tried to give me a hug but I pushed him off. I got out of the bed and started grabbing a few items and throwing them in a duffel bag.

"Where you going?" I ignored him.

"You gone really leave me?" he grabbed my shoulder. "Get off me."

I can't wait to see Kendra, I'm not even gonna fight her because I was warned. I just know not to get too close with any other bitch. Just when I thought my life was about to get better.