29

Monse Santiago

"Aww hey baby." I cheesed as my little Monte ran to me. "Ma." he smiled. I want another baby so bad, I love when their small. I picked him up and kissed his fat cheek. "Hey baby's." I hug and kiss Layla and Landon.

"Somebody is waiting for you guys in the car." I tell them as I begin walking behind them to the car. I ran my finger through Monte's curly hair debating on cutting it. I gave Landon the choice of cutting his hair and he chose waves. My baby is so handsome with them.

I opened up the door for them and they smiled hard seeing Von. "Daddy!" They screamed. "Look baby, here go daddy." I held Monte closer to Von as he looked at him. "No." he whined shaking his head. "Come on man." he reached for him with a smile. Monte looked at me then at Von and stuck his arms out for him to grab him. "Hey."

"Hey." Monte spoke back. My baby doesn't talk much. Not that he doesn't know how to project sentences he's just anti. He grabbed Von's chain and smiled at it. "Aww." I almost tear up. "Ian gone leave y'all again." he told all of them. I smiled hoping he was serious this time.

My phone rang and it was Khalil calling. I answered it and walked off a little. "What's up baby, when you coming home? I'm mad hungry."

"I'm leaving in a few bae what you wanna eat?"

"It don't matter."

"Ok I'll be there in thirty." I say before ending the call. "That's ya lil boyfriend?" Von chuckled walking up behind me. "He's very much a grown ass man." I turn around seeing Monte on his hip. "He treating you right?" he asked. Before I could answer my question he interrupted with another. "Do that nigga know every spot and discover new ones? He can't get you wet like me Monse." he told me. "He not me ma, get that through ya head. If you ain't happy with me you ain't gone be happy period." he looked me in my eyes. "You still love me." I looked at him all speechless before clearing my throat. "I have to go London." I say.

"Sexy ass, you on ya grown woman shit huh?" he licked his lips at me. "Since 16." I say. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"What that mean?"

"That's exactly what you told them hoes when we was together huh? You not shit." I chuckle shaking my head. "You not either." he stated. "I a-" he cut me off by walking closer and grabbing my neck.

"Stop playing with me Monse, you mine either way it go. I'm yo first everything ma you still in love with me." he looked at me. Von knew he was sexy and that everything about him turned me on. I crossed my legs to stop the waterfalls and he let me go chuckling. "Let me tend to my kids." he tried to hug me but I dodged it. "Yeah, bye. Love y'all." I told them walking off to my car.

I hate his fine ass. STUPID ASS BITCH. Ugh Monse your so dumb. Why would you let that nigga turn you on like that knowing you don't want him. Maybe it's the chemistry girl he's all you know. Get over him he's in the past, just keep co parenting and don't let him touch you again. He knows just how to get me though and I can't help it. Maybe I'm dumb after all.

Khalil King

Monse walked through her front door looking sad as hell. "Talk to me what's wrong?" I ask trailing her. "Nothing baby." she got on her tippy toes and kissed me. I followed her in the kitchen and watched her take a bottle of water out the fridge and open it. She leaned against the counter and looked at me. "What's on yo mind?" I ask. I had a flight in three hours and I ain't tell her. I know she's gonna be pissed when I do.

"You." she took another sip. "I forgot to tell you. I got a flight to catch in three hours, I'm finna go get my daughter." I scratch my neck. "Why would you not tell me?" she asked frowning her face and placing the bottle down. "I forgot." I shrug. "Ok." she nodded her head looking away. "Do me a favor." I lift her chin up. "What is that?"

"Go upsets and take all that shit off, I'll be up there in a minute." I say. "Ok." she smiled jogging towards the stairs. I looked at my phone to see what time it was and put it on the counter. I went upstairs and saw her laying in the middle of the bed naked like I told her.

"I just wanna relieve some stress from you before I go." I take my jacket off. "Thanks daddy." she just don't know she about to give me a baby. I went towards her and gave her a kiss. "Fuck me like you hate me." she whispered in between kisses. I see she likes rough dick.

I came up out on my shirt leaving me in my pants. I got on my knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I placed her legs on my shoulders and gave her soft kisses on her thighs. I kissed her clit before burying my face in it. I ate that shit like the Last Super. I looked up at her to see her moaning and watching me. She was rubbing her breast and grinding against my face. "Yes Khalil." she has the prettiest moans, she should say my name like that more often.

I entered two fingers as I sucked on her clit. "Daddy." she squealed as I devoured her shit. "Ah I'm bout to cum." I pumped faster and continued to show attention to her clit. "Cum ma." I say. Her juice began squirting everywhere and I was licking all that shit. "My sheets." she whined. She just changed them this morning. I unzipped my pants and took them off. "You said fuck you like I hate you right?"

"No ian mean it."

"Mhm." I smacked against her vagina a few times. I had a grin on my face while teasing her. I'm literally about to kill her shit. "Eye contact, stop playing with me." I say placing her legs on side of her. I pushed myself inside of her earning a gasp and a moan. I gave her hard strokes making sure she felt every inch. "Oh Khalil slow down." I ignored her grabbing her neck with both hands thrusting faster. "If you touch me imma do damage." I warn after she put her hand up. She was whimpering and moaning trying to get away.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes falling in love with the pussy. "Shit." I bite my lip. "Ahhh fuck right there daddy don't stop."

"Papi." she moaned. "Say that shit again."

"Yes fuck me like a slut papi." she groaned looking at me. "I'm finna cum." I mumble. She wrapped her legs around me tight as I slowed down. I looked down at her confused as she pulled me to her by my chain. "Do it." she tightened her walls around me and kissed me. She started tongue kissing me and I kissed back.

"Ahhh shit." she moaned as I looked down. I was filling her ass up, ian never nutted like this. I pulled out and watched the cum drip out. She looked at me and began fingering herself biting her lip. She pulled the two fingers out and sucked them clean. "Gimme a kiss with yo nasty ass." I peck her lips. She got on all fours and arched her back. I had to introduce my demon side.