46

Monse Santiago

I woke up this morning at around 5 because my baby was crying laying between me and Von and didn't want to go back to sleep. So me and Von got up with her until she fell back asleep around 7. He went back to sleep with her but I stayed up. It's currently 8 and me and the kids are going to a indoor trampoline place since it's Saturday and we're bored. I'm currently in the shower bathing before cooking my kids dinner and starting their day. I got out and dried my body off as Avon walked through the door to pee. "Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning I need to talk to you about something." I wrap the towel around me to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Wassup" he said pulling his boxers back up. "So I saw your ex girlfriend texting you. And she was saying how she's pregnant and I see you denying it." I explain. "Yeah, she doing that cause she see me happy with you."

"London you are a grown ass man." I look at him spitting the toothpaste out and opening the mouthwash.

"Definitely, I know how to pull out."

"So you know for sure she was fucking off? Or that she got pregnant after y'all broke up or what? What's your excuse?" I say before pouring the cap full in my mouth. "What the fuck you mean what's my excuse? If I said the baby ain't mine it ain't mine. I'm a grown ass man I know how to pull out."

"You acting just like him." I say after I spit it out and grab my alcohol to clean my face. Before I knew it Avon grabbed me by my neck and slammed me to the wall. "Don't compare me to your weak ass baby daddy." He let me go looking at me. "Fuck you Von foreal. Get the fuck outta the bathroom." I say. He headed towards the door. "And don't wake my fucking baby up." I say rolling my eyes. London in childish ass hell, I don't understand why people never take responsibility for their actions. He knew what he was doing. After everything I placed on a pair of black thongs with some comfortable lounging pants and a wide beater. I walked out the bathroom cutting the light off to make sure my baby was still sleep. Which she was.

I walked into the kitchen knowing Von had already woke the kids up. I started on the breakfast which was steak and eggs, waffles, and grits. I watched him jog downstairs and into the kitchen going into the fridge. "I'm sorry." He looked at me with a bottle of water in his hand. "Yeah, we suppose to be doing better now and you wanna go back to old habits." I said. "Monse I ain't mean to react like that. You say some disrespectful ass shit."

"I apologize." I wave him off. He scoffed shaking his head. "So what's the move he coming over here to see Khloe?" He leaned on the counter. "No we're meeting at the trampoline park." I say fixing my kids plates. "What happened to him coming over here? Is he scared?"

"What the fuck he scared of? Nigga you act like you King Kong." I turned and looked at him before placing their plates on the table. "Woah you must love that nigga?" Bob laughed at me. "He is the father of my daughter." I shrug. My kids began coming down stairs all dressed. "I can't even be mad." He shook his head grabbing his keys. "I'll see y'all later I love y'all." He said while giving my kids kisses before leaving. I rolled my eyes stomping up the stairs to get my baby. "Stupid ass bitch." I mumble entering my daughters room. I can't believe how childish London is. I picked her up and placed her in my arms while grabbing a bottle out of her mini fridge and placed it in the warmer. I decided to call his phone and let him know how I'm feeling. Before that I hit Tone up and told him to meet me here.

"London you are a childish ass nigga. I'm not about to keep dealing with your shit I swear. The next time you get upset and walk out on your kids-"

"Well bitch how about I come get my kids then, so I can you and that nigga some alone time and y'all can prolly make another baby so he can break your weak ass heart and tell you it ain't his. I'm childish, Monse your dumb." He hollered. "Don't call me a bitch when that's what you're acting like. And you want me to fuck him so bad maybe I will."