25

Monse Santiago
Atlanta, Georgia

I was typing away as I headed to my car so I could go back home. Khalil wanted to take me out tomorrow but I told him I was going to be busy. He's so funny he keeps cracking jokes. "Don't be fucking texting and driving bitch." Kianna hollered. I waved her off and got in my car.

I placed my phone on the stand and accepted Von's FaceTime call. "You ain't wanna hit a nigga up or some?"

"London I just landed." I roll my eyes. "You ain't text me back since yesterday."

"I was handling something."

"Fuck you handling? Then you on social media in another nigga section?!" his face frowned. "London the club put us in that section together. Do you know who I am?" he hung up in my face. I rolled my eyes at his aggravating ass. He must have done something he ain't got no business doing because that's the only time he'll think I'm cheating or ignoring him.

I made my way home and parked my car in the garage. I grabbed my purse and opened the car door to see him opening the garage door. I got out of the car and walked past him. "So you don't see yaself twerking in another nigga face huh?" he held a video up. My supporters fucking me up. "I was bent over in front of him?"

"Damn near."

"London you know damn well I was not bent over in front of him, I don't even know him." I turn facing him. He stared me in my eyes before chuckling and shaking his head. "You went there to see that nigga." he walked closer. Out of nowhere he grabbed me by my neck and snatched me up so fast. "London."

"Nah you made me fly you and them hoes out so you can see that nigga. Is this his baby? How long you been fucking him?" he asked as I looked away. I could no longer look at Von while he was denying my child.

"Javon just let me go." I choke. "Bitch you think I'm a game or some?" he threw me against the wall. I tried to pry him hand from around my neck because I was losing my breath. "You wanted me to fly you to Vegas to fuck another nigga? Make sure he don't miss any appointments." he let me go and I fell down coughing.

"I got drunk and fucked the dog shit outta Kendra." I looked up at him with nothing but hate and anger. I hate myself for crying but I was so angry at him. For him to just say that like it's cool.

"I never fucked another nigga Von, you know that." I tell him. "I'm posted to believe that?" he grabbed my hair making me face him. I gathered my strength and stood up to my feet.

"Fight me London. You wanna believe what you believe and I'm innocent, whole time you fucking a bitch that I been addressed you about." I pointed in his face crying. "I been tossed around because of your wrong doings. So fight me." I squared up with him. "You touch me imma fuck around and kill you hoe so back up."

"Fuck you." I tell running up the stairs. "That's all that other nigga did to you bitch." 

I went into our room and snatched the TV off the wall.  Von stood in the doorway as I destroyed half of everything in there. "I'm so done with you Von. I don't wanna be with you no more."

"I figured that out when I saw it on IG." he laughed. "You done with your temper tantrum?" he asked me. I looked over at him and walked over to him to slap him. And with that he began fighting me so I began fighting back. I could never keep up with Von his hits were too hard and fast which made me stumble. "You nothing but a hoe. I'm telling my kids they mama is a hoe." he told me. I kneed him in the place that allowed him to have children's king him grab it. With that I grabbed him by his hair and slung him to the floor.

"I'm so fucking tired of your dog ass. I dare you to say that bullshit to my kids imma kill you. Have your ass up there with ya dead ass granny." I stomp him.

"Say what bitch?" he quickly slithered from under me and grabbed me by my neck again. He slammed me on the ground banging my head on it a few times. "I can't ever look at you the same hoe. You deserve to fucking die." he punched me repeatedly. I felt my lip bust so I began crying hard as hell. "I'll fucking kill you." He squeezed my neck harder.

"Stupid ass bitch." he spat. I was losing my vision as he continued choking me. "London." I could barely get out. His words became mute but I knew he was yelling. I could no longer see life.

2 years later
London Wheat

It's been two years since I've talked to Monse. I couldn't find the pride to reach out to her. Meaning I haven't seen my kids neither my youngest. Landon is 9, Layla is 8 and my youngest is 2. She named him La'Monte Justice Wheat. I don't understand why she gave him that ghetto ass first name and gay as middle name.

She been with this new nigga she be on her instasnap with him. The nigga been seeming to make her happy because she ain't even reached out. I got me a new bitch her name Ari, and she's 22. I met her last year when I opened my club she wanted to come work for me. Now she a Instagram model who's living lavish because of me.

She knows about Monse and my kids and she feels like I should call or go get them.

"Baby." she tapped me. I looked back at her to see what she wanted. "What's up?"

"You ok?" she asked wrapping the cover around her body. "Yeah." I blew the smoke out of my mouth and kissing her. "I'm going out with my friends later on." she said getting up. I nodded and watched her walk off into the bathroom. One thing about her, she can keep up with a nigga. And anything I ask her to do she does it with no question. And when we out she stand by me like she untouchable. I love that about her. She got some good head and pussy so I get her anything she want.

I heard the shower water run so I put the blunt out and took my shirt off. I unbuttoned my pants and went into the bathroom. "Your such a freak." she chuckled turning around. I like the fact that she give it up whenever I want and ian gotta ask twice. I took my clothes off and got in behind her.

She got on her knees and took all of me into her mouth. "Mm." I groan feeling her mouth all over me. I ain't feel shit but her tongue on my tip and hella spit. She moaned while she was sucking me up. I moved her hands and grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her throat. I felt my nut building up so I quickly picked her up and turned her around bending her over. I slid myself in and she gasped. I grabbed her waist and began fucking her from the back.

"Oh daddy!" she shouted as I tore her shit up. "Yes just like that." she cried out. Her walls felt good as shit and it's so fucking tight. "Who pussy this is?"

"It's yours." she put her hand behind her. I grabbed it and held it behind her so she would move. "Fuck." I groan as my cum filled her up. "Shit." I wipe my sweat off. She got back on her knees to suck all of her cum up. After that we actually bathed and got out the shower.

Did I skip to far or what?