Epilogue 03

Gun's POV

It has been a month since Kong's marriage.. everything is going on peacefully. Bright has started his Restaurant and Bar... Nong Em has already got used to the work with P'Tay. Arthit is also doing good along with Kong. All our parents are chilling out peacefully. All of us are gathering at least once a month and we all young ones also gather separately at Bright's Bar.

Today is also one such day. All of us are going to gather at the Bar. All of us need this break especially me and P'Tay as we were looking after RS Company also as Kong and Arthit went on their honeymoon and have returned only a couple of days back.

I reached the bar and opened the door.. but it was all dark.. suddenly felt someone pushing me in. I started shouting.. and then suddenly that person spoke and it was P'Tay.. so I went along with him. I was too distracted when someone blindfolded my eyes.

I was made to stand somewhere. I called for P'Tay but no one responded. So I removed my blindfold.. and then... no word came out...

There was a small indication of direction beside and I followed it

There was a small indication of direction beside and I followed it. My feeling was so overwhelming. What I saw bought tears to my eyes.

 What I saw bought tears to my eyes

I followed and went in... I was looking around but there was no one... I did not understand a bit.. when suddenly the curtain moved revealing Bright and...

 when suddenly the curtain moved revealing Bright and

My hands are now on my mouth which is wide open... My eyes are teary. I wanted to hug him.. so I walked towards him.. but he went on one kneel.

"P... you have given a meaning to my life. I was never into Love and serious relationships.. but you made me want to stay with you forever the second I saw.. you made me want to come home to you every day to our home.. you made me know how it feels to have a special person and how it feels to be a special person. P.. I always used joke around.. carefree and all.. even now I am but when it comes to you. I will never joke around... you made me feel the importance of having a family. So P.. please give me a chance to grow old with you please. Will you marry me P..?" He said. I could not speak a word. I was just looking at him without words. I was screaming yes internally but did not come out. I then felt his expression changing. Oh shit, I did not respond. 

Within a second I bent down and kissed him. I did not trust my words. So I kissed him.

After I let go of the kiss.. he stood up and was looking into my eyes.

"Is that a yes P..? " He asked with the widest smile.
"Idiot you still have to ask..? Now put the ring or else.." I stopped when he did not let me complete the sentence and put the ring onto my finger and so did I. He hugged me tightly.

We heard sudden cheers everywhere. I let go of the hug and saw that all our friends and families are there. I was feeling a little shy... Our family congratulated us. Kong and P'Tay are looking at me with bug smiles so were others.

After some time our parents left and now.. it is only us. I was being teased.. we were having some drinks and talking..

"P.. Why did you take time to reply..?" Arthit asked.
"Mm.. I was so happy that words did not come out. " I replied with my cheeks turning red and everyone teasing and cheering at the same time.

Bright's POV

I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Finally, I can officially call him mine and only mine completely... 

Every one of us is settled... we have the one we want to spend the rest of our life with. All of us are happy and pursuing our interests... I hope we stay like this forever...