Chapter 11

Arthit's POV

I was literally drooling over P'Kongpob. Who the hell will not when he can be both cute and handsome as well as this hot.. I can also feel Prem drooling over P'Wad.. I guess we gonna have a small meeting for confessing things out.. ah that can wait but now the game is about to begin. The game was whoever score 30 points first will be the winner.

P'Wad stood face to face with the science student. P'Kong and P'Em were on the left and right sides near to the three-pointer in the court they are gonna make a goal and P'Tew and P'Oak were into their defending position. The atmosphere was a little too much silent and one could easily feel the tension in the air.

The whistle was blown and the ball was tossed between P'Wad and that science team captain. P'Wad reached the ball first and pushed it towards P'Kong who caught it and tossed it into the ring freely scoring a three-pointer just within seconds of the game start.

Engineering students erupted into loud cheers. P'Kong slowly walked towards the science student and closed his mouth say flies might enter and left to his position smirking. They had cheered for each other and were waiting for the opponents.

P'Kong was defending the person who was selected to play for the university team. He was about to shoot the ball but in a blink of an eye.. the ball was in P'Kong's Control and he passed it forward to P'Em who was near the half-court along with P'Tew who was nearer to the basket.

P'Em received the ball and passed it to P'Tew who shoot the ball into the basket. No one exactly noticed when they moved to those positions but the result was engineering students erupting into loud cheers. Now one of the science students have shot the ball but P'Wad caught it in the mid-air and took the control of the ball. He along with P'Kong were moving towards the goal with parallel passing while P'Em, P'Tew, and P'Oak were reverse blocking the science students and shoot.. P'Wad scored a 3 Pointer...

The game was going with P'Em and P'Oak also scoring but what was really to be noticed was the science students haven't even scored a single goal. The game ended with obviously Engineering winning. P'Kong and his team were standing in front of the science team who had two members on the floor due to exhaustion. That was when the seniors of the science team both second and third arrived at the court. 

"P'Kongpob, P'Em, P'Tew, P'Wad, P'Oak Swadee Khab" second-year science students greeted them while wai'ng to them. They just accepted it with a nod. And then made eye contact with the third-year science students. 
"What kind of hazing are you doing where not even one of your junior knows how to respect a senior..? Wait till your seniors here about it Ai'Sat." P'Wad spoke with one of the seniors of the science department. 

"I am sorry for the trouble caused by them... I have seen the complete video of how they were speaking to you all... I am sorry for all this... Please forgive us.!" The third-year senior of the science department who I think is the head hazer said bowing his head which was followed by the other seniors.

This shocked everyone watching the scene. P'Kong calmly stood in front of the head hazer and lifted his head up.. P'Tew asked the other also to raise their heads. 

"We all know how tough is it to fulfill the duties as hazers and seniors... Being one of them I know how the present batch is... We can't use the same old methods to teach them... Change the style and teach them... We will always be willing to help you. And never ever bow your head and go on your knees for these egoistic fools.. they are not worth it.. especially when it is us on the other side... Just straighten them." P'Kong spoke with the science seniors and it was understandable that they were friends. P'Em then turned towards the juniors.

"Never underestimate any person younger or elder. You will never know who they are and what they can do... And I warn you... We, Engineers, are possessive of all our seniors, friends and juniors and the person who you tried to judge.. our head hazer..  is the most loved among us and do find out his achievements. Also, his closest friends are damn protective of him." told the science freshman sternly. 

"Kongpob was the one who won both university moon title and popular vote title... Also, He leads his team to win the games since freshman... Their team has been unbeatable even at the national level especially the basketball team. And above that, they have been requested to train the university teams along with the coaches and were requested to continue playing for another year. Above all these, he is the top scorer with near-perfect grades in every exam... We might be the head hazers but he and his team are appointed as head of hazers to guide us when needed. Kongpob represents our college in both extra-curricular and academic competitions. He is still considered as the moon and along with him Prea is known as the star of the university even after two years. " the science department head hazer spoke with a stern voice. 
All the students were amazed by the achievements. The engineering freshman had a shocked but proud face for being their juniors. 

"Nong just work hard and give your best that is what leads you to a successful life... Never try to look down upon anyone and never be full of yourself... There are many people outside who are above you in both talent and knowledge. So be kind and keep working hard. " P'Kong said. He then gave some indication to P'Prae. She took the pain balms and some bandages she bought and handed them over to the juniors. P'Maprang also handed them drinks so that they won't be dehydrated. 

Every science junior who questioned them.. commented on them and those who supported them stood in front of them and apologized to them and promised to not repeat the same mistake before leaving the hall. The science hazer team thanked P'Kongpob... they hugged each other and left. Now we made our way to the cheer hall where we decided to gather before the evening games. 

P'Kongpob and his team asked the girls and boys team to stand in front of everyone.. and the juniors chanted the Engineering slogan to congratulate us. We were really happy and we thanked them for their constant support and help. We also cheered the team which was about to play volleyball and badminton in the evening session.

After relaxing a bit a chilling out for some time... we started moving towards the Volleyball court and Badminton court.. we made sure that both the teams get our equal support. I can see P'Kongpob and his team cheering them up as they did to us... I could not help but fall a little more to P'Kong after seeing his both cutest and handsome sides.

I have decided to court him after the hazing session is completed and also wanted to inform my friends about these newfound feelings. I can also see Prem seeing at P'Wad with complete heart eyes. I don't know when it changed but along with my hate towards P'Kong... his hate towards P'Wad has changed into admiration, like, and if I may say, love.

Somewhere I can feel that Knot is also a bit attracted towards P'Tew but I can't exactly put my finger at the emotions he is feeling. All this is gonna be cleared when we meet up peacefully and talk which I guess will be after freshy events. Oh.. yeah Freshy events.. I really need to bag that win so that I can ask one wish from P'Kongpob.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard loud cheers saying that the Engineering team has won both Volleyball and Badminton. We have kept our record of winning the games and I am really happy that everyone is trying heartfully to be their juniors. The day ended with most of them wishing me and Yuri luck for tomorrow even the seniors including P'Kongpob. I was about to ask him to come... but he bet me up saying that he would surely come and be seated in the front row.. supporting me. We called it a day and every one of us drifted into sleep with happy smiles.