Chapter 28

Arthit's POV

Next day morning we woke and made our way down to where breakfast was being arranged. I saw P'Kong and made my way to him. 
"Good morning P" I whispered in his ears. He jumped a little but just ended up leaning on to my shoulder. I saw that all hazers were in the same condition. P'Em was leaning on to P'Tay.. P'Tew on Knot... P'Wad on Prem. P'Oak was whining near P'Maprang. Yuri was talking to P'Prae.

"They were awake the whole night.. did not even sleep a blink." P'Gun said sensing our confusion.
"Anyways Nong... Since you all are one among us now... Let me tell you I and your P'Em have been in relation for about 3 complete years now.." P'Tay said only audible to us. 
"Also we never openly declared our relation but most of your seniors already know... And from your batch only you 5.. please don't tell anyone particularly.. we have our reasons for not announcing it publicly." He added.
"Khab P.. We will keep it with us." I assured him and hugged P'Kong from the back while he was leaning on to my shoulder.

After a few minutes, he moved out of the hug he looked into my eyes and said "Morning Arthit

After a few minutes, he moved out of the hug he looked into my eyes and said "Morning Arthit..!" I just smiled. Our friends started teasing us. He just hid his face in my shoulder making everyone laugh... Oh my dear P'Kong you don't know what you are doing to me and my heart.

We then went to have our breakfast. I and my friends have already packed our things, so after breakfast, we went to help P'Kong and his friends in packing. One by one we all freshened up and boarded our buses. We all sat in our previous positions itself. The hazers made sure that everyone boarded the bus. They got on the bus after checking out of the hotel. P'Kong set alarm after every 2hrs.. the time when the busses will take a halt. After that, he just slept on my shoulder. He looks really cute as a kid when he is sleeping. I secretly took some pictures of him.

All the hazers were sleeping really soundly

All the hazers were sleeping really soundly. So we just let them be. P'Kong woke up with his alarm. He asked my friends to let them sleep like that. He asked me to come down with him to get snacks. We bought snacks for everyone. We saw P'Tay stressfully talking to someone. He asked me to get back to the bus and he went to P'Tay.

Kong's POV

I saw P'Tay was stressing about something. After Arthit went back to the bus I went to him.
"P.. What happened...?" I asked.
"Nong that person.. is trying to make all the projects a failure. I really don't know what to do... This is really getting hard." He said. I also fell into deep thoughts. 

"P.. Let us use our name but keep our identity hidden and contact all the companies whose projects are on now. We will let the owners or the project lead know that due to some internal problems we are sending our projects separately and we will also tell them to follow only the reports we send under our name. We will also warn them that if they dare to let any other person know we will pull out of the project while filing a case of betrayal against them which will close their company. We will refer to ourselves as TS, GS, and KS. What do you say P." I suggested. But still could sense his dilemma.

"P.. don't worry P.. we can do the reports without anybody knowing... I will be there with you P.. and P'Gun. We can do it P.. Only another month P. Everything will end please trust me P." I said trying to cheer him up.
"Okay Nong... Let us do it... This is for our company.. the company built by our grandfather with his everything for the people. I will surely give that idiot a nice punch. Trust me." P'Tay replied.

After that, I took my laptop to him and copied all the project details into mine. Then I went back to my bus. Arthit was waiting for me. He has already passed on the snacks to everyone and all my friends were awake. I had to speak to P'Gun for few minutes so I said Bright to sit ahead with Arthit for some time. I opened my laptop and explained all the things to P'Gun. I even made a copy of the projects on his laptop. We created a file such that I and P'Gun can access it and edit it. I did not include P'Tay as I was having a doubt that his mail was being tracked. I even made sure that there were no bugs before transferring the details. So P'Gun will join this after completing his thesis but keep on checking it daily.

After the discussion, I went back to my place.
"P.. is something wrong?" Arthit asked.
"Mmm I actually can't tell you in detailed right now.. but let me tell you P'Tay is having some problem going on in his company and we are trying to help him out especially with the projects and its reports." I said part information. He nodded.

"Don't worry Arthit... The information I told is true.. the Only thing you need to know is why am I involved in this. You will know that on graduation day... So, relax... there is nothing dangerous going on." I assured him. He just nodded and smiled brightly. He was feeding me snacks. The rest of them were still sleeping.

There were a total of 3 projects which we need to deal with. I went through each project and the company related to it in order to jot down their Aims, requirements, and Goals. By the time I completed it, it was already lunchtime. Arthit was already sleeping. He was really cute while sleeping. I woke everyone up as the bus stopped in front of the restaurant. All of us had our lunch together. I texted P'Gun and P'Tay to meet me privately on the balcony. We made our way there. Only I had my laptop.

"P'Tay... I guess your mail is being tracked. So you need to be more careful. Act the same way. The actual reports which we will be submitting will only be with me P. All you need to do is managing them... And making sure that they won't find anything weird. Leave the report-making to me. I have already made a brief report on the three projects." I said and showed them the details I collected. P'Tay verified all the details. He said they were absolutely correct.

"So P'Tay give me a week and I will be done with all the reports. I will meet you on the weekend with a hard copy. After verifying, I and P'Gun will be sending them to the office personally under our names but we won't reveal to them that we are the ones. I will ask P'Sing and P'Kit to perform a background check on the project managers, if they are clear we will talk to them or we will make arrangements to talk to the owner directly. You will be going to the office P. We can't risk getting doubt. We need to maintain our identity safe till P'Gun's graduation." I said sternly meaning that there was no room for argument. P'Gun and P'Tay just nodded and accepted it.

After that, we made our way back to everyone. We had our lunch while talking about some random things. Arthit has been placing food on my plate. I was blushing with his small acts.
"P.. you are really cute while blushing I want to kiss you P." He whispered in my ears making me blush more. I kicked him under the table but he was just laughing. After we had our lunch we made our way back to our busses. I forced P'Gun to stop working and asked Bright to not to let him work.

After 30min I saw that everyone behind was sleeping. I just stopped what I was doing and leaned on Arthit's shoulder. It felt really good like this. He moved closer to me.
"Arthit... I am sorry.." I whispered to him. 
"Why P..?" He whispered back.
"I can't tell you some things right now.. but please trust me Arthit... It is just that we can't reveal about it right now." I said while playing with his fingers.
"It's okay P.. I will wait for the correct time. And I trust you with all my heart... Just let me take care of you... I can feel that you are gonna have to work a lot for some time.. So let me just take care of you and make sure that you will eat daily." He said.

I am really happy that he is supporting and understanding me. I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and started working again. 
"Not a word about this Arthit.. Or else I won't talk to you." I warned him as I felt he was about to tease.

"Okay, my dear love." He replied while sealing his lips with his fingers. I blushed at the way he addressed me but smiled. He said he wanted to sleep. He rested his head on my shoulder and I continued working. I am done with collecting details for the first project. I just need to arrange them properly and finalize them with the format. The bus halted for 15min break. Everyone woke up a bit fresh. I have given my laptop to P'Gun to check the information.

I asked Arthit to get me pink milk... I really can't drink coffee now... I can't risk not sleeping. He went down and bought us pink milk. I drank it happily. After that, I started chatting with him about random things.

"P my parents know about us P." He said suddenly. I looked at him asking him to explain.
"When we went home for a break... all of us confessed to our parents about our love interest. They liked you all a lot and want to meet you all. Don't get it wrong but my father also did a background check on you all and he did not get any details of yours and P'Gun's family. So We kind of know that you are from one of the elite families and are keeping a low profile. Sorry P.. but it was not me who asked to do that." He said. It took me a minute to digest the information.

"Arthit.. relax... And any father would do that if I was the only heir of their hard work. Yes, I know about you completely... and you will get many more shocks when you will know who I am... Arthit... I think we should let our parents meet the next day of graduation if you are ready to stay with me. And yes.. even our families know about you all.. we also confessed in the break and they are really happy about that." I said assuring him.

"P.. I know that you are a good person and that is all I need to know. Whoever you are.. how much ever prominent your family is.. as your family is also accepted your relation there is no way I am going to let you go." He said while giving me a side hug.

I was really happy with how everything is.. of course not with our company.. which I will deal with. P'Gun was checking on the information while Bright was sleeping. The rest of them were all in their own worlds. We both continued to chitchat. We reached our university by around 5:30 in the evening. We made sure that everyone left to their dorms. We told our boyfriends that we will meet them tomorrow as we need to report to Dean. They bid their farewell after giving us a hug.

Bright was sending off P'Gun and P'Deer was sending of Tutah. I am really happy to see this. We bid our farewell. Em also joined us after bidding farewell to P'Tay. I rushed to P'Tay before he left. I gave him a small basic mobile.. which can only receive mine, P'Gun's, P'Sing's, and P'Kit's calls. He can contact us only with this number. Even P'Sing and P'Kit are using separate mobile to contact us from starting so it won't be any problem.

After that, I left to report to the dean. I knocked dean's office and went inside. We narrated all the details that happened in the beech, Obviously excluding the proposal time. He doesn't need to know about it. He was happy that everyone returned safely. We even handed him photos of every detail and especially the campaign. He told he will arrange them and give them to the management. He informed us that the results may be out tomorrow.

We thanked him and made our way back to our dorms. I freshened up and unpacked the things. I decided to text Arthit.
"Arthit.. what are you doing..?" 
"Nothing P.. just completed my unpacking.. and laundry" He replied.
"I am doing my laundry now.. by the way, the dean said that the results may be out tomorrow." 
"P.. I really don't want to see my results..." He replied.
"Come to the balcony Arthit."  He came out. After seeing him I gave him a smile and send him a text.
"I told you right don't care about the results. Don't think much and take a rest... From tomorrow you got to take care of me the whole week." I was grinning while typing the last part.
"Oh... I would love to take care of you... That will be the only thing I love and won't exchange it for anything." His reply made me blush a little.
"Arthit do you have a nickname?" I asked.

"Mae and Pa call me Oon P." He replied. It was a really cute name. Can I call him that was what I was thinking?
"You can call me that now P. And what is yours?" He replied as if he read my mind
"Hmm, mine.. you will know on the day of P'Gun's graduation. People know me by that name. So I can't reveal it right now... Please wait na Oon." I texted him feeling a bit sorry.
"It is okay P.. Just 29days and  I will know about you.. we can then have a secret-free relationship." He texted. I saw him and he was smiling brightly.
"P.. you need to sleep now... Go in and sleep... I will meet you tomorrow morning. I need to talk to my Mae and Pa now.. they want me to tell them the details about us." He texted.
"Okay... I will sleep after completing my laundry... Good night and sweet dreams." I replied and waved him bye.
"Good night P.. Dream of me." He texted making me blush and smile. We went back inside. I completed my laundry and went back to sleep.

Arthit's POV

It was really nice chatting with him while watching him. He was really cute... His small actions make my heart beat faster... I then went on a skype call with my parents and told them every little thing. They were glad we are together. They even asked me to trust him and wait for the Graduation day to know everything in detail. And also warned me not to judge anything before that. I promised them. I was happy to have such supportive parents. I bid them bye and slept thinking of my lover.. yes.. finally he is mine.