Chapter 24

Kong's POV

The next two days went on with the third years who are coming to the beach finalizing things and also submitting our assignments. We also met with the dean and briefed him on the complete events and arrangements. He was satisfied with the ideas and planning. He asked us to update him every night about all the events for the whole 3 days so that he can help us if something unexpected happens.

Today is the day we are going to meet the first years and inform them of the rules they need to abide by. We 5 recorded a special video for them thanking them for following us and asked them to accept us as their seniors.

After having our lunch we 5 of us along with Prae and Maprang gathered in the meeting room to jot down all the points which we need to inform them... Prae and Maprang will be holding the list and only inform us if we miss any part. It took us a complete hour to make sure that we covered all the required points.

We even made sure that every bus has 10 seniors. There are four busses and 40 seniors in all. In bus 1 P'Tay and his hazer gang along with 5 third years will be boarding. In bus number 2 We five along with P'Deer, P'Gun and his team were going to board. Bus number 3 along with P'Tay's batch seniors third years Prae, Maprang and 3 more will be boarding. The remaining 5 third years and fourth years will be taking bus number 4.

We still had 30minutes before leaving for the cheer hall. We were speaking about what we did in the 2 days. I told Prae and Maprang about revealing ourselves also. None of them know the actual reason.. they are going to know it only on the day of fourth year's graduation. After good chitchat, we made our way to the cheer hall.

We were happy to see that every first-year student was presented and seated properly. As soon as we entered 
"Swadee Khab P's" All of them wished together. Prae and Maprang sat down at the side. We took our usual spot standing in front of them.
"Swadee everyone" We greeted them back together.

"Nong Knot please come forward" Tew called him. We all gave him some teasing looks and smiles unnoticed by others. I looked towards Arthit and he gave me a large smile making my heart skip a beat. I composed myself and gave him a tight-lipped smile and then looked around. Tew gave a copy of the details regarding which bus they will be boarding. Obviously, those 5 will be on our bus haha... After Nong Knot went back to his place, I cleared my throat to get the attention.

"Now we will let you know some rules you will have to abide by throughout the trip. And we will also be doing a campaign the next day we go there so I want you all to be extra careful." I said and saw them nodding.
"The first and most important rule is to be careful when you play in the water... Do not go into deeper levels." Tew said.
"You can't come out of your rooms after 10. Every floor has at least 5 seniors who will be keeping an eye on. So do not come out at odd hours. We will let you know our room number in case you have any emergencies or need any medical attention." Em said.

"No alcoholic drinks for the first day. You can drink on the night before coming back and they will be on us." I said.
"Always stick together with the roommates you are assigned with. Do not wander about. You are all new to that area.. we can't risk you missing from under our eye." Wad said.

"You can chill enjoy along with the activities we arranged... there is no restriction but you can't roam around without our consent. The gear giving ceremony will be on the second day evening after which you will be able to drink." Oak said.
"And no changing rooms or busses without our consent." Oak added.
"IS IT CLEAR? OR YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS." I exclaimed seeing their blank faces.
"It is clear P." They answered.

"Does anyone have doubts?" Tew asked.
"Student code 0145. Permission to speak." Nong Knot asked and I nodded my head.
"P at what time will we start.?" He asked.
"Everyone should report at 10 A.M. in front of the university gates and we will leave at around 10:30 A.M. It will take around 6 to 7 hours to reach the place and we will be taking a break for every 2 hours or so. If anyone of you is not comfortable with the bus journey please let us know so we can think of some solution." I said. Luckily no one had any problem. 

"Okay, guys now we will brief you all with the activities." I said but stopped. I turned towards the hazers and whispered.
"Guys please take over I want to sit... I am suddenly feeling dizzy... Don't worry I will be fine. I will be here but sitting along with Prae and Maprang." I said.
"Kong is anything wrong.. do you want to go to the dispensary." Em asked while he was checking for fever.

"No... I don't know I just suddenly feel like this. We will go to the dispensary if I will feel the same after the meeting." I tried to assure him. They nodded. I just went and sat with Prae and Maprang and told them I was feeling a little dizzy. Tew started the session. Prae gave me a drink.

I drank it and just leaned my head onto the bench while listening to what Tew was saying.
" So tomorrow we will be starting. We did not arrange anything for tomorrow as it will be evening by the time we reach. It will take time for us to allot the rooms to everyone and settle in. So we will just have dinner on the beach and end the day. The next day we will do a small campaign around the area. And we will also follow our tradition. After lunch, we will spend our time on the beach. We will arrange some ball for you to play and we will have some events like singing. If anyone of you play any game the seniors will always be available... come to us and we will play it is safe. We will let you freshen up before gathering for the gear-giving ceremony. We will have a performance by someone which is a secret and after that, we will carry on with our ceremony. After the ceremony, all of you can have drinks and spend time with your friends on the beach without roaming off our sights. The next day we will start back at around 11. Lunch is arranged on our way back. We will then come back to our college and yes tomorrow lunch will also be provided but we will have it on the bus only. Sorry, but we couldn't arrange for a place for tomorrow." Tew said.

"Does anyone have any doubts or is it clear." Em asked.
"Thank you P for the ceremony. It is clear P." The first years replied.
"Nong Knot stay back. Everyone else can leave." Wad said. Everyone left but along with Knot his friends also stayed back. They were also waiting for a little far away. There was no problem if they join so they were also asked to join. Before talking to them... Em rushed to me.

"Kong should we go to dispensary or are you feeling better.? Don't lie." He said. All the seniors were looking at me. The juniors were a little behind and they don't know what is happening.

"I am feeling better now... maybe because of less sleep... I will take proper rest today and I will be fine... If I feel anything wrong... We are going to be together with the whole trip also P'Gun and P'Tay will be there so I will let you know... now calm down and let us talk to them. Call them here." I said to them in a low voice not to let the juniors hear. They nodded and sat around the bench and asked the juniors to come here.

 They nodded and sat around the bench and asked the juniors to come here

"Nong is it all clear or do you want any changes? " I asked them. They looked at each other.
"No P.. everything is okay.. we don't have any issues." Nong Knot said
"Okay.. we made a list of the necessities we will need there.. they are general.. take a pic and pass it on to your classmates. You may keep the list." I said while giving them the list.

"P are you not feeling well..?" Arthit asked out of nowhere... My friends were shocked how he noticed because I was really good now and spoke like every other time.
"Why did you ask like that Nong." Oak who was sitting beside Maprang asked.
"Ah... P.. He came and sat down in between the meeting which never happened and also you all are not joking around like every time you do when you are together. So I felt something wrong" He said looking at us. Wow, he really observes things ah.

"I am okay Nong... Thanks for your concern... I just felt tired and we had little lunch." I said and yeah that was right we all had only little lunch. 
"P.. Even we had a little lunch why don't we eat together P.. Please... We haven't met for 4 days P.. Let us have some snacks together na... " Arthit said and others also were pleading. I looked at others. Prae and Maprang wanted to leave since they have their packing to do... But we have 5 said okay. We made our way to the canteen.

I somehow ended up between Arthit and Em. We sat at a circular table. Towards the right.. Me, Em, Wad, Prem, Knot, Tew, Oak, and Arthit who is to my left. Wow.. what an arrangement. We were chatting while eating. They spoke about their hometown and where all they were roaming in the break. Even shared generic information about how we enjoyed it.. Obviously, we hid the fact that I had brothers and other information. We did not mention who all were present that's it. I saw the time and it was around 6...

"Guys I guess we should leave. It is round 6 now... I am sure we need to pack.." I said and turned towards Em...
"Em Em Em... I wanna sleep.. come help me first" I whined. He just shook his head while others just laughed. But he agreed and also Tew, Wad and Oak said they will help. We bid farewell to our juniors.

But suddenly Arthit stopped me and whispered " Take care P. I don't want you sick." He said and left as if nothing happened. I kind of blushed a little which did not go unnoticed by my friends. I told them what happened and they teased me all the time we were packing the bag. Every one of us saw him slipping food into my plate but we just played dumb hehe. After that, they left and I went to bed. I really wanted to sleep very badly.

Arthit's POV

I was over the moon when I saw him today. But I became worried when he went and sat down. Also, we were able to eat and spend our evening with them. I made sure to sit beside him. I kept keeping food on his plate for him to eat without anyone noticing. He really doesn't see what he is eating and how much he is eating while talking... Ah, he surely is a kid I want to take care of and love my whole life... I want to be the one beside him every time. I packed my bag and slept thinking about how much fun I can have in the three days. We were on the same bus and also on the same floor as them. I hope our room is beside them.