Chapter 27

Kong's POV

Finally, it is time for our performances... We asked them to gather in the lobby but we are not going to be present there. They will not be able to see any of us we will be hiding and looking at them. At sharp 6 the lights will go and only a path will glow asking engineers to follow.

That path is going to take them to the auditorium. We already arranged the seats for each and every student to sit. The seniors will be seated at the back of them after making sure that everyone is here. Actually, there are two performances today not one.. let them get double surprised hehe. All our seniors are inside the hall but are hiding.

The third years except for hazers, Prae, and Maprang are hiding outside making sure that things will happen as planned. P'Tay and Em are the ones that are going to perform first. We saw that the juniors were all coming and were amazed by the setup.. not even one was able to talk.. they were just looking around.. at first it was dark. P'Tay and Em took their positions on the stage and the light went on along with the music. Everybody started cheering for them. Wad and Tew made sure that everybody was inside. Oak closed the door and then seniors got seated behind them. 

We had a screen behind showing different environments behind making it funny. I really like P'Tay and Em's selection of songs. It is making up the mood. Everybody was enjoying it and cheering for them loudly. These two also dancing a little making everyone enjoy the moment. After their performance, there were loud cheers that even if speak in mike it was not audible. But with time they stopped.

"Did you all enjoy the performance Nongs?" P'Tay asked. The answer was a loud cheer stating an obvious fact...
"Thank you but..... "Em stopped in between trying to create some tension in the atmosphere...
"Nong Em you can't tease them like that continue the sentence." P'Tay said while smacking his head. He glared and then looked back at our juniors.

"Okay, this is not the surprise performance we were talking about... Let us get down so that the main performance starts." Em said and they got down the stage. Meanwhile Oak arranged two seats for me and Prae to sit... Yes, we are going to perform two songs today. The light was off. They were turned on while I started singing and Prae was playing the guitar.

As soon as they heard it.. they started shouting... I am sure they were not expecting it to be us. My friends were only trying to tease me. They even turned off the mike but it failed because I and Prae kind of expected their teasing so we had our Mini mikes on. Seeing this they turned off the mike set again. Our first song was about a secret crush... I have been stealing glances at Arthit who was continuously staring at me making me feel shy.. but I could not as I was on the stage singing. My next song was a little fast and it is most famous as it is newly released. I stood up for singing it.

While singing there were many juniors who were singing along and taking photos of mine. I posed at one camera in between making my seniors tease me. I even spoke to them in between. Ah.. which idiot talks in between while singing. I just continued singing. After the song ended my hazer team came and stood beside me and Prae got down the stage.

"Did you all enjoy the songs? " Oak asked. All the freshmen started shouting as an answer. I indicated P'Gun to cut the power. We got down the stage. We third years went to the beach and 18 of us stood in two-line with 9 in each. The other two were standing beside us on either side. P'Tay and his hazer team were behind us along with the gears. The fourth years stood on either side of the path from the room where we performed at a certain distance to guide them the path. We decorated it with candles and balloons. P'Gun was in the hall itself to play the video which we recorded after we leave.

Arthit's POV

The power was out for a couple of minutes. None of us spoke along with the seniors.. we were all getting nervous. I and Knot were about to stand when a video started playing. We can see our hazers in it and they had their carefree attitude on. 

"Ai'Kong the recording started" P'Oak shouted as he made his way beside them... 
"Okay... Mmm, I don't really know what to say exactly... We have always told you that we are proud of you." P'Kong started.
"We promised to stay by you all supporting and guiding all the way when needed." P'Tew added.
"We are always going to do that even if we are not hazers. As long as you are our younger juniors and as long as you want us to." P'Wad added.
"We always said that we need to accept you as our juniors." P'Em said and everyone looked at P'Kong.
"Yes, we said that.. but every relationship is a two-way bond. If we have to accept you as our juniors.. even we should be able to get our acceptance to be your seniors.. just because we hazed you and are here before you doesn't make us your seniors. So if you all accept us as your seniors find us... there are people who are going to guide you all to us." P'Kong said and then looked at everyone.
"We are all waiting for your acceptance Nong... Please do come." They all said together and the screen went black. The lights were turned on. We could see P'Gun opening a door. We followed the path. There were candles on either side. There were seniors standing randomly and guiding us. What we saw, at last, took our breath away.