Chapter 13

Kong's POV

After Arthit and Yuri went on to the stage, I and Prae went and sat near our friends at the front. He started playing the drums. He was really looking handsome and damn cool playing them. We were pretty sure that they will make it into the next round.

He managed to smitten everyone while playing the drums. After that... He started playing guitar while Yuri was singing. They have captivated all the audience in the hall. They were asked to take a rest while the result will be finalized... I and Prae went to meet them.

They both were literally jumping and hugging us as soon as they found us. We were kind of taken back with their sudden action but calmed down the two excited big babies soon. They changed into their uniform and were waiting for the result to be announced. The judges were announcing the result... three faculties were called upon the stage and only one more was left... we were all tensed and waiting for the next faculty name and the judges after a whole minute of suspense announced our faculty name.

All of the engineers cheered and we were the happiest we gave them a brief hug before they went on to the stage. Now in this round, they have to speak for a proper minute on the topic given to them. I and Prae listened to all the participants and felt that the star of the art department spoke really well whereas Yuri was a little nervous among the stars and among the moons we felt that Arthit was really good with his words making everyone feel whatever he says to be accepted. We were proud of the way they presented.

I and Prae were called by the judges and they gave us the result... I will be announcing the Popular vote and university moon award whereas Prae will be announcing the university star award. We were called upon the stage for announcing we decided to play around and keep them in suspense before revealing the result. 

"Kong what are you feeling now..?" Prae asked me making everyone laugh and the contestants nervous...
"Mmm, I really wanna talk with all the people here... I feel bad that all they had to do was cheer for the contestants... What do you say Prae...?" I was playing along with her.

"Oh ho you two stop making the contestants nervous.. they gonna faint with all the tension you are creating... " Em shouted from his place...
"Tell me that you are dying of tension first instead of using the contestants as a reason." I replied back to him... The whole hall erupted into laughter hearing our interaction despite the tension.

"Okay Kong I think we are really making them nervous... what about announcing the Most Popular Award..?" Prae said...
" Okay.. So let me First see who the winner of this award is..." I said as I was uncovering the name... but stopped and turned towards Prae and she gave me a 'What' Look...
"Why don't we have a guessing game..?" I asked her...  She gave me a hit on my hand and asked me to announce the name without any more delay...

"Okay okay... So the candidate who won the most popular award today is... Yuri From Department of Engineering. " I announced.. everyone was cheering. She came forward and bowed to everyone thanking them. I gave her the flower bouquet and the trophy while Prae helped to put on the sash. She then went back to her place.

"Now one award is done...  Prae don't you think it's time for you to announce the Campus star award..?" I asked Prae... She nodded her head and was uncovering the name. I tried to peek into the name but failed as she shooed me away and everyone was laughing at our antics. 
"So now The University Star Award goes to... Ai'Kong any guesses ah?" She said in between announcing... Everyone were shouting to reveal the person.

"Praepailin and Kongpob I know you both are enjoying by putting us into suspense and tension.. Please pity us and announce them... " We could hear seniors from different faculty shouting at the same time... 
"Haha okay okay... So the Campus Star award goes to Nong... Mook belonging to faculty of Arts..." She announced loudly... Our guesses were pretty right... But the only award left was the University Moon award and I hope it is him. Nong Mook took the trophy and bouquet along with the Sash and went back to her place.. she was literally about to jump in happiness...

"Okay okay... Now it's time.. the last award of this event The Campus Moon Award... Kong please reveal the name without any delay.. I am sure they need to rest after a long day.."Prae said to me... I saw the name but surely did not let her see it.. haha no game but Tit for Tat was allowed...

"Okay, The Campus Moon award goes to Nong... Nong... Nong... ARTHIT from the department of Engineering... " I said. The hall erupted into cheer as his name was announced. He jumped then and there in happiness...

After giving away the trophy and bouquet... I put on the Sash around him... We called the end of the event and made our way back to the dressing hall where my gang and Arthit's gang were already there along with two of Yuri's friends. They all cheered and lifted the both of them into the air. After some time we made our way to the dorms when I received a text from Nong Arthit.

"P'Kong I won the contest... I am really happy P... We won all games and also the event.. now you need to grant me a wish P don't forget..."

"Congratulation Nong... I am really happy for you.. and I already told you that we are always proud of you... And yes your wish is granted let me know what you want."

"Khab P... I will let you know when I decide."
"Okay, Nong take rest now.." 
"Good night P.. See you tomorrow at the session."

The session.. tomorrow is the day when my plan to take the punishments and try making them understand what we intended to teach them is going to be implemented. 

I can see a post in the forum saying that Hazing for engineering will be reduced and won't be tough as they won most of the titles and games. I texted P'Deer and P'Gun about it and confirmed that tomorrow will be the day. I even reminded my friends about it and asked them to rest early and be prepared for tomorrow. After that freshened up and went to bed calling it a day. 

Arthit's POV 

I am really happy that I won the title... I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow... After seeing the cute side of P'Kong... I am gonna see his serious face... I know he will be handsome but hope I won't burst out laughing comparing these two sides of the hazing team which we saw. I glanced across the room opposite my balcony... Yes, I live exactly in the opposite dorm of P'Kong but never mentioned anything to anyone. I enjoyed staring at him from time to time and it is my favorite thing to do nowadays. I drifted into sleep while thinking about him. I could not help but dream of him singing a song.. he was really cute.