Chapter 30

Kong's POV

Today morning I woke up with P'Tay and Arthit wishing me a good morning and best of luck. I replied to both of them and got ready in three-piece suits. P'Gun also came to my room to get ready. It took us a complete hour to get ready.

We both made our way to the Black Audi car

We both made our way to the Black Audi car. As planned we went to the first company and met the project manager. We gave them the details of the project and the report under the names of the heirs. We also told him that due to some internal issue we are submitting a replacement report which is far better and since the due date wasn't up he accepted it.

We explained things to him regarding the project. He promised us to keep it a secret about our visit understanding the situation and promised to consider this project report instead of the one submitted by the company. He will have to because the project was being submitted under the name of the heirs. After that meeting, I and P'Gun changed into our college uniform and met our friends. P'Gun and I went in our own ways.

After lunch, the same thing repeated. We went to the other two companies and had the same result. I and P'Gun returned to my dorm changed again into college uniforms and left for college. I sent a Done message to P'Tay and P'Sing(and P'Kit). The result of the projects will be announced exactly on the day of graduation. We decided not to meet or text each other till a week before graduation. That means we will text each other again on the second Sunday from now.

I met my friends and joined them for the last class. After the class we 5 along with Arthit's friends hung around for some time. We were notified that today the results will be announced in the night. The delay was due to some server issues. I could sense that this kiddo was again becoming nervous so I asked him to stay over with me today. We went to my dorm. He excused himself to go to his dorm and get some comfy clothes. He came back with his things in 15minutes.

We were watching some movies while having some snacks. I was on his shoulder all the time. Suddenly there was a kiss scene playing... My heart started beating fastly... So was his. I could feel him fidgeting in his place. I looked up at his face... Our eyes met... I don't know who leaned in but the next thing I knew was our lips were touching. He was nibbling my lower lip.. he traced my lips with his tongue and seeking permission which I gave him. I don't know how long have we been kissing but we separated when we needed to breathe again.

I was feeling too shy to look at him so just hid my face in his neck and shoulder. Our heartbeats were high. We were broken from the moment with both our phones buzzing indicating a message. We took our phones and saw that the results were out. Arthit was starting to become nervous... I hugged him tight and this time I initiated a kiss but he dominated me. After we broke the kiss he was calm.

"Oon listen to me and don't get tensed.. trust me you will get a good result." I said and he nodded. I opened his result first. He had all A+ and one A above that the was the class topper along with Knot. He was jumping in happiness. No one will believe that this guy was tensed for a result... I thought he would fail seeing him get nervous... I just facepalmed. He gave me a quick peck on my lips and asked me to open mine. I opened mine and saw all A+.. and also this time I and Tew were both toppers.

We opened our groups. We came to know that in our class Em and Prae were second. Oak, Wad and Maprang were third. And in his friends Bright and Prem were second while Tutah was third along with Yuri and her friend. We were teased saying that couples are the toppers. They ended up good. The company project reports were submitted successfully... We shared our first kiss.. then the scores and finally, I slept snuggling with him. I could not ask for anything else. The next two weeks went on... P'Gun had topped his batch and P'Deer was second. We celebrated over drinks.. of course, P'Tay sneaked in without getting noticed. All our parents were happy but they were only going to meet on the day of graduation.

Exactly 5 days before graduation as planned P'Tay explained the situation to Pa and calmed him down saying that everything was in control. Everything will end on the day of graduation. He calmed down after speaking to me and P'Gun over skype.  We asked Pa to release a press statement about his second son's graduation anonymously, Which he did.

P'Sing contacted me exactly three days before, the day before we were planning to send the emails, and as I expected the proofs were missing. He was really feeling guilty. I assured him that I will make sure the mails are reached in time with untraceable emails with the name as we planned. I told him I expected this and kept the copy of the evidence with me. I told him that his accomplice in the bar doubted it. So I felt that they will take this step, I took the precautions without worrying you all. He was proud that I could handle such situations. I asked him to make sure to take over the share with the money I collected as an anonymous shareholder.

P'Tay and P'Gun were also informed about the evidence. They were glad that I was doing everything safely. Arthit was very understanding since the start of the week. He let me do my work without disturbing me while he was reading something or scrolling his phone. A day before the graduation I sent the mails successfully. I received back mails saying that they will look into this also assuring that they will take the steps once our identities are revealed. I made sure that everything was as planned. A day before I went to the mall along with Arthit to buy graduation gifts for P'Deer and his team. Obviously, the present I chose for P'Gun was different and unique from others. Tomorrow was D Day.