Chapter 36

Kong's POV

I am damn tired with all this shit.. I really want a break from the idiots.. After I came out of the room, I went straight to my home. As soon as I entered I went and slept on my mother's lap not bothering to answer any kind of questions.

"What happened sweetheart..? Tired already ah.." She asked. I just nodded but did not change my position.
"Oh... Kong.. you are no longer a kid you know... you have a lover who is really really handsome and staring at you... at least now let go of my wife and get lost to your husband." My father teased me.

I sat straight immediately and looked at my friends.. my juniors who were having a teasing smile and my lover was looking at me while smiling broadly. Oh shit... I don't want to be teased now.. anyone please help me..! I saw Em trying to open his mouth.
"Not even a word... Not even a word.." I said as I rushed into my room. Oh God... why did you make me so shy in front of them.

Arthit's POV

Aww.. my P'Kong is really cute. I saw him rushing to his room and could not help but laugh. I asked permission to follow him which was granted. I went to his room.. he was changing into casual wear. Now... I am completely turned on... I just went and hugged him from behind and started kissing his shoulders. He relaxed knowing that it was me.

"Oon we need to go down.. stop naa.!" He was trying to stop me.
"But love.. your body says something else.." I whispered in his ears.
"Oon please.. we need to go down now.. " his voice was low. I pinned him to the wall.
"Then when should I reward you for your achievement and also I need to punish you for looking so dashing to everyone. Only I can see you like that." I whispered back and started licking as well as biting his ear.

"Ah Oon... Ah stop na please wait till we go to our dorm at least.. my parents are downstairs." He was begging me. I just started licking his neck.. and then started kissing his lips. I stopped when we became breathless.
"I will not let you go today after we go to our dorms P.. Keep in mind. " I whispered. He blushed and hid his face. I hugged him and we stayed like that till P'Em shouted for us to come down saying that P'Tay and P'Gun came. We went back down together.. he was partly hiding behind me. 

"I thought he will be like a kid sleeping in Ma's lap you know." P'Gun commented making everyone laugh.
"He did the same thing... but when we teased him.. he rushed into the room followed by his lover boy." Mom teased us.

"Ma not you too... I hate you all.. you all are teasing me too much." P'Kong whined and completely hid behind me making everyone laugh.
"Oh my Simba.. now come sit... we have a lot to talk right.. " P'Tay called P'Kong but he just denied cutely saying no and hid behind me again. I really like this angle of him.. when he is clinging to me by my side.
"P.. let us go and sit na." I said calmly. He nodded yes and sat with me beside him.. still not talking to others.

"Oh... Mae.. what did you all say to my little brother that he is sulking..?" P'Gun asked.
"Mmm we teased him.. you can't say no to that.." P'Tew replied.
"Yup.. we are born to tease him." P'Oak said and P'Wad nodded. P'Kong just pouted and hid his face still not willing to talk to them. P'Gun and P'Tay laughed...

"Okay buddies.. now serious.. we need to do a lot of work now.. especially with the new company.. so let us talk and then we can go ahead with your works.. you guys have exams around the corner.. so come let me explain." P'Tay said. We all sat down to listen. P'Kong was sleeping on my shoulder... We let him be. 

P'Tay explained in detail how they decided to keep tracking them continuously as P'Kong suggested after their interaction. P'Kong has bought the shares really with his scholarship money secretly with the help of P'Sing and P'Kit. 

"So this is what happened.. this little brother of mine is messing with people showing his two sides to the world.. one which is calm, cute and loving.. and the other is handsome, dashing, and not to mess with angle. He also successfully kept away all the snakes as of now.. making all the companies not to mess with us.." P'Gun said. After that, the elders spoke for some time.. made sure that everyone is fine.. and left to the garden leaving us to talk.. we all sat in pairs. P'Kong is now sleeping in my lap not caring about others.

"He must have tired himself.." P'Gun said as he sat with Bright. 
"Yes... I don't know how this brother of mine can do all these things... sometimes it creeps me out. Thank god I am his brother otherwise what will happen if I am on his bad side. I don't want to imagine." P'Tay exclaimed dramatically.

"Ohoo P.. You should not worry about... I am damn sure there is someone here who thinks the same. " P'Tew teased making all the juniors shy.
"Oh right.. they are lucky he treated them as a head hazer would and not as Suthilak hahaha Careful Arthit." P'Wad said.

"Yup.. you all too.. don't make him angry.. even though we are your lovers we will not save you.." P'Tew said eyeing us. Everyone laughed at us and we gave a sheepish smile. I got an insecure feeling.. what if one day he realizes that I am not worth him.. he never tells me such details. I was feeling sad for that but just removed that thought for now. After a while P'Kong woke up cutely rubbing his eyes. Aww, he is so cute even when he just woke up.. 

"Slept well?" I asked.. he just nodded. Maybe he is registering things.. he just woke upright. We left for our dorms. We had our dinner at our regular place and went back to the dorm... Obviously, I went to his dorm. I did not forget what I started... how can I when he is all cute and clinging to me. After we went into the room... I directly pinned him to the wall and started kissing him... He has rested enough now he needs to work out naa. 

Kong's POV

I knew what will happen if I cling to him.. but that is what I wanted so yup.. we did some workout to the night. I might have even slipped saying things I wanted to hide.. like.. how I like getting his attention. How I like holding his hands.. how I like to hide beside him... and only be locked up with him.. but I don't regret it.. he deserves to know how much I like the way he treats me.. and loves me.

The next day morning I woke up in his arms. I don't know how much time I have been staring at until he spoke.
"How much more time do you want to stare at me love..?" He asked while his eyes closed. 
"You.. were you not sleeping..?" I asked in a low voice.. shy for being caught.
"Been a while I woke up.. but since why baby P.. is enjoying himself. I let him be." He said while pulling me closer.
"Oon.. we should get up.. we have classes." I said. He kissed my forehead and pampered me like always.

The days went on with us being together.. teasing was as usual between us... Sometimes P'Tay and P'Gun join us for lunch and dinner.. since we are not able to meet like before due to exams.. but I do know that they always help Em and Bright whenever possible.

I am really happy with how things are.. everyone around me is happy so are the elders... P'Sing and P'Kit have been contacting me weekly once or twice. We are now done with our exams and all... Next year we will be training Arthit and his friends as hazers... Yup.. the rude juniors of ours are going to become the most responsible seniors and hazers.. might seem funny but they do deserve it.

Sometimes I feel sad because.. the fourth year is really short.. 1st part will be over with us going to the internship and attending classes in between. and second.. is just us submitting the reports.. writing exams.. that's it.. but I let all those things aside and decided to enjoy the leftover time. We have made a plan to go to Phuket in our break. Oak cannot make it as he is going to visit his grandparents so is Prea.

Before going on the trip we will be visiting our families in our hometowns.. sadly this time our parents could not come to one place.. so we decided to go to our houses and meet after 3 days at my house.. we will go on the trip that day. So tomorrow we are going to separate for three days.. Ah, I don't wanna but I need to. I just slept off in his arms like always, my new secret home, which he calls, and who would deny. I want to always stay in his arms.

Arthit's POV

I am a little sad.. but happy also. Sad because I won't be able to see him for 3 days but happy because.. we will be on a trip and he will completely be mine.. okay we will have our friends around but they do have their partners right.. so no problem.. we can have friends time and also lover time. We all went home.

Today I have been telling them about all the things that happened in the last months.. they were proud and happy of P'Kong. I even told them about our trip plans. But somewhere I feel that.. now I am not their son but P'Kong is. Who cares... They are all my family and I am the happiest when they will be together. I am sure enough that my P'Kong will not forget me even though they pamper and care for him more. Haha cause I am his lover..  👻👻