Chapter 44

Tay's POV

Today is the day I will officially be declared married. I am ready in my wedding suit. I and Em will be escorted to the wedding venue by our families. We will meet in front of the altar and walk in together hand in hand. I am nervous. Today will mark the start of a new phase in my life.. but as long as it Em. I am all okay and happy. Everyone has done their best in the arrangements.

"Son.. are you ready to go..?" My father asked pulling me out of my thoughts. I smiled and nodded. We both made our way out. My brothers and mother are near the door and smiling widely.

"P'Tay.. never in my dream did I think that you can be handsome you know." Kong started teasing me again.
"Oh... Kong I never thought this idiot brother of ours will even ever be in love you know. I thought he will be single for his whole life... Thank god Em is there." Gun added and they laughed. They have been teasing me every day. And you know what I was not allowed to see or talk to Em because of some traditions. I went to them with a smile but smacked both of them.

"Enough both of you.. at least today act like brothers and support me." I said.
"We are doing what a brother does." They both said together.. stuck their tongue out and run away even before I could react. My parents were both laughing. 

We made our way... I can see Em coming with his family. My heart skipped a beat seeing him. I was pulled out of the trance with my stupid little brother teasing us. I will make sure to show him hell during his wedding. I took Em's hand into my hand and we started walking inside. Both our families are behind us. The wedding venue was really beautiful.

We stood in front of everyone facing the priest

We stood in front of everyone facing the priest. We both gave each other a glance.

**** I do not know the wedding style so I will just brief them out in short ****

We took our vows. The way he said the vows made me emotional.. we recollected all our memories from the day I started courting him to this day where we are getting married.

"You are both now declared husbands. You may kiss your groom now." Priest said.

All of them have come and blessed both of us

All of them have come and blessed both of us. Now it is time for the best man speech. Now I am worried because I don't know what my idiot little brother will speak. The first ones to speak were Tew, Wad, and Oak... All of them spoke about our tom and jerry fights while I was the head hazer. Then it was my friends who spoke similarly. Now comes two dangerous people.. Gun and Kong. First Gun went on to the stage.

"P'Tay are you ready..?" He shouted in the mike making everyone chuckle and I facepalmed.

"I have been with P'Tay since a year after he was born.. from all the memories I have. I always used to think that he would forever have to stay alone. But this person chased Em for months you know.. he did not even know how to court.. it was me who had to run behind him with ideas.. but every time I say an idea he says "yuck" but follows them... my bad luck Kong was not helping much because Em was Kong's best friend and so he escaped saying that he doesn't want awkward relation with any of them. Those months he was courting are the best days to me because we never saw P'Tay literally begging so much. He used to whine a lot.. he uses to sulk. I still remember.. one day before he was about to ask Em out.. at night around 2 he woke me and Kong up saying that he was nervous.. scared and not able to sleep. We both had exams the next day... we did not know whether to cry or laugh. That was the worst exam for both of us.. we both literally almost sleeping in the exam. After Em accepted... Kong practically went and asked are you sure about it.. he is the biggest fool he has ever know Em. That was how much we both thought that he was going to die single." Gun said. I shouted at him to shut up.

"Okay P.. I will be obedient today. I will shut up because it is your day. But P.. All the very best because you know who the last one is." He added and got down the stage. I literally ran towards the stage and took the mikes away. All the guests were laughing the hell out seeing our actions. I stopped hiding the mikes when I heard a voice.

"P'Tay.. you know we can read you in and out. I know you would do that so I have my mike with me already. P.. use new tricks na. I am used to this." Kong said.. but I still could not see him.
"You brat where are you..?" I said in one of the mike sets.
"You will know later. After I complete talking P.. So now you sit down... you can't stop me you know." He said and all I could do was pout and sit. Even Em was laughing along with others.

"So everyone.. today I will give two speeches... One as a brother and another as a best friend." He started... Both I and Em gasped.. shit he will surely embarrass us.

"First as a brother... I want you all to know one new thing today. Everyone knows that it was my brother who fell in love with Em and courted him.. but.. my brother is so so so oblivious that he did not catch the hints both I and Em gave for a whole year. I literally teased him that they both looked good together.. but all he did was.. he shrugged and said... Em is cute and I am handsome.. so we will obviously look good. I and Em both of us were like what the hell. Em used to buy gifts or food or drinks for P'Tay.. he never let anyone touch those saying that his Nong gave him.. but that stupid brother of mine never read the cards which were attached. When I asked him.. he said that why do I need a name card. I know and remember who gave them for his whole life. Can you all guess my reaction... I was like "Is he really my brother or an alien who came here by mistake.." and I still can't believe he never thought of those... P.. I am pretty sure your mouth is wide open.. close it otherwise flies will enter... " He said.. actually he is true my mouth was open and I close it immediately. I never knew all these... Em was blushing and hiding his face... I was lost staring at him until a voice pulled me back... obviously my idiot brother.

"Now let me speak as a best friend... When Em decided to give up his trials my stupid.. idiot brother who calls others late bloomers... bloomed and excitedly came to me and said he has realized his feeling.. you want to know what I thought... "Is he really my brother?" What can I do.. he was like he realized them first.. he will court him and make him his.. when all he did was pour water over my friends' efforts to court him. Em wanted some revenge before accepting which I was glad to play along with.. but you know what Em.. he literally cried out of nervousness.. he had an uncountable number of what-if questions. I am pretty damn sure even if you combine all the questions in question banks.. you will still not find those many questions. The most absurd thing that P'Tay asked was... Today he likes white color shades.." what if his taste changes... I will have to change all into his new taste right.. " P'Tay I hope you have grown up enough to answer that question now.. seriously... I still don't understand how you got that doubt and above that you whined not knowing what to do. " He said.. shit this brat.

"Now you guys know the story of my best friend and my eldest brother.. Decide for yourself who is the biggest idiot of the two... the question will be enough to entertain you forever. But trust me your final answer should be... My name and partly P'Gun's name because we were really like idiots between them giving them ideas to court each other knowing that it is already two-sided. " He added making everyone laugh. 

"Ai'Kong... Wait till I get hold of you. " This time Em shouted in mike.
"Em.. are you really my best friends or my brother's foolishness has already rubbed on you that you still don't know where actually I am..?" He said and everyone was searching for him.
"Kong.. you are really gonna die.." I exclaimed and went on to the stage. He placed a speaker there which is connected to his device. I know this.. it will read out loud whatever he says.. this brat. 

That was when I saw Em getting up and going towards a table.. everyone was curiously looking towards him.. where he is going... I don't see my brother there. Then he suddenly lifted the table cloth and there my brother is smiling widely. They both were playing their Tom and Jerry game running through the guests.. he is now hiding behind Arthit.. you know even I can join the game.. even I need revenge. I slowly went behind him and held him tight. I and Em pulled both of his ears but within seconds our both hands were slapped.. and to my utter shock it was Em's mother and father. 

"Ma... Pa... I am your son and he is your son-in-law.. instead of us you are choosing Kong ah... "Em whined. 
"What can we do... you two stupids are making other people idiots.. and Tay.. even your proposal acceptance would have taken time if it was not for your brother's hard work.. so better thank them that he just shared a few things." Dad exclaimed in mike and making us shock. Kong stuck his tongue out and went back to his lover boy and sat beside him. All of them share a hi-fi while Em and I could only curse them under our breath silently. 

The wedding went on.. we were about to get back to our apartment. But we were shocked to see Kong loading two fully packed bags.. is he going somewhere.. did something happened.. was he upset.. were all the thoughts that were running in my mind. I was about to ask him but was cut off when he asked me and Em to sit in the car. Even Gun was in the car. I saw all my family members they were also shocked but they followed the car.

Kong's POV

hehe. I am not upset.. it is my gift for their wedding... Em always wanted to go to the Maldives while P'Tay wanted to go to Paris. I have arranged a tour guide for them and made all the required reservations.. we packed all the things they need. I even packed language translation books so that they can use them if needed. But I created a scene as if I am upset and leaving somewhere and no one knows.. but the point is everyone knows the plan and is playing along. 

I stopped in front of the airport.. took out the luggage. I still did not speak a word.. and seeing my expression even they did not.. all our parents.. friends. Arthit and his friends everyone is here and playing along acting nervous. After the first announcement was made... I gave them the luggage to hold. I took out the tickets and all the receipts and things they will need.. they just stared at them with shocked faces... Seeing them every one of us burst into laughter.

"Kong.. you fool... I thought you were leaving and something happened... I was scared, you idiot. " P'Tay ranted and hugged me tight along with Em.

"Sorry P'Tay... Em. I just wanted to prank you... but yes these are your honeymoon tickets and reservations... there will be people to pick you both up and tour you around whenever you ask for." I said.. they muttered thank you and then let go of the hug. They hugged everyone and bid their farewell to go on their honeymoon. I was standing beside Oon holding his hand while waving others to them. 

I was imagining how our wedding will be and I know from his eyes that he was also thinking the same.

"Oon I am tired." I said and leaned on to him... he suddenly lifted up in bridal style. 
"Oon... let go.. we are in an airport. " I said trying to make him put me down.

"Here goes the next couple all lovey-dovey here.." My Ma exclaimed and everybody started teasing me. But this kid was not letting me go. So I just hid my face in his chest. He drove us back to his dorm. We got freshen up together and slept happily.. both of us thinking of how our marriage would be.  

Arthit's POV

I have a question bugging my mind. Now P'Kong will vacate his dorm and stay in an apartment.. he will have to go to work and he will be busy. Also, I will be busy because of the head hazer position.. So I want to ask him to live together.. we can take an apartment which will be in the middle of the university and his office.. but I will let that question aside for now and ask him tomorrow. I really want to go home to him every day... he is my home.. where ever he is... at the end of the day... I want him in my arms.. talking to me about his day and sleeping like a puppy snuggling into my chest.