Chapter 40

Kong's POV

Today, I was the one to wake up early... After looking at him for good 5 minutes. I remembered him giving me the gear. I immediately checked for a reply.

"They say that the gear represents a heart of an engineer.. because if the gear is not there or doesn't function a device won't work.. same goes for people.. without a working heart we are nothing but dead. So.. for engineers, it represents a heart." This was the reply I got from P'Tay. I blushed.. reading it.. this brat.. doesn't fail to make my heart flutter at any time. 

I took his gear in my hand. I want to give mine to him.. but I want something new... I immediately got an idea. I took my phone and went into the balcony to call P'Tay.

"P'Tay... I need help.." I said as soon as he lifted the call.
"Voo.. learn to wish first you brat." He said while chuckling. "What help does my brother want?" He added.
"P.. I will give you two gears. I want you to merge them P.. I mean join the two different halves of the gear P.. I will give them to you at breakfast.. please get it done by evening na.. please P.." I pleaded him..
"Wait.. yesterday you asked me for meaning... Simba.. is there something you want to tell me?" P'Tay asked teasingly and Em was also beside him.
"Ah... P.. That... Arthitgavemehisgearyesterday&askedmetotakecareofit" I said it really fast not even thinking whether they understood or not.
"Wait wait wait.. let me get this again... Arthit gave you his gear.?"Em asked this time and I replied "Yes."
"He then asked you to take care of it. Am I right?"Em added.. trying to tease me which is clear in his voice.
"Shut up Em.. don't you dare tease me now. P'Tay stop your fiancé.. He is teasing your little brother." I whined.
"What can I do... My fiancé and little brother are friends even before I saw him." P'Tay said with a teasing voice.. ah.
"Fine.. but P.. please get it done na.." I requested.
"Done.. they will be ready by evening.. give them to me in breakfast." Em and P'Tay said together.

I cut the call before they start their teasing again. I went back into the room and freshened up. Oon was still sleeping.. so I went and slept beside him kissing all over his face. I don't know where I got this courage from but it felt right. I was surprised when he suddenly turned me and came on top of me...

"Why is my baby P being in so romantic mood early in the morning..?" He asked and before I could answer he started kissing me. He made his way to my ears.. nibbled them.. and then started sucking my neck. 
"Oon.. we.. we need to aaahh go down... Oon... Ah.. it is really early to do this.." I said between moaning. He just continued doing it without listening to me. We were so into kissing.. but stopped when both our phones started ringing... It was Tew and Knot... Shit.. they must be waiting. He ran to get freshen up. I answered the call.
"Hello..." I said.
"Ai'Kong.. have mercy on us.. we are hungry.. come down na.. you can do your funny business later." Tew shouted.
"Shut up Tew.. we will be there in 15minutes.. order for us also.." I said and cut the call.

We both got ready with all couple or matching things. After a final look, we made our way towards our friends to have breakfast.

 After a final look, we made our way towards our friends to have breakfast

"Both of you are wearing matching things... Buddies when did you become such show off fellows." Wad exclaimed as soon as he saw us.
"But I don't wanna complain.. they look so cute together.. so shut up.." Tew said.

"Kong... I knew you can be cute and handsome.. but I never thought you could be soooooo cute...." P'Gun exclaimed loudly. I just hid behind Arthit.. everyone was laughing.. why should I be their center of attraction every time. See now I am a blushing mess.
"Arthit.. you really look cool and handsome buddy. I never thought you could look this handsome." P'Tay said suddenly. 
"See that is my Arthit. My choice is always the best." I said out suddenly. Shit. I did not want to say it out loud... Everybody was looking at me with a smirk.. shit I am gone. 

"Ohoo Kong... You are so whipped ah.." P'Deer teased me.
"P'Kong... I never thought you would accept that out in public. " Bright teased.
"Shut up... I did not mean to say out loud but yes... I am proud of my boyfriend he is the best in all the ways." I said trying to stop their teasing using my head hazer voice.

"Kong you pretty well know that we are all hazers and also we have both the previous head hazers here.. do you really think your head hazer voice would work?" Em asked with disbelief.. while everyone was laughing like hell.

"Oon... Please save me. " I whispered to Arthit.
"Promise me you will give me whatever I ask for then I will help." He whispered back. What is he thinking in his mind.. okay whatever I just nodded.
"Guys.. stop.. you are all making my prince shy.. you would not like him running away right.." He said.. while giving me a side hug. I asked him to help me and here he is teasing me more.
"You brat... I asked you to help me.. but you tease me more.." I shouted while chasing him.
"Forget about getting whatever you ask.. all you will get is some hits from me on your head. " I added again.

After some time we stopped.. We had our breakfast and were roaming in the market. I slipped both the gears to P'Tay without anyone noticing. While roaming.. sometimes we were all together and sometimes we spilt up into individual couples. At lunch, P'Tay gave me a box saying that work done. I excused myself so that I can see them.