Chapter 22

Kong's POV

After speaking with the juniors we went back to our dorms. We informed our parents that we would come by ourselves. It would be fun. We packed our belongings and met near the University entrance. We boarded the bus to our hometown.

We occupied the last seats on the bus. We were playing all sorts of games... we sang we teased each other but in the last one hour we ended up sleeping. We were lucky that ours was the last stop otherwise we surely would have missed it. We took a cab to our home. I was really happy to see all our parents at the gate to receive us.

I just got down and rushed to my ma and pa and hugged them really tight. P'Tay and P'Gun are already here. But I did not see my parents for around 5 months so I was not letting them go. 
"Aw, Our Kong is not even greeting us I am really hurt." Em's mother was fake sobbing. I released my parents and hugged the others the same way.

"Ai'Kong at least let us greet our parents.." Oak was shouting.
"You shut up... Let us look at Kong first... "His ma replied making him pout.
"Ma... I am your son.." Oak said.
"Yeah.. you were with us since you were born let Kong be.. he only met us two years back." She replied back teasing him but ended up hugging him.

After all the hugs we went to freshen up. After that, we made our way to the back garden where we generally have our lunch when all of us were together. We were shocked when we saw each and every favorite item of everyone there.

We thanked our parents and started having dinner. We were sharing about our hazing session. They were upset with me when they knew I was admitted to the hospital after running 54 laps. All the elders were upset and angry that we did not inform them.

"Pa... Ma... My dear uncles and aunties.. relax at first even I was angry at him but what he said made me feel proud of him. I am really feeling happy and proud that my little brother is cute, handsome, kind, calm, childish and at the same time matured enough to deal with hundreds of students and fulfill his responsibility. You all know what he said... I still remember his exact words "P.. did we not promise to learn handling situations independently P, without using any authority or name. That is why I did not speak P. I am really sorry... I really wanted to tell you but stopped myself. I took pride in the way both of you fulfilled your responsibilities as hazers P.. even I wanted to be responsible" All I could do was hug him tight. Pa he really is a hero Pa. The whole university students and also their parents who had complaints against SOTUS were supporting the system and asked the management to continue it Pa." P'Tay said.

I could see happy tears in my parents' eyes and proud smiles on every elders' face. There was a sudden voice which I did not expect to hear now.. today.
"Won't you all say you are proud of my God-Son?" One person said 
"Yeah... My God-son deserves the praises you know along with his friends... " Other person said.

I turned around and rushed towards them and hugged them tightly. Officially they are my Godparents and I was asked to call them Dad and Daddy.. but I called them P... of course, they are no less than my parents. I treat them equally to my parents. 
"P'Sing... P'Kit... I missed you both.." I said as I sobbed a little. It has been roughly a year since I saw them. After I calmed myself I started sulking.

"Ah... No, I won't talk to you both.. you did not visit me for 6 months and also did not even contact me. So Khun Prachaya Perawat and Khun Perawat Prachaya why are you here now." I said as I walked back to my place. Yes, you are right The great CEOs of RS Company are my God-parents and I am their one and only one son as well as their successor. So I am really spoiled a lot by them. It is reasonable that I sulk cause they are the ones who spoiled me on a daily basis did not even contact me for a year. Also, I was not able to reach them.

"See I told you Tuan it will be bad if we won't contact him... I told you I won't talk to you for a week if he sulks." P'Kit was shouting at P'Sing.
"Ow... P'Kit even you did not talk to me so you can't just blame him." I too shouted... I was angry at both of them. I then continue eating. Everyone greeted P'Sing and P'Kit.

They took their seat on either side of me. They started filling my plate with all my favorites and pleaded me. I melted soon. I mean who wouldn't when they dotted me so much. I looked at both of them before speaking.

"P'Sing... P'Kit... I will speak to you both only if you promise to speak to me once a week.. and if you fail to keep the promise I won't talk to you both for a complete month when you are around me." I said. They were seeing me with wide eyes listening to the punishment. 

"Hahaha P.. You are dealing with the most stubborn head hazer of the era who can affect thousands of people of different ages with his ideas." P'Tay said. Everyone laughed at that comment.

"Simba we promise you that we will contact you at least once a week and more frequently if possible. It was just that we were dealing with some idiots at the company." P'Sing said and P'Kit also nodded ruffling my hair. I stuck my tongue out towards P'Tay. And we continued chitchatting. 

"Okay young ones.. now that your hazing experience and your studies are done speaking out about your love life.. and do not try hiding or saying no one yet.. you are all in your third year for god sake now speak up... Gun you first." P'Kit exclaimed and I could not help but laugh.

"Mmm, I am kind of attracted towards a first-year student. His name is Bright. He is a happy-go-lucky guy and always keeps goofing around. But he is really caring and protective towards his friends and loved ones. He is also good at education. I don't know how to approach but my dear Kong is going to help me after the gear giving ceremony. " P'Gun said.
"Okay... Try hard Nong Gun. If you like chase him till he accepts you. Now Oak your turn." P'Sing said.

"P.. I kind of realized that I like Maprang recently. " Oak said with a low shy voice but everyone heard it.
"Oh... Finally, my stupid son realized ah.." Oak's father exclaimed making everyone laugh.
"Pa... How did you know..? " He asked the worst ever question.
"Oh, your actions made it obvious." That was his reply...
"Okay, late bloomer... Now Wad... Mr. Killer Face it's your turn.." P'Kit said. By now I completed eating and leaned on to P'Kits shoulder while P'Sing was running his fingers in my hair.

"P.. Please don't tease... But yes I have fallen for one of my stubborn juniors... You remember, we mentioned a junior with the name Prem.. who is really ill-tempered, I am going to court him after the gear giving ceremony P." Wad said with a smile plastered on his face.
"Finally.. you have fallen in love Nong. But let me warn you don't ever lose your temper. According to you both are tempered so do control and talk things out. And always reach out for help... everyone will help you. So don't feel shy to ask for help and don't let him go Nong." P'Kit said genuinely.
"Okay now... My dear Tew... It's your turn." P'Sing said.

"Mm, I am also completely whipped for one of the Nong... His name is Knot P. He is like the mother hen of the group and I have a feeling that this is mutual for us. I am waiting for him to make a move P otherwise I will do it after the gear giving ceremony." Tew said happily.

"Hm.. really good.. Em doesn't need to say.. so leftover is our dear Simba. Now spit it out." P'Sing said looking into my eyes. 

"Wait wait.. before Kong telling let me warn everyone of my dear friends... None of you are going to start dating without the rest four of us give a green signal and for Kong obviously, P'Gun and P' Tay should also permit. Don't let that slip your mind." Em warned and everyone agreed.

Then they looked at me. I started telling them about Arthit. How at the start I hated him like hell because of how rude he was... I told them about his flirty lines in the hazing session... Then how we got close during the games and freshy event. I even told them that he hugged me during the event. I told them how he treated me when he visited me the next day I ran 54 laps and treated me. I told them about the obvious changes I observed in the way he started looking at me.

I told them about what he told me about wiping my tears away on the flag-capturing day. Then I told them how he came to my dorm and hugged me a day before our exams started which is also a shock to my friends as I did not tell them yet. I completed and looked around waiting for someone to talk something.

"Kong I swear if you secretly accept that Rojnapath Kid I will cut ties. He needs to get our permission don't dare to forget." Tew and Em exclaimed. I could see my father got surprised by it and was looking at him.
"Em did you just say Rojnapath... Oh.. finally... Kong.. do you remember me telling you about my best friend with whom I lost contact... He is a Rojnapath and since Arthit is the heir.. that means He is my best friends' son Kong..." He literally shouted in excitement.

He re-told his story to others... how they were best friends but lost complete contact after taking over the companies and all. I am secretly glad that they are on good terms and not enemies... Thank God. After the story was over P'Tay spoke.

"Pa... Even though he is your best friend's son... He gonna face us... And no excuses.. he is really rude Pa.. and the hazers suffered because of that... No way in hell we will let him be with Kong if that is how he is going to be... I can't see my Simba like that for my whole life. So he surely has to get our permission even to date him. " P'Tay said sternly and all my friends nodded.

I just facepalmed making everyone laugh. Later elders all were teasing us with the newfound information. Although we were embarrassed but are happy that no one objected. I dossed of in P'Kit's lap. That was what I remember the last thing after I woke up the next day.

Today morning we spent our time with the biggest family. I made it my goal to annoy P'Sing by literally clinging to P'Kit which I normally do but I did it more. That was his punishment for not contacting me for a whole year and did not even let P'Kit contact me.

I enjoyed being pampered by P'Kit and P'Sing more. The day went on and I discussed my plans for the gear giving ceremony with P'Sing and P'Kit also. They suggested some ideas and also asked me to take care of myself along with others. In the afternoon, all parents were taking a nap.

I, Em, and Wad were reserving the rooms for about 20 third years, 10 fourth years, 10 for P'Tay and his friends, and for the first years. We also made arrangements for food. Tew and Oak got the banners and bags ready for cleaning the beach area and for a small campaign which we promised to do. After that, they even paired the students into the rooms.

We made sure that there will at least one room for third years on each floor to keep an eye on them. Tew arranged it such that we hazers will be on the same floor as Arthit's gang... Haha nice, move my friend. Oak and Em were arranging the gears now while Tew and Wad were booking the busses from the travel agency.

I was packing the necessities for everyone. I made sure to pack all the required bills and forms we need to show at the reception. Then packed the gears which Em passed on followed by booking receipts of the travel agencies along with bills. This bag was most important as it had all the required things for the event. After that, we made our way down to see P'Tay closing some files and P'Gun doing his report. I sat beside P'Gun and slept on his lap. While Em went and sat on P'Tay's lap. 

"Did you all complete the arrangements for the gear giving ceremony? " P'Tay asked.
"Yeah... We packed the required things for the ceremony.. we will pack our belongings tomorrow we are too tired now." Em said.
"P.. What are you doing..?" I asked P'Gun seeing that he is really focused.
"Our report... I only have 2 months left in the university Nong remember right.. the last semester is really short due to fewer subjects." he said and the sudden realization hit us realizing that the fourth years will no longer be on the campus around us.

I sat up suddenly and hugged him tightly. I know he is my own brother but I kind of feel that I am going to miss him. I see P'Tay very rarely after he graduated and now P'Gun too.
"Hey hey.. kiddo... It's okay... we stay in one house.. you know right we will meet up frequently and also I will always come to you with just a phone call..! And be prepared Kong.. we are going to reveal our bond and also our family background as the Suthilaks... " P'Gun assured me and reminded me.

Ah... I am going to hate it... If I am going to be introduced as their brother, it will be shocking but if I am introduced as a Suthilak and that to the youngest along with P'Tay and P'Gun... It is going to be big news because we always kept a low profile. It is going to be gossip for many days. 

"P.. Can't we just reveal that we three are brothers and next year we can reveal as the Suthilaks?" I asked hopefully. Because that was our initial plan but it changed for some reasons.

"Nong, the board members are pressurizing dad about who and where the heirs of the company are. It is getting dangerous so it is the best solution. Trust us." P'Tay said and everyone understood the situation and accepted it. My friends were ready to help me if anything happens so I am more than glad about that. Our parents came down and I again started to cling to my P'Kit... The day ended with P'Sing feeding me dinner along with some teasing and games.