Chapter 08

Kong's POV

Today we were free from all the activities. The only work we had was a group assignment. So I decided to discuss about the ideas for flag capturing. My part for the group assignment was done and I handed over it to Prae and Oak who were in my group.

Prae assured me that she will combine the work and do the finishing touch. Even Oak has completed his part after a lot of whining. So we went to the meeting hall where we were about to gather. While waiting I and Oak played a one-round of game.

We started our discussion and each one of us was sharing our ideas. We really want to make it tough so that we can be sure that they have learned about SOTUS and the meaning behind the hazing. So we were doing our best to search for innovative ways.

That was when Em reminded me of the game we used to play when we were young. We don't really remember the name but it had 5 levels and after clearing all levels we can get the treasure. So we decided to stand at 5 levels representing each letter and we will give them clearance if we were satisfied by their activity. And after clearing all the levels they can get the flag.

All of us were happy with this idea and decided to go with it. The time about 4:30 P.M. and that was when one our classmate called and informed that a freshman was searching for us. I asked to send him to the meeting room. After a couple of minutes a freshman I guess his name is knot came in after knocking on the door.

"Swadekhab P. I am Knot and I will be the class representative. I am here to report and also submit the names for different games." He said slightly with a lower pitch maybe he was afraid that he was alone with 5 hazers. So I asked him to sit first and then took the list.

I, Wad, and Em were looking into the basketball list whereas Tew and Oak were looking into the Volleyball list. I even asked Prae and Maprang to come so that they can look into the girls' team. There were more members than a team consists of.. so we have conducted the selection process.

"Nong, since there are more members than a team consists of we should go for selections. Based on your schedule tell us is it possible to attend the selections if they are conducted this weekend." Em asked him. At the same time, Prae and Maprang came in and I handed over the list to them.

"Khab P.. We will be able to attend it if it is conducted on the weekends Saturday and Sunday." he replied. I stood up and took some drinks for us. I even handed the freshman a drink and asked him to relax telling him that there was nothing to be worried about.. we won't bite you.

I then asked him to save his number on my phone. I forwarded the number to others. He was hesitant but asked us for our numbers which I gave him as they were busy discussing about the selections.

"Nong Knot tomorrow that is Saturday morning we will have Basketball selections and in the evening we will have volleyball selections. For basketball ask them to report in their sports dress at 9 A.M. and for volleyball they will report at around 4:30 P.M." Tew said finally.

"And for girls ask them to report at the same timings... But morning will be badminton and evening throwball." Maprang said.
"Khab P's I will inform them the details. And we have some doubts regarding the grandstand decoration P." Knot spoke.

"Feel free to ask.. even we contributed to it and you see the main ideas were of Prae and we won, so you can ask her directly." Tew said with a smile on his face. There was discussion regarding the ideas for some time and after that, we left.

Tew and Knot left together as they were in the same dorm building. I and Em decided to go to my dorm as he was having some doubts about subjects. We spent an hour studying and later chitchatted for a certain time decided to call it a day. After Em went to his room... I freshened up and found a message from Arthit asking for help in performance for freshy event.

Arthit's POV

I took P'Kongpob's number from knot and texted him to help us with the performance. He replied to me asking me and Yuri to meet him around 11 A.M. in the canteen and also told me that even P'Prae will be there to help. I was kind of upset that I can't meet him alone but was happy that at least I get to meet him.

The next day I woke up around 8 and hurried to the basketball court. I just made it in time but was sipping my Pinkmilk. I tried hiding it when I saw the seniors coming and that to P'Kongpob was there. But he caught me and asked me to complete the drink and step into the court. I was embarrassed but quickly completed my drink and made my way into the court.

They played a game against us. I could say the P'Em, P'Wad, and P'Kong had a great understanding and could easily co-ordinate with others also. After an hour and a half, the team was selected Knot, Prem, and 3 of my classmates. I was in the extra as I was also a contestant in the freshy event. The others were asked to practice and P'Wad has promised to train them if they were interested. 

After relaxing for few minutes I saw P'Kongpob approaching me and so I stood up.
"Nong shall we go to the canteen. Prae informed that they are already there.. so we can start the meeting for ideas faster." P'Kongpob asked. I nodded and took my belongings and rushed behind him after bidding bye to my friends. I kind of like following behind him. We made our way to the table where P'Prea and Yuri were seated. P'Kongpob sat beside P'Prae and I sat beside Yuri. 

"So Nong Arthit... I was talking to Yuri till now and she is good at singing. Can you play any instruments..?" P'Prae asked me as soon as I was seated.
"P'Prae I can play drums and guitar." I replied to her...

"Then that is really good... How about this we will arrange the Drums and guitar. First, you play the drums... It will make you look cool and all the attention will be drawn towards you both which will help us because ours will be the last performance. And after that, I think you can sing a couple of songs.. first one which will be kind of in full beat and another one which will draw them emotionally. What do you say Prae..?" P'Kongpob expressed his idea and I kind of liked it.

"You always have amazing ideas Kong... I guess that will do... It is really nice idea. What do you say Nong?"P'Prae told.
"Khab P. I liked the idea." Yuri told.
"Even I liked the idea P. From now we will practice P and we will try our best to win the competition P." I expressed myself.

"Leave out the result Nong... just enjoy the performance and try hard. That is enough. Don't stress over the result... All we care is about your determination and hard work." P'Kongpob told me.
"You know Nong before our show I was hell nervous and this person just held my hand and told let us just have some fun out there... we have practiced the best we could so there is nothing we can get on becoming nervous." P'Prae told us. After some more time, we decided to leave. P'Prae and Yuri went together and I was alone with P'Kongpob.

"P'Kongpob can I make a bet with you... a friendly bet P.. please..!" I asked him using the best puppy eyes I could give. He stopped near the drinks shop and I just stood behind thinking about what he will reply. I was out of my thoughts when he was holding pink milk in front of my face.

"Here have it... and what bet do you wanna make with your head hazer Nong..?" P'Kongpob asked me. I took a sip from my drink thinking about the bet. 
"P... if I win in Basketball and University Moon title you should give me a wish or else I will give you a wish." I asked him. After a moment of silence... 
"Okay, how can I say No when you are acting so cute..." He said ruffling my hair. Then we left to our dorms. I was very happy and was determined to win the games. The rest of the day went by with a little study and then me preparing to play drums as well as selecting some songs.