Epilogue 02

Arthit's POV

In a week I will be a graduate. Actually, I am eagerly waiting for it because I can marry my P'Kong. In the past few days, many things happened. Knot asked P'Tew out for marriage. P'Wad asked Prem out which was a wonder to me because I wasn't expecting it to be so soon. That day was the first time I saw Prem being shy. Also... P'Deer asked Tutah out.. left is Bright... I don't really know when he will do. I just hope that P'Gun can wait for him to ask.

Anyways... My marriage date and venue everything has been set... preparations are being made. And I am eagerly waiting for it because everyone is hiding the details from me and P'Kong including the date, to be frank. 

I did not see P'Kong since last week. I will only be able to see him on my graduation day... they say we should not meet or talk for the whole 2 weeks nor see each other.. so you can expect how I am. I have been snapping at everyone. Juniors who are coming to congratulate me are also kind of fearing me now.. but I can't help it. I have been practically attached to P'Kong for a year.. and the only time I did not see him was when he is at the office and I am in class. I used to video call him even if I get a minute break. I used to get at least a kiss every day.

They took away both my happy doses. One is the feeling of having him in my hands in the night and the other is the sight of him waking up. These became the daily start of my day. All my things for graduation have been arranged.. it seems P'Kong made sure that I had everything.. but he is not there. But can I do something.. NO.. so I just pout or whine to my friends or snap randomly. 

Graduation day
Kong's POV

Graduation dayKong's POV

OMG..! Can God be more serious.. how could he make Arthit this handsome even in his graduation dress. Ah... He is too bad for my heart.. too bad. I still don't get used to his handsomeness even after years of having him all for me.. Above that, I haven't seen him for 2 weeks now. I am literally holding on to my last string of sanity to not just jump on him.

He hasn't seen me yet.. he is busy with his works. All his friends.. classmates and juniors noticed me.. but I signaled them to stay silent and continue their works. I have been staring at him for God knows how long but I am still doing it. I saw Mom and Dad along with Ma and Pa meeting him. I even signaled them to keep quiet. 

Arthit's POV

"Congratulations Son... We are really proud of you.." Ma and Mom.. both of them exclaimed while hugging me. Even my Pa and Dad wished me. I was searching for P'Kong. I could only find his other friends. P'Tay and P'Gun but not him.

"Mom... Dad where is P'Kong..?" I asked and they laughed.
"Why are you laughing? " I asked and pouted. 
"Because idiot son of mine.. everyone noticed him except you... poor my son might be upset for getting everyone's attention except yours. " My Pa said. I was shocked I looked again where he was... I started looking in all directions. And finally, I saw him.. smiling widely at me. He is so cute.. he should be made illegal especially to my heart.

 he should be made illegal especially to my heart