Chapter 41

Kong's POV

We have all returned from Phuket. My parents and Em's parents were busy with marriage plans.. yup Marriage plans.. they still have time. I don't know why are they in so much hurry.. but can't blame them completely.. Em is their only son.. and also P'Tay is the eldest Suthilak.. so there should not be any kind of silly mistakes...  The news about P'Tay and Em getting married has been announced publicly. My father showed a clipping of the proposal video also.. where P'Tay asks Em to get married... 

I was really happy with the news because I can be out of the limelight at least for a while and No other person would like to come in between their relation anymore. After the two incidents that I got involved... I am pretty much sure that they won't try messing with my family... So yup. others can do nothing but accept them. 

Above that, the Rehabilitation Centers have been opened successfully and there are people who are coming to get rid of their alcohol or drugs addictions. 

Today.. was our first day in college we are starting our fourth year.. our internships start only after a month till then we will be having classes... All the juniors of third and second have been congratulating Em. Em was talking to his co-code juniors from 3rd and 2nd years. I and the others are all sitting at the nearby table. I was actually sleeping on the table.. no one will know that I am here unless they look especially for me...

"Kong do you remember, there was a girl from P'Tay's batch who has been behind him.. she is coming." Tew said. I glanced at her. What is she doing here.. Em also noticed her... I signaled him to stay silent and let her do whatever she wants. We also signaled that we are all here. 

She directly went and stood in front of him looking from top to bottom. She dismissed the juniors who were there.. she looked around the canteen.. we were hiding our faces.. because I wanted to see what is she was up to. She then circled around Em.. it was making Em nervous but he held his head up and spoke.

"Swadee Khab P.. How are you?" He said in the most polite voice. She did not reply but just made a disgusted face. Wad was about to get up but I stopped him. 
"What is wrong with Tay.. how the hell did he choose you. You are not as beautiful as me.. and your financial status is nothing in front of me. I am sure you are after him for money... You have been with Kongpob always... now you thought that university will end if you want to stick to that family.. you needed someone. I know... I won't let that happen you slut." She said. I was waiting for Em's reply. 

"Are you done P.. I don't have time for people like you... I have many more useful things to do..!" He said calmly. Yup, that was nice... I asked the other four to go stand beside him and I went and stood behind her without her knowing. By now everyone was already looking at us.

"Oh P.. it been a long time we saw you.." Oak exclaimed acting all excited. Wow.. he deserves an award.
"Yah P.. We last saw you when you were chasing P'Tay shamelessly even after his rejection." Tew exclaimed. 
"Ah yes. I remember she even spread a rumor that she and P'Tay are dating and he asked her out.. but P'Tay.. posted in the forum that those were also false and he also added that he would never date such kinds of people.. Am I right Tew..?" Wad added. I was smirking behind her.. she still hasn't noticed my presence.

"It is nice meeting you P.. remembering all the days is really good. Ah yes, P.. you heard the news right.. P'Tay and Em are going to get married. You know they have been dating even before Em joined university." Tew said.. haha they all deserve an Oscar award no one is any less. 

"HAHAHA, he getting married to Tay... I will never let that happen../ he is a slut who took my Tay away from me. " She said and raised her hand to slap Em. I held her hand tight enough and threw her on the floor... I don't care she is a girl.. it is my family she is insulting...

"I don't care that you are my senior now.. let me talk to you as Kongpob Suthilak. The youngest brother of Tay Suthilak.. the one you are claiming as yours. " I said coldly. I sat in front of her.. she did not expect me here that is for sure. 

"P'Tay was the one who chased Em for months when we were in High school. I am the proof for that.. and one more thing. He is not a slut.. even after 3-4yrs of relationship.. he did not look at another person nor did he spend a rupee of ours.. every rupee was his hard-earned.. and unlike you.. he has been constantly with us. And.. to technically say.. you are the so-called slut.. cause.. you have been changing boyfriends every time you find someone richer than the other... if I am not wrong. " I said and got up.  She also stood up. She was about to talk again but I glared at her making her stop and gulp.

"Till now... Em has been my best friend.. he has been with me in every up and down.. everything we did.. he was together with me since childhood.. let me tell you.. even if we are not Suthilaks.. even if we lose everything we have but I am sure we will stick together because that is what a bond is and that is what trust is. " I said and took a deep breath controlling myself.

"I did not let anyone point at him even when we were friends. I took down a whole company because the heir looked down on them and challenged me and our bond.. but now.. he is more than a best friend.. he is my eldest brother in law... officially accepted by my parents.. now dare to insult him.. you will face a Suthilak.. A.Pure.Cold.Hearted.Suthilak. Now get lost from here before P'Tay comes... because you won't survive.. and he will know because this scene is already being recorded and uploaded." I was angry but I controlled myself because Em doesn't like girls to be treated like that no matter what. She was about to leave when P'Tay came and blocked her... I smirked seeing his expression... I decided to act a little more.

"Oh.. now Mr. Tay Suthilak.. my dear brother.. handle her yourself.. she dared to insult your fiancé.. my brother in law. I don't want anyone daring to do such things again.. it is a complete nuisance." I said with a sly smile. 
"My dear little Simba.. this time I am already faster than you.." He said with a wicked smile taking Em into his embrace.
"What do you mean P" Oak asked... I am pretty sure we all understood but just playing along.

"Oh Nong.. you want me to say it ah..?"P'Tay asked and we all nodded.
"I mean.. she dared to do this looking at her status.. that means her father's business.. and you know right.. a person who cannot make their own children learn some basic values of life is not fit for being a role model or a leader... but in her case, her father leads a whole company.. so I just took it over... nothing else... now she is nobody in front of my fiancé.." He said and we all grinned seeing her face. But she dared to walk towards them with an evil smile... I then stood in front of her and looked into her eyes.

"Do not try to test me. I will never let people off-hook if they mess my family. I hope you have learned your lesson... if you haven't then I am sure your father will teach you for making him lose everything." I said coldly and signaled everyone to leave. 

After that encounter.. we never heard of her.. the last thing I knew was her family moving back to another country and she was forced to marry someone.. that is what she gets if she acts like that... I don't regret it a bit.. although Em felt a little pity for her.. all of us said she deserved it.

The days went on... I and Arthit spent most of the time with each other.. we stay over either at his dorm or mine. I had been tutoring him daily for some time. Although I have been alert just because of what if something happens thoughts.. rest all was happy. My friends all decided to work in Suthilaks Enterprise in the future after a lot of persuasion from parents. They agreed because they could help us and we can stick together forever and fight against anything together. I am happy that they have accepted.

A month has passed, we will start our internships from tomorrow. Tew, Wad and Oak will be interning at Suthilaks Enterprise while Em at TGK Company which is being led by P'Gun. He chose that because he did not want special treatment by employees as P'Tay's fiancé. So he chose to work there. And as for me...

I will intern again in RS Company.. but this time I will be interning in the segment which connects to other international projects. Actually, I will not intern but basically work there... I have been interning there even before I entered university.. because I knew one day I will have to take that over.. so I wanted to get used to all divisions. Now the only leftover is the one which deals with the company branches in other countries.

RS Company's head-quarter is in Thailand but it has 4 branches across the world. I was taught Chinese... Japanese, English, and Korean languages by P'Sing and P'Kit while I was in school. So language will not be a problem. I could not help but think of my graduation day when I will be introduced as Kongpob Suthilak Prachaya Perawat.. three surnames have been in my name since the day they have become my godparents. I am going to make news again. I hate it because I hate unnecessary attention.. but it seems I will always get attention everywhere So I am used to shrugging it off as much as possible. 

All of us will be staying in the dorms and doing up and down so that we can at least spend the evening and nighttime with our lovers. It will be about an hour journey to me.. for Tew, Wad, and Oak it will be around 45 minutes and Em is a lucky idiot.. only 30minutes. 

Arthit's POV

Today P'Kong and his friends will be starting their internship. We are all going to meet them at the café nearby. Bright and Tutah are also going to come... lovers or not we have all bonded well so they also will be coming. I came out of my thought when P'Kong came out all ready to leave. Can I have him instead of sending him to the internship.. damn.. he is really cute.

 he is really cute

I don't know... how or when I moved but the next thing I know, I am kissing him. I can never get enough of his taste.
"Oon Oon stop... I need to go to the internship. I can't be late on the first day.." He whispered near to my lips. I hugged for a minute and then we started from my dorm. All the other seniors were also looking really good. We all had breakfast together. P'Kong and the rest have to travel in the opposite direction. So P'Kong is going to travel in his vehicle while the rest four are traveling together. 

We bid them bye and went to our class after they left. We are going to be trained for hazers. I still remember the day P'Kong has openly said that our gang will be the next hazer and the head hazer will be decided based on the training.. everyone was giving questioning looks and showing disagreement. I still remember his words that day.

"These 5 have always been against the system... but at the end, they were the ones who cracked it down where as the others were attending the session because they were forced to. So I feel that compared to others these 5 have known and understood what SOTUS is more compared to others. Also.. when we were in first year... I have always stood against the head hazers.. always questioned them along with my friends but we became the hazers because we could find the answers to our questions at last.. the same goes with them. So it is final that they will be the hazers and the head hazer will be decided based on the training results." He said proudly and no one could deny it.

From today after classes, we will help the current hazers P'Yatch and his team in hazing and then we will spend time training with P'Kong and his team.

Em's POV

I have made my way to the HR department of TGK Company. I am here as an intern but basically, P'Tay and P'Gun call it training for me to work with P'Tay in the future. Yes as P'Tay's partner I will have to help and work with him. I am actually happy that I can help him but sometimes I get nervous. I took a deep breath and entered the department.

Tew's POV

After dropping Em.. we made our way to the Suthilaks Enterprise. P'Tay wanted to receive was but we did not let him. We wanted to get the experience, not special treatment. So here we are in the HR Department. We could stop P'Tay from coming but not his friends but they just greeted us and went away.. we were all put into different departments with another intern who is here. We are going to be rotated into each department. P'Tay said that we will be put into one of the departments where we will fit properly after graduation. He said he will observe our works and then decide.