Chapter 18

Kong's POV

The flag-capturing event ended successfully. I was left with many emotions with the way they thanked me with me standing in between and the way they chanted to show their spirit. It stirred many emotions in me. I came out to spend some alone time.

Out of nowhere Arthit came and asked me to tie him a thread. When he told me that he will wipe off the tears and left... I was dumbstruck. I felt my cheeks heating up... Leave to this boy and he will stir all the different emotions in me...

After few minutes I made my way back and kept tying threads to every junior. We called it a day after cleaning the mess that too after everyone left. We decided to sleep in my dorm. When I went back I was surprised to see my brothers there. I hugged them both.

They then tied the thread to all 5 of us wishing us luck and strength to face the upcoming tasks and situations. I felt happy for having them as my brothers. All of us went to the apartment where P'Tay lives so that tomorrow we can take a rest and also catch up with our studies. We should also come with a way to organize the gear giving ceremony and a way to get permission for this event.

But all that could wait for tomorrow. P'Tay and Em were sharing one room... I and P'Gun were sharing one room. And the rest were in a bigger room which had three beds. I went to sleep after narrating what the juniors did to show their spirit. How Arthit thanked me and also told him about our alone conversation. I slept in between talking without knowing.

The next day I was the last one to wake up. P'Tay left to office and P'Gun left to college. All my friends were gathered in the living room watching television. I joined them after getting freshened up. Tew gave me my breakfast. After I ate we started studying.

We shared the topics and explained them to each other. This made it easy to understand and also it was helping us with many topics within less time. We have been studying the same way since our first day. We just clicked right away. I remembered the time when Em came out about his relationship with P'Tay and when I told him how I was related to them and who we were.

They were shocked about us being brothers and teased Em about his relation. P'Tay and P'Gun were happy but I could not help but ask why are they not questioning us about being a Suthilak. Their answer made me never want to leave them. They said, "Irrespective of whether you are a Suthilak or not, Kong you are our closest friend who we want to make memories with for this life may be every life and that person who is your brother is a ruthless head hazer and this person over here is about to be a hazer." Tew said pointing towards P'Tay and then P'Gun.

Others also nodded assuring that my secret is safe with them but laughed hard when P'Tay started chasing Tew. The day is one of the most memorable days for me. That is the reason I always stick to these boys along with Prae and Maprang. We completed reading till our target point at around 2 in the afternoon. P'Gun and his friends made their way in at the same time with lunch. We all had our lunch and we spoke about the event.

We told them about the various ideas that Arthit had come up with and implemented them perfectly with the help of his four friends. After some time we made our way back to our dorms as the classes were going to resume from tomorrow. We stopped by the stall to have our dinner. We ate while chatting about random things. We agreed to discuss about various ways to make the dean agree to this event over lunch tomorrow in the canteen after the classes. Then we bid farewell and called it a day.

I made my way to bed and scrolled different feeds on my mobile. That was when I received a message from Arthit.
"P.. Today is the worst day since the starting of my college."
"Did something happen Nong why do you sound so sad..?" I asked a bit worried.

"P.. What else should happen I did not get to see you even from afar today." Ahh leave it to this kid to mess with my mind and heart... he still doesn't know who all he will have to deal with for me... haha wait and see kiddo... I thought in my mind.

"Arthit stop being such a brat and don't you dare use these pick-up lines on me... Focus on your studies... The exams are around the corner." I replied to him even though I liked his pick-up lines...

"P.. you are really heartless P.. Here I am sad for not able to see you and you are making fun of me.." He texted me back.
"Ohh Nong don't worry na you will see me tomorrow.. we were tired and had some works to do... so we took a leave today." I replied to him understanding his dilemma.

"Okay P... I will see you tomorrow... Take rest Khab. Good night" 
"Good night." I replied and went to my dreamland. I wonder how his cheesy messages make me feel warm.

Arthit's POV

Ah, today I am really feeling different. Today will be our first day at our college after we won our senior's heart... Oh only as juniors... I really am waiting for the day I will win One specific senior's heart as his lover. I was searching for him all day but could not find him.

I could not even find any of the hazers. I started worrying about him. I really prayed that he will be fine and nothing has happened to any of them. I stopped myself from texting him so as to not make it obvious to him about my feeling... But my feelings took over and texted him before going to bed. I was glad that he was fine and just took a leave to take a rest. What made me happier was that I could see him tomorrow. After saying good night I drifted into my dreamland along with my P'Kong.. yeah.. he can't stop me from dreaming about him right. 

The next day I was able to see him at lunchtime... I wanted to go and speak to him.. not only me but Knot and Prem also wanted to but we stopped because we sensed that they were in serious discussion. But P's made brief eye contact with us and smiled towards us to which we smiled back. We went to have our lunch.

Just his smile is enough to make my heart beat like hell... No... Just his presence is enough... He is really gonna be death to me with all his cuteness. Oh god please help me to make him mine. I will surely take care of him with my whole heart. We had our lunch at a table near to them.

I really wanna start courting him and make him mine. But I have to wait till the next semester. I have been stealing glances continuously not only me but most of the people in the canteen have been eyeing the hazers but they don't seem to notice. They were completely immersed in their discussion. I hope it is not something serious.

I then notice that there were only 2 plates of rice that means 5 of them are sharing 2 plates... what the hell.. what is it that they are discussing so much without even having food... They really should be looked after like kids especially my P'Kong. I am pretty sure Knot and Prem are also thinking the same.

I really hope they look after themselves especially with the exams around the corner. I came out of my thoughts when they hurriedly packed their things and left. My heart fluttered when we looked towards me and smiled before leaving. Ah... I really am gonna die because of him if he keeps making my heart beat so fast. My poor heart and poor me😪.