Chapter 23

Kong's POV

The next day I woke up early... It is normally me and P'Tay who is awake at this time. I freshened up and made my way to the garden where he normally sits in the morning. I greeted him and sat beside me.

"P'Tay tell me what is happening the company... I know there is a lot that you did not say yesterday." I asked him directly.

"Simba.. board members are thinking that we are non-existent and father is lying about us. It is because we were completely maintaining a low profile since we were born. So every one of them is trying to take down Pa. He has given us 6 months time to reveal us. Among all, I feel that one person is doing it wantedly. I guess he wants to take over the company at any cost and he will be a threat to us. So it will be good that we reveal it at Gun's graduation because I can get officially trained for being the CEO and I will be able to have support from Gun along with my friends. My team will be the people I trust. I really felt like he is doing something behind the company. So I have investigated him and collected pieces of evidence. I want to remove all the threats as soon as I take over the company without giving them a chance to escape. Gun and his friends have gathered some evidence while they were working as interns and my friends who were put into different departments also collected some evidence. One person is corrupting many people making them deal with drugs. That person is only targeting those employees who need money. And he is Khun Chatakkorn. He is the main person we need to eliminate. Father knows that it is him but doesn't exactly know what he is doing. I will tell him when the time comes." P'Tay explained the situation.

 It was too much for me to take so I was silent for few minutes. 
"P'Tay let me help you deal with him... I know how to corner him.. don't worry I will not be involved physically... I will just be giving you the plan and keeping an eye on you... We will get the evidence just in a day. We will reveal that on the day we will be introduced as the heirs. P.. trust me we can get the evidence today itself.." I said with complete confidence.

"I trust you... But tell me what your plan is and what you want to do.." He asked me. 
"P.. I will tell you but come with me." I pulled him towards P'Sing and P'Kit's room. I knocked on the door and P'Kit opened it... He was shocked to see me and P'Tay this early... P'Sing also woke up knowing that it was us. We both went inside and the four of us sat down.

"P'Sing... P'Kit.. this is really a serious matter. And I have a plan but I need your help." I said.
"Simba first tell us what the problem is then tell us what you want to do." P'Kit said.

P'Tay explained the whole situation happening in the company. He even told the details about the drug dealing and all. P'Sing and P'Kit were really shocked by what was going on in the company. This company was brought to this place by my father and was established by my grandfather. So I wanted to protect it. Then P'Kit asked me about the plan.

"P'Kit, We can get evidence of him being the corrupt person from the main club from where he distributes the drug. and we know which club is it... I want you to use your influence to get the CCTV recordings P. I am sure we will get at least some clips as evidence. Also, I want to buy his shares off when he is pulled down but anonymously. After that, there will be three more board members remaining and I want to make a complete check about their families and their children.. so that we can eliminate them if they can cause a threat to this company. We will make sure that no one can harm us after being revealed as the heirs." I said confidant with my plan. P'Tay hugged me saying that it is a brilliant idea but did not understand why I want to be an anonymous board member. 

"Oh... P.. I am sure other board members will also get the idea of taking over the company so if in any case they make a move meddling with the share percentages we can use these shares to make them quiet and at the same time kick them out and file a case against them. According to the contract they signed they can never try to own the company... if they do so they will have to give up their shares to the Suthilaks and also pay the fine of a certain amount. Then we can keep the company safe and we can take over the shares and there will not be any board members.. instead, we will form a team with the closest and trusted members who are in this field." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Ow... Simba you really have grown up into an amazing person. I am really proud of you... You are really a sly fox when it comes to dealing with those who try to harm him. I pity that person now." P'Sing exclaimed hugging me tightly. It was from him that I learned these tactics so obviously, he is proud. 

"P.. we need to take that footage today itself because the tapes will be removed every 6months in the clubs so do that work ASAP. I will manage about your absence. I will say that P'Sing and P'Kit are having a date and P'Tay has gone to get some files. Please be careful in the club with the drinks and only speak to the owner don't trust any other person.. they can be his accomplices." I said. They nodded and got ready to leave.

They left before everyone woke up promising that they will be safe and back before lunch. I made sure that I placed a bug in their phones and a small camera on their dress buttons so I can monitor the surroundings.

I made my way back to my room and saw that P'Gun was awake. I took him into my room and said him about my plan. He was proud and we decided to manage things together. I was monitoring them secretly along with P'Gun. Today was the last night for us here. Tomorrow evening we will leave to complete our arrangements for the gear giving ceremony. As planned we told that P'Sing and P'Kit were on a date and P'Tay went to get some important files. No one doubted it knowing that something was wrong in the company.

I noticed that someone was suspecting P'Tay and I think he is that accomplice. I warned P'Tay about him and took some snaps of him. All this recording I decided to store them so that we won't miss even the accomplice. I saw that P'Sing and P'Kit got the recordings. P'Tay was acting as their driver but his physic was not matching hahaha. I am relieved that we got the recording. P'Sing and P'Kit took it to their room and kept them safe. I made my way to them.

No one doubted anything because they know how close I am to them and I have missed them for a year so no one said anything. In the room, as expected we did get some clippings as proof. In one clipping we saw him speaking about the company. He spoke all the shitty things he is doing and called the Suthilaks fools and what not... My blood boiled but I calmed myself. P'Sing and P'Kit made a copy of those clippings separately on their laptop. I texted P'Tay that we found what is needed. I know they will feel relieved. 

"P'Sing... I want another help P. I will let you know a couple of days before P'Gun's graduation. I want you all to send these clippings as a mail to the police authorities and also to the lawyers in our company with the name TS, GS and KS ---' The Heirs'. It should not reach the company employees or the board members. Warn them in the mail to wait for two days before acting upon it till it is revealed who the TS, GS, and KS are." I told P'Sing. He nodded and smiled fondly. P'Kit hugged me.

"We are really proud of you Simbha.." P'Kit said.
"Oh... I learned from the best you know. I really can't let them down they are the best in my life... And P'Sing I want to tell you something." I spoke looking into both their eyes. They nodded and were waiting for me to speak.

" P.. never think that I am not really your own son. I really treat you like my parents but call you P because you are very younger than my parents' age. And let me tell you... I know I will take over the RS Company one day but I will assure you right now that I will treat it the same way I am treating Suthilaks Enterprises. It is no less to me.. because that is what you build P.. For everyone's well-being. I won't let you both down at any cost." As I completed saying they had tears in their eyes. They both hugged me.

After some chitchat, I slept in P'Kits lap. I woke up around evening. I saw P'Kit reading something and P'Sing was looking at something on his phone. 

"Oh Simba you are awake ah..! Come on let us go down... Otherwise, they will be jealous of us... Especially your uncles and aunts."P'Kit said. I nodded my head and then freshened up.

We had some snacks and I started chitchatting with everyone. I slipped towards P'Tay and P'Gun... I informed them everything and also what I asked P'Sing to do. They nodded and patted my shoulder. I asked P'Tay to speak about this with father only one week before P'Gun's graduation. I even asked P'Tay to tell him not to do anything.. it will be we the heirs doing it. He nodded and again mingled with everyone.

The day ended well and all of us slept happily. The next day morning, we had our breakfast. I helped P'Sing and P'Kit in packing as they were leaving after lunch. They promised to keep in touch for sure. We had our lunch. After that, they left not before giving me a hug. I felt emotional but was happy to meet them.

We made our way back into the home. Our mothers were busying filling our bags with every possible item especially food. I accepted the idea of letting my father arrange a van for us to go.. because of all this luggage. We had small bags which we can carry on the trip in our rooms. So we decided to shuffle the luggage into them and take only what is needed and store the rest. We bid our farewell to our parents in the evening.

P'Tay and P'Gun are gonna leave the day after tomorrow. We left after listening to a lot of precautions from our parents. We also assured them that we will be safe and look after each other. After reaching the dorms we made our way to our dorms. I left the luggage unpacked and went directly to my bed thinking that it could wait till tomorrow. Before sleeping I wondered why hasn't that brat texted me for two days. I did not dwell into it and slept peacefully.