Chapter 35

Kong's POV

P'Gun and Bright have come back from their trip today.. they asked all of us to gather at P'Gun's apartment in the evening. I was too lazy to drive so.. Arthit is taking me. Actually, it is not that I am lazy.. it is because it feels good to sit beside him when he is driving.. and no I won't tell him.. maybe some other time if the situation demands but not now.

We all gathered in P'Gun's apartment. They called us to give us the souvenirs. We kept on chatting about random things. They even showed us some photos. P'Tay got a call and he excused himself. He came back and showed me a news article on his phone. It was about shares of our company. 

"P.. why is it in news.?" I suddenly shouted forgetting where I was. Everybody was looking at us for answers. P'Tay sighed and started speaking.

"It is all in news about how much shares are owned by whom in our company. 30% Suthilaks, 35% has been taken over by the owner of VR Companies, Khun Chen, and 35% by an anonymous." P'Tay said.

"Also... Khun Chen has called for a meeting saying that he wants to re-consider the CEO because he is not happy with me and wants a change that too in front of media." He added. Everybody was shocked and angry.. we all remembered the previous incident with the heir of VR Companies. Everyone was silent.. then I, P'Gun, and P'Tay started laughing.

"P.. Now he can't even live on roads hahahahaha" I said in between laughing.
"Explain now." That was all they shouted to stop us from laughing. We then explained them that I already saw it coming and are ready with the solution but it will be a surprise so we asked them to wait for it. 

"Okay.. as long as you are up with a solution.. we don't have any problem." Em said after thinking and everyone nodded.
"Mmm Simba.. the meeting is the day after tomorrow.. so clear your schedule and take permission to leave the classes for a day." P'Tay said. I nodded my head. We all went back to looking into pictures and teasing them. We left for our dorms after having dinner.

"P.. Nothing will go wrong right? " Oon asked me suddenly.
"Relax Oon... We have it all planned and in control." I assured him. We went back to our dorms. Tomorrow will be a nuisance day... I am sure to see him.

The next day morning like our routine all of us met near the gate and made our way to the classroom. As I expected here he is..
"Well... nice to see you again Kongpob Suthilak.." He said with a sarcastic smile.

"What can I do for you now..? Did not I ask you not to come in front of me till you earn your own living.." I said with the same sarcasm.
"You are so calm for a person who is going to loose their company... your brother will be proved as a useless CEO and will be removed from the post in front of the whole media.. " He said and laughed like a devil.. but he forgot that I can be a devil which even devils can be scared of.

"Oh ho.. so you are so confident ah... then I dare you to show up in the meeting tomorrow.. let us see who will take over whom.." I said.
"I will surely come.. to see you falling.. this is what you get to mess with me remember Mr. Suthilak." He said and started leaving.

"Get some extra water bottles you and your father will surely need them." I said and left him there while laughing with my friends. The day went on... I made preparations. I met the lawyer and asked him to reveal the anonymous shareholder tomorrow.. but before that, I asked him to submit details that I have bought them legally with personal money... without revealing my name.. After all the details are checked then he will reveal my name.

Monday 
Tay's POV

I am sitting here in front of the media with Gun to my left and The idiot and his son in front of us acting as if they have won the world.. Wait and see you have messed with the wrong person was all I could think in my mind while smirking.

"I am not happy with you being the CEO Khun Tay Suthilak. Also as one of the major shareholders... I would like to replace you." Khun Chen said and we smirked.
"You need to submit the proofs justifying why you are not happy with me as the CEO.. also who is the person who you want to take over." I asked calmly.

"You have failed to get a project which could have been important." He said and paused. "I will propose my son as the CEO.. but since he is in his final year.. he will come only when he is needed till then I will look into the works." He added. I and Gun could not help but laugh out loud.

"Okay Khun Chen. I won't ask you about the project details or anything.. because I hate to listen to lies and now I will ask you as a shareholder.. what capabilities does your son have and what experience in real life does he have." I said and smirked seeing them shocked with my comeback.

" We studied in the same college as him.. we are his alumni. We both are the valedictorian of our batches also complete scholarship students with straight cent percent scores with experience in working. We are not capable.. but you say your son.. who is just an average student that too in Business faculty without even a single hour of experience on the field even with part-time jobs is capable..?" Gun asked with a wicked smile. His son was getting angry and Khun Chen is gulping water. 

"You don't have a right to question a major shareholder." His son shouted.
"Oh.. but there is one more shareholder in our company with the same percentage of shares as you.. so you are not the only major shareholder." I replied and shrugged my shoulder.
"But that person is not here and is silent maybe he doesn't have an objection." Khun Chen added. I wanted to laugh out loud but stopped when our head lawyer came. 

"Swadee everyone. I am Wang, the head lawyer in the Suthilak Enterprises. I am here to reveal the identity of the anonymous shareholder under his orders." He said while bowing his head. I smiled.. the Lion is going to enter the hunt... hahaha. I gave him a go signal.

"These are the documents which prove that the person has bought these shares purely from his personal account which is not related to any company.. these are submitted because he is still a student. And these documents prove that this person has gone through a complete background check to buy the shares and these are the document copies of his share percentage." He submitted the papers... there is no name in it so they won't be knowing who it is right now. Khun Chen made a complete study.. the papers even showed as live on TV. 
"Okay.. all the documents are intact and right." Khun Chen said.

"Sir this is the final document. It is a contract done with the shareholder to not reveal his name until he asks for it.. it contains the details of the shareholder." Khun Wang said and submitted the papers. Before they could see the details Khun Wand spoke again.

"I would like to welcome the Anonymous shareholder, Kongpob Suthilak, the youngest son of Mr. and Mrs. Suthilak, who has bought the shares with his scholarship amount as it is proved." He said making everyone gasp especially Khun Chen and his son. I and Gun just smirked seeing the scene. There our little brother is entering all handsome and dashing. 

Kong's POV

I made my way to where the meeting was being held and sat down on the other side of P'Tay. I dismissed Khun Wang and thanked him.

"So Khun Chen since all the shareholders are here.. Let us first solve your problem.. and then mine." I said with a cold tone.
"I want Khun Tay Suthilak out of the CEO Post and I propose my son instead of him." He said. I glared at him.
"Answer the points which Khun Gun has addressed.. how can your son an average student from business faculty who is still studying without even experience in part-time jobs be capable than a valedictorian with complete experience in all the sectors in this company?" I asked without breaking my eye contact.

"Let him be an acting CEO we can change if he is not capable." He suggested. I laughed in the evilest way.
"I support Khun Tay as CEO.. and I am against your son being a CEO. HE doesn't know the importance of hard work.. all he needs is money. Suthilak Enterprises is not a money-making company. It is always for the people.. your son doesn't even clear the basic quality. I don't know how you both entered. But anyway... I want to get you both checked... I want to see did you get the shares legally or not." I said. "Khun Wang.. come in with your team" I added. They came in and collected the documents and started checking them.

After a good 15min... Khun Wang stood up to speak.
"Khun Kongpob sir.. he is not qualified to become a shareholder.. he has not received permission from neither of the three heirs.. here is the contract he signed." He said and gave the document to me. I smirked and look at them.

"Now Khun Chen.. who the hell are you to organize a board meeting when you are not even a member and invite the media creating a useless mess." I asked.
"Khun Wang... get the papers regarding the punishment and fine ready based on these papers.. right away. I want this issue solved right now." I instructed Khun Wang and his team. 

"Khun Chen did you not see the news where we specified that the shares cannot be bought or sold or transferred without the acceptance of heirs. And not only that.. you even tried to take over the Company just like that.. it is against the contract you signed. What kind of person you are.. did not even know all the contract points and conditions... I really don't know how you are running that company. Judging from your carelessness... I am pretty sure your son is not even worth the least paid employee's time in our company." P'Tay said. 

"Sir, I have made the complete check about his fine and punishment. Based on the contract.. he will have to give up everything he has including the company sir. Here are the papers." He submitted them. P'Tay nodded. We three were smirking seeing Khun Chen and his son gulping like fishes. Hahaha, this is what you get to mess with us. 

"But But.. " Khun Chen could not even utter a word.. because it was me who made the changes legal long before he bought them.

"Sign the papers Khun Chen otherwise the police will have to be involved." P'Gun said sternly. Oh my P.. is in his hazer mode. Suddenly Khun Chen's Son.. the one who messes with me in the university tried to hit me. I just dogged and kicked him on his legs making him kneel on the floor.
"Khun Chen, is this the kind of person whom you propose to be a CEO? If it were me I would not even recommend him as an employee." I said coldly looking into his eyes. "Sign the papers now." I said sternly and he signed them. 

"Now.. let me tell you why these two fools are behind the company... P'Gun showed them the two videos." I said... P'Gun nodded and played the two videos in front of the media. They were all stunned by the information they got. 

"Now I announce that VR Company is now officially re-named as TGK Company.. which will be run by Gun Suthilak. The staff will undergo some screening tests and the interaction with us will be after a month. Before that, the board members will be undergoing a background check. If anybody is not right.. that person will have to give up his shares willingly otherwise we will take legal actions towards them. And Khun Chen.. let me give you a free offer to pay your son's tuition for the next year... if you want... but for that, your son needs to ask me for help... when and where he knows it well." I said with complete cunningness and left the room not after giving that shit another blow for insulting my friends. I also instructed Khun Wang to look into the papers and run them with me after completion. 

Gun's POV

Voo.. this kid.. is really different while dealing with these people... I and P'Tay were laughing while Khun Chen and his son were being dragged away.
"Sir can we please ask you a couple of questions.?" A reporter asked. 
"Khab Khun.. you may." I said with a complete polite voice with a smile.
"Sir.. do you want to say anything to the people..?" A reporter asked.

"Mm.. let me be straightforward... We three have grown up in a warm environment filled with complete love. Our parents did not give us the name Suthilak.. they gave us values and determination... so that we can survive not being a Suthilak. Even we are completely spoiled by them.. they have given us everything we asked. All we could do for them to show our love for them is to protect their hard work. So not only me even my brothers will fight till death against those who want to harm us or our family or our loved ones and their families. Let me put it like this... We are all one family but with different surnames which do not matter to us." I said with a broad smile.

"Also especially regarding our little brother.. you will see this angle of his if anyone messes with his friends and family... you all have seen him being lively and playing around with his friends like a kid.. but yup this is also him if you mess with them and look down on them just because of status. So all I would say is... Never look down on people because of their status.. and that too in front us.. even if they are not our friends.. we will make sure to get you down." P'Tay said with a kind voice but a dangerous smile. 

"Now we would like to end the meeting... we need to go somewhere. Thank you." I said and both of us bowed to them. We need to go to our house where Pa and Ma are waiting along with our loved ones and friends. Kong has already left. I am pretty sure he will be sleeping on Ma's lap without answering any questions which he will leave to us.