Chapter 34

Kong's POV

Today will be the first day I am going to university after my family background and my identity have been revealed. I am really nervous thinking of what changes will happen. I am already quite popular as I was the campus moon.. we created many records in academics and extra-curricular activities. I am just hoping that there won't be any effect of these revelations. I and Arthit had our breakfast together.

"P.. What happened... Why are you so silent.?" He asked.
"Oon... I am just thinking. I don't know why but my mind is full of What if questions... Like what if they distance themselves.. and everything... I really don't like it." I said... He is just staring at me. Suddenly he stood up and kissed me. 
"You are really cute P.. and don't worry nothing will happen... if they change it is their problem.. your friends.. me and my friends will always be with you na... Who else do you want?" He said.

He is right.. why should I care about people who act based on my family background. After that, we made our way to our university. We met our friends near the gate. We bid farewell and went to our respective classes. I could feel people staring at me.. but I just shrugged them off.

Today I found a new person in our canteen. The only person I hate in the whole college. The person who hit Wad and Em so that they can win a basketball match in the first year. I have not seen him or I would say I never cared where he was after I gave him a fist that day after we won the match.

We were going to our class but stopped when he stood in front of us along with two of his friends suddenly. I and my friends did not speak a word.. we were just staring at him... I mean glaring at him.

"Nice to meet you again Kongpob Suthilak." He said with a teasing voice. Actually, me being Simba is not into news completely... We stopped it. Suthilak heirs was the news that spread more. 
"Nice to meet you who-so-ever you are." I said blankly not showing any interest in the conversation. I know he is the heir of VR companies and the other two are also from higher society.

"Oh... Come on Suthilak.. let me show you how we make friends.. we belong to the same level and society.. unlike these low society people." He said pointing to my friends. I stopped my friends from attacking him. 
"So you think that an heir of VR Companies is good enough to be my friend ah..? Let me tell you.. the one who shows off his parents' money is not capable of being even a dog in the Suthilaks house." I said coldly.

"Just because you are a Suthilak you can't look down on me." He shouted.
"Then who gave you a right to look down on my friends just because they are not fromm well of family. You are an heir of a company, who just shows off wealth, unlike my friends who are hardworking and trustworthy." He was taken aback because no one ever saw me shouting with anger even as a head hazer. I went near him again.

"I guess you haven't seen the complete news. Let me repeat... I, Kongpob Suthilak, will be the same Kongpob everyone knows forever.. but try messing with people who have been with me and whom I love and trust with my everything... You will see what a Cold-Hearted Suthilak that to the youngest and most cunning.. can do. " I said coldly. I looked at his friends.

"Money is what defines what you can buy but not people who you should be with. I have earned a life.. with my family.. friends.. and loved people.. even though the Suthilak Enterprise collapses.. each and every one of us can survive the same life we are surviving now... Our tuition fee is what we earn... Our pocket money is what we earn.. but what about you.. will you be able to at least continue your college..? No right... So don't you dare to come in front of me to show off what your parents and their parents earned." I said loud enough that all the students around can hear it clearly.

"I will make you regret this Suthilak.." He shouted.
"I am Kongpob... and prefer it that way... I am sure you won't want me to act like a Suthilak.. because if I act like one.. then those who are targeting people around me will be behind bars or fighting for life." I said calmly.. but I am sure people shivered with it.
"Look after your company Suthilak... Someone may snatch it away and you will lose all your friends.. even those who are beside you." He shouted.

"I have been with him since childhood. I have grown up with him. If he wants.. we will look after him the whole life without letting him even do a little work. And are you an idiot or what..? We have been with him through thick and thin even before we knew he was a Suthilak.. then why will we leave him when he is a Suthilak.. or when he loses a company... It's just a company... But he is a person who we look forward to every day.." Em said coldly.. pushing him away.

 After that, we did not even spare a glance and them... I just caught my friend's hands and pulled them... They hugged me before going to class.. we did not speak anything.. we went to class.

At lunch.. we sat at our usual place.. everything seemed normal.. we were waiting for Arthit and his friends with their food. They joined us a few minutes later. They thanked us for the food... We were talking about random things... Sitting in the canteen is reminding me about the morning incident... I feel bad that they are blamed and pointed because of me. I have been thinking about that situation again and again.

Arthit's POV

I have been sensing something wrong with P'Kong since the start of the lunch break. I am just waiting for him to talk... but he is only lost in his thoughts. So I decided to ask him.

"P.. Did anything happen..?" I asked nudging him.
"Ha.. no nothing happened... I will just get myself a drink... I don't want to eat." He said and went to get his drink. I have been staring at his back.

"He must be blaming himself for what happened earlier." P'Em said and sighed. 
"P.. What happened..?" I asked
"Mmm.. look in forum Nong.. although the reactions are positive I think he is still thinking about it... See it first then I will tell you.." P'Em said. I and my friends opened our phones and saw the video.. how that guy was insulting our hazers and how P'Kongpob reacted... After the video was completed I looked at the seniors.

"P.. Do you think he is blaming himself for you getting insulted..?" I asked thinking whether I was right or wrong.
"Yup.. you are right.. he is really thinking that it is his fault or let me say his status." P'Tew said.
"He is really too good for people... I sometimes feel he should actually be cold always so that no one will even approach him." P'Oak said and earned a smack from P'Wad.

"No idiot.. we need to assure him that he will be our friends whether he is a Suthilak or not and we will always be with him... We need to show that we don't care about such stupid people... He needs to know that all we care about is him.. our families.. our friends and our loved ones." P'Wad said.