Chapter 32

Arthit's POV

After P'Kong and P'Gun left... P'Em took us to the place we were about to stay. The whole ride was silent. Everyone was in deep thoughts. We reached the place... It was really nice and spacious. We all made our way to the living room. P'Em immediately connected the TV with his device. We were all watching what was happening in the company.

P'Kong was really dealing with a drug dealer. He was quick to react and make the board members speechless with all his confidence. Not even one person was able to open their mouth or support that idiot who caused all these things. He dominated them within seconds with his cold voice and determination to throw that person out.

We also saw and heard every action and word that was made and uttered in front of the press. We are really happy and proud of them. They were really strong and their understanding of each other was great. One after one has been speaking and answering the questions. They understood who will be answering which questions without even communicating.

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he proudly announced that he was taken.. so did P'Em and Bright.. we could not help but chuckle when he said he would sue them if they pry into their personal life.

The trio made things final with their words. No one could question them or point them. I saw the result of the reports... I remember that these were the reports he worked on. He was right, he told me the details correctly but just did not reveal that it was their company. We were all jumping like hell when they won all three projects. After that, we calmed down as we heard P'Kong addressing the employees. He was back to his regular self.

He was kind and was addressing them with respect. He spoke confidently. I am sure everyone understood that this is his actual personality. But is the exact opposite if anyone messes with his family. We stopped the video after they boarded the vehicles to come back. 

"Kong.. has a lot to explain... When did he do all those things behind our back and spend time with his loved boy... " P'Em exclaimed.
"P.. P'Kong has been on it the whole week after we came back from the gear ceremony." I replied to him. 
"Did you know about all these already?" P'Tew asked. I nodded my head saying NO.
"No P.. I only knew that he was working on some projects to help P'Tay.. that was all he told me.. he did not tell me what was happening.. he asked me to wait for today to know all the answers." I said. They all nodded their head.

My phone started ringing breaking our conversation and it was my father. They were about to reach in 15minutes. Except P'Em others bid there bye. We will meet them after an hour for dinner. P'Em will be leaving after my parents settle themselves inside. P'Deer's parents are going to arrive directly at P'Kong's place but after dinner. 

My parents reached. We hugged our parents. P'Em ordered someone to arrange the luggage in the rooms. We did not know they were here actually. Okay, I remember that they like their Private life... So they won't be found inside the house. We all went inside. We sat in the living room.

"Swadee Khab. I am Em. I don't know how to introduce myself.. but I am a close friend of the people your sons are dating especially Nong Arthit. I know you all have many doubts about what is happening... I am sure your sons will answer them as they know everything now. I would like to take my leave. I will be back here after an hour to pick you up for dinner." P'Em said. He bowed to my parents and then left.

We then sat with our parents and told them what was happening. We told them about how P'Tay, P'Gun, and P'Kong caught that person and exposed him in front of the press, and took over the company. I told how they planned and worked on it without involving anyone while staying with us. We also told them about the projects they have won and about the rehabilitation center P'Kong was going to establish. They were surprised what the kids could do.. Even we were. Then I told them about P'Kong being known as Simba to the world of business and also told them that he already interned at RS Company before university. I could say that my parents were really shocked. After letting them know every detail.. they went to freshen up. We 5 were still sitting in the living room. I again forgot to mention that their actual surname was Suthilak.. but decided that I would tell them.. we were more involved in information than the name.

"I never knew that they were this talented and this dangerous when messed up with." Tutah said and we all looked at him.
"What... don't you remember how Arthit, Prem were getting on their nerves.. how they were being rude to them. " He explained and it was right.. we are really lucky.

"Damn right... Arthit especially you... you were completely behind P'Kong getting on his nerves.. you are really lucky that they did not skin you alive but rather accepted you.." Bright added. Yeah, that was really true.. Never get on their bad side. My P'Kong is really cute and lovable.. but if someone messes up he is the worst. But I like all his sides hehehe. I want him in my hands now. 

Kong's POV

We made our way back into the home. We know that we will be questioned completely by the elders. We saw that everyone was already waiting for us in the living room. My friends were also there. As soon as they saw us everyone stood and came near us... My mother hugged three of us very tightly.. she checked us for any hurts... We calmed her down and made everyone sit. We three sat in front of them.

We started explaining things from the very start. We told them about the day we collected the clipping that is on the second day... about the projects and our fake identity.. me sending the mails anonymously... How they hacked P'Tay's mail and P'Sing's and P'Kit's devices and removed the data... Each and everything. We know that they have seen the way we spoke. So we did not leave any detail and told them everything. We explained to them that he was planning to remove whoever was becoming a threat to him... So that was why we did not let anyone involve. After telling them everything, My friends were glaring at me and our parents were quiet.

"Don't even think of giving them an earful. They did what one would do if they are in their positions." A voice came from behind. Everyone turned towards them. Obviously, it is my P'Sing and P'Kit... They came towards us and stood with me, P'Tay and P'Gun.

"I know that everyone is angry at them for not telling you... but imagine yourself in their position. They will be in a problem as they are the heirs... So will they want to drag others into the mess that they are already in? No right... That was the reason we did not tell you all and yes I had them guarded by my people all the time without disturbing them and they also have kept us updated with both their personal life and their plans." P'Sing said as he put his hand on my shoulder. Everybody was lost in deep thoughts. They must have realized why we did not let them know. Finally, we all sat down. I was between my ma and P'Kit who were not ready to leave me.

"Now my Simba.. where is your loverboy?" P'Kit asked. Oh shit... I forgot. I stood up facing everyone. 
"I need you all to know something... The people we love are staying in the behind villa along with their parents they will come over here for dinner and no need to worry we got the dinner arranged" I said and all the elders were shocked with this.
"Why did you not tell us..." That was the only thing I heard from them.

"Mmm, actually I kind of forgot about that while explaining things to you all... P'Kit just asked me reminding me. Sorry. " I said putting my head down. 
"Oh come on Kong no need to be sorry for... Go freshen up kids... And Sing and Kit you both also... I am warning you all.. no suits.. put on something casual and decent." My mom said. All our moms pushed us to freshen up even our fathers. They went and checked on food. After that, they also freshen up. Now everyone is gathered in our garden. Maprang has arrived with her parents. Prae and Yuri could not make it.

"Pa.. are you excited to meet your best friend.?" I asked my Pa.
"Oh... I am really excited to meet him. I even wore the dress he gave me in the final year of university." My father was really excited. 
"Pa... I will blindfold him and then bring him inside. All of you sit here. We 5 will bring them in." I said. We went to pick them up. We entered the villa. I saw our juniors were sitting in the living room. I cleared my throat to get attention. And that was it. I was engulfed in a tight hug by my Oon in a second.

"P..P..P. I missed you." He kept on chanting. He broke the hug and again started speaking...
"P.. you were really amazing P.. I am pretty sure no one will ever try to mess with you again.. nor with your family. You were all cute.." He said and kissed my both cheeks.. he was about to kiss me on my lips when our friends cleared their throat saying that they were there. I blushed being caught like this.. as usual, I just hid my face in my Oon's chest. Everyone started laughing. 

"Oh, these many people are here to pick us up ah..?" Someone spoke from behind... Seeing his features he must be Arthit's father. We 5 of us Wai'ed to them.
"Swadee Khab. I am Kongpob... Yes sir we are here to pick you up... But sir we have a surprise for you.. so please allow us to blindfold you and let us guide you there sir." I asked him.
"Surprise for me ah..?" He was not believing it. All were confused except we five. 
"Yes sir please allow us. Nongs don't ask us... wait for the reactions." Tew said them.
I then blindfolded him. I and Arthit were holding his hand. We made our way to the garden. Everyone was behind.

Our parents saw us coming and stood up. My father came and stood ahead. We stopped exactly in front of him. My Father was grinning like a child. I and Arthit left his father's hand and moved aside. My father stepped forward and removed the blindfold. And there it is the surprised face. Most surprised... I doubt if he ever was this surprised. Everyone had questions regarding what was happening.