Chapter 04

Kong's POV

We were having our drinks at our regular place when we found that the people sitting in the behind table are non-other than our troublesome juniors because of whom we are so stressed and drinking.. 
"I feel like making them drunk like hell so that they will face the hangover pains." Oak said trying to express his anger in his way(Funny).

"Leave them alone.. I don't wanna talk about them or think of them while relaxing myself that to because of the stress they caused." I spoke and focused on drinking..
"Ah.. Ah leave them even I don't wanna think of them...By the way, why do I feel like the professors are being extra strict... They have been giving us assignments after assignments I feel like I am in hell.." Em was kind of ranting his pain in studying haha.. then we heard our names being spoken in the behind table where the juniors were seated and we started listening to their discussion.

"What is with all this hazing and all... I hate being ordered around.. What does it have to do with them how we stay in the faculty or in our work office... it won't give them anything right and who are they to teach us..?" a freshman I guess the name was Bright was speaking.
"What they want to teach are useful but I really don't like to be ordered around. I feel like just shouting at them even though I feel these will be useful." Freshman with Knot expressed.
"Whatever you say.. but trust me I hate the seniors and especially that P'Wad.. I don't even like to see his arrogant face." Prem spoke to which we were kind of shocked and we glanced at Wad.

"What why are you looking at me.. like hell I care about them.. I wouldn't even see his face if I was not in hazing." Wad said calmly as we looked at him.

"Ai'Arthit why do you always like to get on nerves of P'Kongpob always.. I actually feel he is kind of nice compared to others.. and what was with that dialogue of making him your Wife (better-half).. are you out of mind or what..?" if I am right the guy named Tutah asked.

"I don't know I kind of want to make him angry every time I see him.. I really wanna be on his nerves... I don't have reasons but I just feel like messing with him maybe because I don't like to be ordered around by people.. I really don't know." Arthit said and this explanation was just making me angrier.. not only me but my friends also.

I mean do they take us for some fools who are wasting time by bossing around. We looked at each other and decided to make them dead drunk as Oak said. With that, we stood up around them and their expressions were comical..🤣🤣

Arthit's POV

Oh shit...! We did not notice them sitting there.. from their faces I can feel that they are very pissed off. 
"I guess our Nong Nong want to get drunk.. then I guess the more the better... So what do you say guys.. Let's join them..." P'Kong said to his gang.

"Yup Kong.. Let us be responsible seniors.. I am sure they should be stressed from their studies.. let's help them in revealing it.. " With that, the seniors sat with us and got us drunk.. I am damn sure we gonna have a terrible headache tomorrow.. 

After some time they asked us where our dorms were and two of them P'Kong and P'Tew were gonna escort us to the dorms.. We were surprised but let them take us as none of us were in proper senses.. They bid their farewell with the other three seniors and took us to our dorms and made us sleep in the same room and left.

The next day morning when we woke up we saw some hangover and headache medicines along with water and a note.

" Take the medicines when you wake up.. and there is some porridge sufficient for 5 of you in the fridge.. have it and take rest.. Don't dare to skip the session tomorrow so take proper rest.
                                                                                                                                                ---- Hazers."

"Well.. that was not expected but I guess they are not as bad as we feel.. why not try understanding them.. anyways there are only a couple of sessions more let us just give it a trial." Knot said and to which all of us agree as we all had the same feeling inside. 
We just decided to take a rest for the rest of the day and were all waiting for the next session.

Kong's POV

After dropping them in the dorms.. we left some medicines and porridge for them to have so that they won't be missing the sessions because of this punishment which we gave them because of our anger.

I and Tew decided to keep it a secret that we left medicines and food for them so that they won't lash out at us.. we then called it a day and went to our dorms to sleep.. I also have to meet my brothers so I slept after texting them that I will reach around 11 to the apartment where P'Tay resides(Our usual meeting point..) also P'Gun is already there doing his internship from the apartment. 

The next day after freshening up I got ready and left to meet my brother's. I am pretty sure that there all my favorite food will be prepared and along with a bone-crushing hug as soon as I enter. I entered the apartment with spare key thinking of scaring them.

I silently made my way towards the kitchen where they are preparing and jumped behind them shouting "BOO".. They got scared and jumped with that shout..
"Hahahaha P's you will always become scared and fall for this 🤣🤣" I spoke while laughing holding my stomach seeing their frightened expressions. Who would have thought that an ex-head hazer and an ex-hazer will be so much scared?

"Nong... your shout really scared the hell out of us" P'Gun spoke pulling me into a tight hug which was then joined by P'Tay also.
"I missed you a lot Nong.. I am not able to even see you more now since you became a head hazer." P'Tay said.

"P's no more emotional dialogues.. I am here now right, let's spend the time I am waiting to be spoiled by your food id ready.." I spoke hugging him. 
We then sat eating our food and teasing each other . I am really enjoying this moment teasing my brothers and eating my favorite food... I really miss my parents.. but I can only meet them when I will have a little long vacation because of these hazer duties..

After having food we sat on the sofa watching T.V. and discussing our works and all.. I told them that we have troublesome juniors this time but did not go into details. 
"P'Tay.. P'Gun.... What did you do to get permission from the dean for a beach trip for the gear giving ceremony.. I am not getting any ideas.." I asked.
"Ah.. they will always make us beg for permission..!" P'Gun exclaimed..
"Why don't you trying adding some activity which is useful for the society along with the gear giving ceremony.. I guess it will be helpful.." P'Tay suggested.

"Hmm. Nice idea P'... I love you P.. Thank you naa.. " I said as I was hugging P'Tay..
"Aw.. Then my Nong doesn't love me ah..!" P'Gun spoke with a sulking face.
I went and hugged him also and said "You know that I love you too right P."
In the evening.. I bid them bye and went back to my dorm and prepared myself for the next session with a stress-free mind..

Tay's POV

"Ai'Gun.. is there any trouble in the hazing.. I feel like Kong is really stressed a lot." I spoke with my brother Gun.
"P'Tay even I felt the same P... But I haven't heard of any situations as of now.. After next weekend we will complete our internship and return to college I will surely look into it." Gun assured me. 
"Okay..! But I will also speak with Em about this.." I told.

"Ah P.. How is your relation with Nong Em.. I think you are not able to spend more time with him." Gun asked.
"Yeah.. But we make to talk to each other at least once every day." I replied with a kind of sad voice that I am not able to meet him because of my office work and his hazer duties..
"It's okay P.. You will be good.. he will be free after the hazing duties right.. you can spend time together in the break." Gun assured me.

"Yup I will plan for some couple times.. in the break for a day or two." I told smiling with some thoughts.
After some time we drifted into sleep and I promised myself that I won't let anyone mess with my beloved people.