Chapter 42

Kong's POV

I have entered RS Company.. they already know me very well because I have been interning here.. in different departments for a month every time. I was involved in all the major projects as a regular employee will be. But today I feel different entering... I am doing my internship is what everyone knows.. but they don't know that I am being trained to take over. I am learning how every person is.. who is trustworthy, who is not.. who just takes credits, and who actually works hard. 

I have made my way to the HR department. I saw that there were two more interns... Okay, this is new. I have never seen someone interning at the headquarters.. also P'Sing has not told me anything about this neither did P'Kit.. what is really happening... I texted them about my doubt.. the reply I got was weird. "Will explain later... Let them be."

I was silently sitting... and observing around. I just had my earphones on and closed my eyes. I felt someone tapping my hand and opened my eyes. It was the other two interns

"Hello.. are you here for doing internship..?" One of them asked.
"Khab khun. I am here for my internship." I said.
"Okay.. so we got another company. By the way, I am Mingkwan.. you can call me Ming and he is Forth. We actually graduated last year.. but due to some reasons we are looking for a job.. we got this internship offer so we are doing it for the experience.. and what about you.." The one named Mingkwan said. I gave him a smile first.
"I am Kongpob. I am studying my final year and as I said I am here for an internship.." I said. They nodded their head.
"Mm Kongpob.. would you like to join us for lunch..?" He asked again.
"Khab Khun." I replied.
"Kongpob you can call us P.. we are actually only a couple of years elder than you that's all." The other guy named Forth said. 
"Khab P.. " I said. The HR department head came out.. he already knows me..

"Oh, Kongpob.. you are here finally... I thought this year you won't come here.." He exclaimed as he hugged me.
"P'Jenne.. you know how much I like it here.. so I came back for another month's internship." I said and let go of the hug.
"Kongpob.. this year you have company.. although you will still be the youngest. But you will be put into the department dealing with the overseas branches. I guess you have already been informed..?" He asked. I just nodded. I pointed towards the two interns he forgot about and laughed when he smacked himself.

"P'Ming... P'Forth.. he is P'Jenne.. he is the head of HR Department.. he will be guiding us towards our department." I said.
"Nong mind if I ask you a question?" P'Forth asked. I nodded my head and I am already expecting that question.
"You have been interning here but you are now studying final year right..?" He asked.

"Khab P.. I have already been interning here even before I entered university. I have been into each department already P.. actually I am studying engineering officially but I have already completed courses related to business management, some coding and designing parts also P in parallel with my education. So I was allowed to intern here." I said them. I am really happy they don't identify me. But I do feel like I have read about them somewhere.

"Ohoo.. Nong you are really good at things and talented I guess. Then do help us in between." P'Ming said.

"P... Even I am learning.. let us learn together P." I said and they nodded.

We were then given entry cards to our respective departments along with our ID cards. We promised to meet during the lunch break and left for our departments. This department actually has only a few people because all they have to do is keep an eye on day-to-day tasks and projects carried out by the overseas branches. We should also keep tracking their progress along with giving suggestions. The team members were all good and warm people. They are roughly around my father's age. They guided me with a lot of patience.. they even let me contact an overseas branch to collect information with them sitting around me.

I had lunch with P'Forth and P'Ming.. they even introduced me to their boyfriends Nong Kit and Nong Beam who are currently studying their third year in doctor course. They also introduced me to their best friends P'Pha and P'Wayo who were actually in a relation.. all of them were looking good. They even told me that they were actually brothers. We bid our farewell after that and made our way to our department.. we agreed to have lunch together daily. P'Sing asked me to follow them to their house first today. I texted Arthit saying that I might be a little late because P'Sing and P'Kit wanted to talk to me.

The evening after work... I followed them to their apartment. They both first hugged me. After that, we sat down near the table.
"Kong.. what do you think of Forth and Ming..?" P'Sing asked... ah.. what should I think of them. I gave him a blank expression.
"Tuan ask him directly.. you are words are really twisted." P'Kit said with a sigh and I nodded.

"Kong.. they are the heirs of Jaturapoom and they lost their parents in some business politics. Although those culprits are behind bars... but they could not get the property back. We have seen their work and talent and heard about them from their previous employees. We want to try doing something for them.. what do you say.. it is actually a peek point.. we don't have openings but we wanted to help them you know.." P'Sing said. Okay, now I got it. I thought for some time and then looked at them.

"P.. what do you think of letting them work in the TGK Company.. P'Gun is already screening out people who are there with the recommendation and not worth.. so we can do that.. it will be really helpful." I suggested. "Also let them be monitored P.. so that we can directly put them into the department they are fit into after the one-month internship." I added they nodded. P'Kit bought some snacks.. 

"Mm Kong.. about being announced as our heir.. are you okay with it and are you ready..?" P'Sing asked.

"P.. I have always been ready. It is from you both that I have learned everything from you both P.. you were the one's who thought me to write and talk P.. you gave me knowledge and experience.. what do you want me to do with all this if I am not ready..? And also P.. you both promised to stay beside me along with others.. what else do I need P.. I am ready for that... Also, there is nothing much to explain to the people because everyone already knows that your godson will be the heir. So we just need to reveal that I am that son and we will do some photoshoots. " I said confidently. 

After some time I left for the dorms. It took me 45minutes to reach. I straight went to Arthit's room. He saw me and stood up. I just walked into his arms and hugged him tightly. 
"I am home Oon." I said. He hugged me tightly.
"You look tired..?" He asked while breaking the hug. 
"Do your work... I will freshen up and come.. then I will tell you all the things." I said and rushed to freshen up. Since today is our first day for the internship there is no training it will start tomorrow. 

Afterwards, I told him about the department first.. then about P'Ming and P'Forth. I told him about what happened to their family and about my plan to make them work at TGK Company. We had our dinner. I was working on my report and he was doing his assignment.

Arthit's POV

P'Kong told me about P'Forth and P'Ming. I felt bad for them. After dinner we started working on our studies.. he was doing his report and I was doing my assignment. When I looked up after completing he was sleeping on the table