Chapter 01

Kong's POV

(P.S. I know author won't introduce me completely so...)
I am Kongpob pursuing my 3rd year in Industry Engineering and I am going to be the head hazer now. Also my friends Em, Tew, Wad and Oak are the other hazer's in team. So I am confident enough we will do well with our co-ordination.

Other than these people my other friends Prea and Maprang are heading the medical team. So I am pretty sure I am not alone in this phase but I cant help feeling nervous because being a head hazer is completely out of character for me but I respect this position. So here I am heading towards the university to meet my friends and also start the hazing. 

Finally, I have spotted my friends sitting in our usual spot in the canteen

Finally, I have spotted my friends sitting in our usual spot in the canteen. I laugh the hell out seeing their nervous faces.
"Why the hell are you laugh kong...? I am dead nervous" says my best friend Em (or should I say bro in law).

"You better be careful not to lose your face Kong. I am warning you to maintain that cold face okay..!" warned Tew.
And I was like..."Okay, guys...just relax now..! I am sure we will nail it... And whatever happens, let's stick together to the end."

With that, we had a group hug and patted each other as a gesture of cheering ourselves. It's almost time for us to enter. I am smiling and confident outside so as to stay strong for my friends but to be truthful I am hell nervous inside. Just as I was taking deep breaths to relax myself I received a couple of messages. And these messages managed to relax me. They were from my overprotective brother😂 P'Tay and P'Gun(Let's hide the fact that they are my brothers for now🤫🤐).

So finally after a long breath, we opened the door to the cheer hall where the first year are seated and the second years are entertaining them

So finally after a long breath, we opened the door to the cheer hall where the first year are seated and the second years are entertaining them. As soon as we , the hazers, started entering.. the hall fell silent and the second years have moved towards the side of the hall.

I can feel the curious gazes on us but just shrugged it off and took the position with me in the center. Before speaking a word each and every one of the hazer made eye contact with the first year student with emotional-less faces or the so-called stoic faces. Then I stepped ahead and started my first duty of introducing myself.

 Then I stepped ahead and started my first duty of introducing myself

"Swadee, first years! I am Kongpob.. A third year senior student and your head hazer. I'm in charge of taking care of you throughout this academic year so that you all will be disciplined. The main duty of you, first years, is to follow the rules strictly and attend the classes as well as the hazing sessions regularly based on the schedule. We are open to discussions regarding your doubts and also we would always be there to help you in any way we can including your studies. Before starting the hazing session i would like to congratulate all of you for being able to clear the exam and study in this university. We are all proud of you all." I completed my main speech with that and i can see some surprised faces and some murmuring going on in the hall and it was getting on my nerves like why the hell can't they keep calm. 

"Keep quiet first years and focus." Tew said with a calm voice but in vain.
"First years be respectful and focus on the session." Em and Oak said with a bit tough voice.

With that, the sound of murmuring was increasing taking my patience out.

"SILENCE..! IS THIS HOW YOU REACT WHEN ELDERS ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU AND TALKING..?" I shouted and I guess it is helping as I can see students stop talking and focusing on us. 

"SIT STILL. DON'T YOU ALL HAVE ANY MANNERS." shouted Wad calming the whole cheering hall and I am really thankful for that. Taking it as my cue I started telling rules and regulations to the freshman which includes they should respect seniors and should be punctual every time. And I even told them that they can reach us if in case of any problems.

Now it is time for us to give our first task.. I was lost in thoughts for a second thinking about how to reveal it to them.. and that is when I heard Tew speaking up.
"Now we would like to give your first task" and I was thankful that he spoke up.

But before we continue we heard someone shouting "Why should we do the task which you are asking us to do.?" 
This boiled each and every hazers blood and I was quick to react. 

"Whoever wants to speak up... stand up first mention your name and code.. then speak your point..!" I said with a cold tone. For a second I thought that no one would dare to speak up but I was wrong. There stood a boy with a piercing stare towards us.
"Student code 0151 Prem. Permission to speak..!". I can see Wad staring at him as he was his co-code junior and we were like ..'Like senior like junior🤣'. And with that, i gave permission to speak. 

"Why the hell should we do the task you like us to do.. who are you to order us..!" the freshman Prem shouted... Ah, this is gonna be a headache and that too on the very first day.. shit..!
"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TASK IS.. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD THE TASK AND YOU STARTED QUESTIONING. IS THIS WHAT YOU LEARNT. NOW JUST SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN." Wad answered back to him. Actually, I am quite surprised he just shouted... I thought some fists would be involved. But I could see the freshman sitting down. Now Tew came forward stepping beside me.

"Answer me, Freshmen..! Would like to know the seniors who you would be sharing your university lives..?" Tew asked. And I could hear students shouting YES eagerly.
Now it was me who spoke up.

"Now your first task is to collect 1000 signatures of the seniors within 1 week. I hope you all will introduce yourselves to the seniors and collect their signatures. The books in which you should collect the signatures will be provided by the second years."
As I finished speaking I can see shocking stares as expected. But suddenly a voice called for our attention.

"Student code 0206 Arthit Rojnapath. Permission to speak." oh...Rojnapath.. nice.. I remember that they are a part of the elite society... but whatever I gave him the permission to speak.
"It is impossible for us to complete the task within 1 week... give us more time... And it's better to give the task which at least one of you can complete practically." and with this, I felt like shouting and slapping him and I can feel the difference in the emotions among the hazers. 

"Have at least tried doing the task Khun Arthit Rojnapath before questioning and requesting for time..? And for your kind information we the hazers would like to proudly announce that we have completed the same task within 5 days when we were freshman.. So firstly focus on trying rather than questioning us. Please sit down and with this, the first session ends. Collect the books from the second years before leaving. Thank you..!" I said with an indifferent cold tone sending shivers to every individual in the hall and we walked out the cheering hall.

The only feeling which we all hazers that is my friends had was we have some troublesome students to deal with this year..😪😪. Hope this hazing ends soon.. I am practically having a headache on the very first session.