Chapter 39

Kong's POV

"I was scared P... I was really scared that one day you will feel like I am not worth it and leave me. You are really amazing P.. You are kind, calm, collected, caring, cute, lovely, loved by many people.. towards who are good to you P.. And on the other side, you are handsome, hot, dominating, confident, sly, people are scared to mess with you or your loved ones... You are perfect P.. you plan things... work them out.. you are everything anyone could ask for. But for me... I am rude.. short-tempered.. always a little nervous... I really sometimes feel if I can be enough to at least stand beside you. In the last months.. you have been studying.. working on different things... but you still do both perfectly. I felt insecure P.. When you did not tell me about this plan... I felt like am I not even worth helping you even with this P.. above that since P'Tay covered it with P'Sing and P'Kit. I thought you were doing something related to business that was why you did not tell me before... but when it was not... I don't know P.. I just felt like I will not be of any help to you in any way forever. I felt like an unworthy person because if you feel that way you will leave me someday. " Arthit said pouring his heart out... I just let him cry while hugging me.

He was acting all understanding while having these many insecurities... if only he would have spoken first.. it would not have been this worst.. or maybe I should have at least thought and spoke to him. I should have noticed things.

"I am really sorry Oon... I really am... You are more than what I can ask for Oon... You are always there to make me feel good... if I am stressed.. it is only you who made me relax and confident again.. you made sure I won't fall sick.. you look after me.. always make time with me.. understand me.. support me.. and above that Oon.. only you can make my heart flutter.. just staying in you arms like this make me feel home.. you make me more special Oon.. you are what I need for my whole life. I just want to come back home which is you at the end of the day. You might see me confidant in front of everyone Oon.. but that confidence is what I got from your support Oon. I am sorry I should have noticed your insecurities. I am sorry I did not pay attention to you. Please forgive me na Oon.." I said hugging him tightly. 

I will do everything to make his insecurities go and I will not let him ever go... How can I let him go... he is really what I wanted. I will make him understand that...

"I'm sorry P.. Please forgive me also. I should have spoken to you instead of shouting things at you. I am sorry P.. I will work on my anger. " He said.

"No... you should say we will work on our problems." I said while staring into his eyes.

Arthit's POV

I am happy speaking things out like this.. why did not my idiot brain think of it before. When he said we will work on our problems together I was happy... I want to be with him as long as he wants me to... I will never let him go if he doesn't want me to. I will always be his shoulder to lean on forever like he is to me.

"Thank you P.. Thank you so much... I really love you P.. I really do... I will not let you go until you want me to... I promise to talk to you more about how I feel P.. I really will.." I said with happy tears this time.
"I will never ask you to let me go.. hold me tight enough for not letting me go forever... I love you Oon.. really so much that I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe and happy. And I will always be there to listen to you and also talk to you.." He replied with the same happiness... We were staring into the eyes of each other making many unspoken promises. 

I suddenly remembered some things. I heard somewhere that a gear represents the heart of the Engineer. I want to give it P'Kong.. and maybe this is the right time. I took out the gear... I asked him to show his palm.. and I placed it in his.

 and I placed it in his