Chapter 02

Arthit's POV

Finally, I along with my friends made it to the university... It was our dream to study together in the same university as we wanted to stick together forever. Before lemme tell you about me... (I know that the author will be busy with the storyline instead of introducing the characters)

I am Arthit Rojnapath, the only heir of the Rojnapath Enterprises. It may not be in the top companies but it is reasonably famous enough in the construction department. As the only child, my parents have been spoiling me.. also my friend's Knot, Prem, Bright, and Tutah spoil me and treat me like their youngest brother. I like Pinkmilk a lot and without a daily dose, I am sure to be grumpy. I hate when anyone orders me to do things..

So finally here I am along with my friends studying Industrial Engineering. I heard a lot about hazing in engineering but who cares... non of the 5 of us care and we never take any orders. I and Prem are also kind of Short Tempered. Knot maintains a relaxed face whereas Bright and Tutah always keep fighting and arguing and joking around. We don't allow another person into our circle. We are quite cold towards them. It is always Only Us for us😂😂.

Finally, first day at university started and I met my gang in the classroom and began chitchatting until the teacher came and introduced himself saying he is in charge of the class and we were asked to leave for hazing for today. We were informed that we will have our orientation this week.

We made our way to the cheering hall where we were given a name tag with our code number on it and some shirts which were only for the freshman

We made our way to the cheering hall where we were given a name tag with our code number on it and some shirts which were only for the freshman. We changed accordingly and gathered in the cheer hall. We were accompanied by the second-year seniors who were kind of entertaining us.

And suddenly the door opened and the hall became quiet. I observed the second-year student making their way to the side of the hall and then entered the Hazers with the head hazer standing in between. Their faces were emotionless but I could not help but feel that the head hazer was quite handsome..(PS: I am openly gay and it is accepted by my parents).

I was busy admiring him when he was introducing himself and asking us to follow some rules and regulations (as I care about those but I do care for him I guess.. hehe). I am completely out of my mood with the fight between Prem and P'Wad. I know that Prem was ill-tempered but I guess he is kind of judgmental. I thought of speaking to him later about controlling his anger. 

Then the head hazer announced our first task of collecting 1000 signatures. I felt it quite ridiculous and questioned him.. like hell they could do it in 1 week what does he think of us.. but with his response, I felt dumb... I mean who wouldn't when they collected it within 5days. So I sat down quietly and watched them leave the hall in an angry mood. But somewhere I still felt that 1 week is quite an absurd idea. After collecting the so-called signature books we went to the canteen as it was already lunch break.

I and my friends could not help but think about the hazing session. It is gonna be a literal headache with these kinds of rules...aahhhh..! I hope it ends real soon without trouble. While we were eating we could already see that some of the students have started collecting the signatures. So we also started collecting them after our lunch. 

The seniors were practically asking us to do some meaningless tasks like chicken dance etc... I mean what the hell just for a signature! But compared to others my gang was kind of getting signatures easily because we already became famous due to our argument with the hazers and also due to our charms.

But somewhere I kind of felt that people did not like the way we answered back in a rude way.. but we did not care a thing about it and shrugged it off. After a couple of hours we went back to our dorm which fortunately is in the same line and started unpacking and settling.

The only good news we received is that we will have our next hazing session after exactly 1 week. I could help but think of our head hazer.. what kind of person is he behind the cold face they put up. I feel different seeing him.. I could not help but wait for the next session but before that, I need to collect these damn signatures..

On the next day, we have been collecting signatures from the seniors.. and I felt that the task was not that tough in the process and felt like it was kind of wrong questioning them without trial.. but like hell I would admit it to them😏.

On the second day, we came to know that no one has dared to approach the hazers for signatures even though they were calm and never spoke anything. So as usual we were up for the challenge of approaching the seniors that to the hazers for the signatures. But for today we closed and went back to our dorm chilling out. We planned to go for some drinks after the next hazing session.. Yup the hazing has caught our interest and that to each of us. 

The next day during the break the first thing we did was approaching the hazers for the signatures. We stood in front of them and wai'ed to them and asked for the signature. Everyone in the canteen was looking towards us waiting to see the reactions.

The hazers also gazed at us for a complete 10 seconds and then all hazers turned towards the head hazer. What he spoke next was kind of shocking for all the students. 
"Give me your books and introduce yourself properly and formally if you want my signature. And for others, you ask them." P'Kongpob said.

We gave him our books and introduced ourselves and he signed the book and returned it. It was quite easy to get the signature compared to other seniors and he did not even ask us to do some shitty things. We turned towards the other hazers and asked for signatures. They looked discussed something and told us they will give each one of us some task for fun and irrespective of whether we complete it or not they promised us to sign the books which actually shocked all the students. I then asked them what the tasks were.

Then the seniors asked us to do some small tasks like writing some formulae.. solving a sum.. mentioning the precautions of an on-field engineer so on.. and then they signed our books and wished us all the best.
Just when we were about to leave.. P'Oak said, "I want to make them do some silly task".... I looked towards my friends and then replied "Okay Khab."

"Each one of you asks any two seniors in the canteen a girl or boy for a date.. how about it.. You can do it only if your comfortable no force okay.." P'Oak said..
After a few minutes, I told them that I, Bright, and Tutah would do the task. First Bright went and asked two senior girls out.. then Tutah went and asked two boys out and one of them actually accepted it 🤣🤣. It was my turn. I asked my co-code senior out and after that, I don't know what happened to me.. I went on one knee in front of the head hazer a spoke..
"P'Kong khab... I Like you a lot.. you are very handsome.. can you please go out with me.."

I could say that everyone was dumb-struck with my action and were waiting for the reaction.. but all he did was to ask me to stand up from the position and before I could ask again P'Tew spoke up..
"Thank you Nong for doing the task. Here are your books.. You can leave now." With that, all the hazers left the canteen.. But I felt kind of upset not hearing an answer.. I don't know why but I was expecting for some kind of reaction from him..

The days went by and from that incident onwards students were also approaching the hazers for the signatures which were given without any silly tasks. Before the end of 1 week, I heard that most of the students have completed the task and only some could not but they have collected more than 950 signatures and I was happy for completing the first task.

Tomorrow was our hazing session and I don't know why but Prem was excited for the session... Hmmm even I was waiting for it.. I can't put my finger on the exact reason but I accept that it was an interesting session ( organized by a handsome man😁😉)