Chapter 31

Kong's POV

We have been waiting in the cheer hall for about 20 minutes already. I don't know what I should feel or do. I have been praying that he would come. I did not show but every minute my heart was breaking completely.. Another 5 minutes passed... P'Gun hugged me tightly.. he was almost sobbing. I just hugged him back... I could not even utter a single word. I can feel all my friends upset. After few minutes... I looked directly into P'Gun's eyes.

"P.. We still have each other.. we still have our family and friends P.. Let us go now... P'Tay needs us more.." I tried to console him although I felt the same. He nodded and collected all his things. I turned towards my friends.

"I will see you at our house.. we will just handle things in the office and come back... I know I have a lot of explanations to do... Just wait for us along with all our parents." I said. They all hugged me... I know they are kind of blaming themselves for accepting the relation in the first place. So I said to them.

"You did not do any mistake in permitting this relation.. he really did take care of me heartfully.. he really spoiled me with his love... So no I am not regretting it.. I am rather happy that We are.. no We were together. And don't worry I will be fine like ever.. Don't let this affect your relations otherwise you will not even get to see me." I assured and warned them. I and P'Gun started leaving.

Arthit's POV

All these things are too much for me to take.. Okay so he is a Suthilak and he is the one who is known to the world as Simba.. that means he is the most feared person by business people and should not be messed with because a simple mistake or do something that hurts people.. Simba will make sure to bring that company down and get the genuine workers into other companies. I and Bright were completely lost in thoughts.

"Arthit.. you have only 20minutes left Arthit... What are you going to do.. and you to Bright.. they will have to  leave in 30minutes to the company you know that right." Knot bought us out of our thoughts.

"Arthit... Bright.. are you thinking that just because they are Suthilaks.. the relationship status should be reconsidered. It was you both that told them you don't care about any family background... It was you both who assured to stand by them irrespective of which family they have come from.. then why is it that you are thinking so much now... P'Kong and P'Gun clearly showed that they might be Suthilak but first, they are Kongpob and Gun to the world. They don't care about their status.. but they do about their loved ones.. they will be the same way we have been seeing and spending time with." Prem said making me realize things faster.

"Arthit... Bright.. you only have 10 minutes left... Don't do this to P'Kong and P'Gun.. they must be breaking there." Tutah said with a stern voice making my eyes go wide thinking of how they must be feeling. I asked everyone to call their parents and ask them to come to hear in the evening. I remember P'Kong saying that if I would still be with him.. he wants our parents to meet.

I explained to them about the situation and who they were and everything that was revealed but in a hurry did not tell their names and all. They were shocked. I asked them to come here this evening. All my friends also did the same. I looked at the time... there were only 2 minutes left... Shit... I and Bright ran towards the cheer hall the fastest we could. Our friends and also P'Deer were running behind us. I reached the door and P'Kong and P'Gun were about to leave. All the seniors' faces were angry. I know I am late but I needed to explain things to my parents they would not stop asking questions at all.

"P.. Love... I came... I found you." I said in between panting. I just looked into his eyes.. he was about to cry... I just hugged him tightly.

"P'Gun sorry na... I am late... but never would I miss you.." Bright said and hugged him. P'Gun was hitting his shoulder while sobbing.. and then hugged him tight muttering thank you and I love you. I don't know what is running in P'Kong's mind. I let go of the hug and looked at him. His eyes were having many emotions.

"You made him cry again Nong... I warned you right... It won't be good for you if you make him cry or suffer." P'Em shouted at me holding my collar. I was scared that I messed up. P'Tew came forward and freed me from his grip. But he stood there in the worst mode along with P'Wad.

"Did you come here to find him or to say sorry..? If you came for him.. tell us why are you this late.. were you reconsidering things..?" P'Wad asked... P'Tew, P'Em, P'Oak were glaring at us. 
"No never would we reconsider things we love you so much to not be able to do that." I and Bright said at the same time. Ah, why should I get the stupid idea to call my parents now... I could have told them after finding P'Kong right.. he is really mad.

"Why?" P'Kong spoke a word.. finally... I and Bright shared a glance and I decided to tell him.
"P.. your future in-laws and your friends' future in-laws are a bunch of questioners... They would not stop asking questions till we told them everything... It took time to explain to them and ask them to come here.. you said if I will still want to meet you.. we will let our parents meet right." I said confidently and also tried to lift up the mood... I can sense all the seniors relaxing and their anger was going. P'Kong hugged me tight this time and of course, I returned it.

"Idiot.. are really a fool... You could have spoken to me first and then to them.. why do you make things so complicated... if you were a minute late Arthit... I would surely have cut ties with you even if you find me later." he exclaimed loudly and started crying. It took a good 5minuted for me to calm him. 
"So your parents are coming.." He asked looking at me.
"Khab not only mine.. 5 of our parents are coming." I replied.
"P'Deer are your parents okay with the relationship.?" he asked and P'Deer said yes.
"Ask your parents also to come to the mansion." He said to P'Deer who nodded.

He turned towards his friends and said " Em make sure that all of them will be staying in the villa behind our house. None of our parents should meet each other till I, P'Gun and P'Tay come. We will have our dinner together. Make the arrangements... Tew.. Wad.. you both will meet their parents only at night.. Oak ask Maprang to come if possible with her parents. Also, inform Prae and ask her to join with Yuri if possible. Also, inform them about parents... if she wants they can also come." P'Kong explained to them what to do. 

"And Nongs.. Be with your parents till we ask you to come and don't go out of the place where you will be staying." He said to us. And they looked straight into my eyes.
"Dare to do such stupid things again... I will show you how hell will be." He said sternly.
"P.. I am sorry na... I really love you... I will never make you cry for my stupidity again." I said and hugged him again.

Kong's POV

"Arthit... Let me tell you if our parents meet.. you will be stuck with me forever.. so if you are not seeing a future with me.. please back down right now... I will assure you that none of our friends' relationships will be affected by ours." I said hoping that he wants to be stuck with me.
"P.. I can't see my future without you... please trust me... I know it is early.. but I don't just like you... But I love you with all my heart." He said looking straight into my eyes. 

"Kong we need to leave.. P'Tay is asking for you. The car is waiting for us." P'Gun said. I nodded my head.
"Wait for me to come back." I said and kissed him on his cheek and hugged him again. 

"Em... I will make sure that people will come to pick you all up.. around three cars will be here in half an hour. Make sure to guide Arthit's and his friend's parents properly. Keep texting me and relax nothing will happen... Cameras will be activated.. you all can keep looking if you want... but don't let our parents see." I told Em.
"Take care Kong and be careful of that person.. whoever he is.." Em said while hugging me. I and P'Gun left. People were all looking at us but we just did not care for it...

We changed into suits and now we are standing in front of our company. By now everyone knows that we are the heirs. They were shocked to see us here. We just greeted whoever greeted us and went to the conference room where the board members are along with the lawyers and P'Tay. All of them stood at my entry.

I made my way and sat in the center with P'Tay to my right and P'Gun to my left. I know P'Tay must have had enough with that idiot and left it for me to deal with him. I asked everyone to sit down. 

"Why is there discussion happening.. should not this fool be out of here now?" I asked with a cold voice.
"Why should I leave they are all fake evidence.." He shouted at me.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me Khun... That evidence was collected by me.. sorted by me and submitted by me... All your accomplices have already been caught and they spoke the truth out... Just because you are a board member of Suthilak Enterprises doesn't mean you can do whatever you want." I said strongly... None of them were able to reply. I stood and went near him. 

"Khun Chatakkorn... I am sure you are thinking where your people are.. and why are they not coming to attack us.. they won't come here.. because they are heavily injured and are being treated inside the jail." I said. He is becoming nervous.

"Do you really think that only you can get to hack a device and erase data then let me tell you No Khun Chatakkorn NO... There is something called backtracking which I have already mastered in... I have re-tracked from every device you hacked and re hacked your device the next minute... I have all your call recordings... I have voice recordings.. everything is recorded from your phone itself... " I said throwing dead glares at him. 
"No... you can't do this... I will kill you.." He tried to attack me which I dogged and hold his hands behind his back. He could not release himself from my hold.

"P'Gun... Call the police in now. And P'Tay call for a company meeting right now. His shares will be sold and he is no longer a board member or related to our company... Let the press inside... I will ask the police to get him in front of the press." I said and they followed. The police came to him and handcuffed him.

"I need him in front of the press. He can only move after I end the press conference." I said. They nodded. P'Gun took them to where the meeting will be arranged. 

"Khun I am sorry that our first meeting ended this way.. but this is how I will be if someone messes with my family. Lawyers... Thank you for trusting the mail you received and following the orders. I will always be grateful for that. Also, let me, P'Tay, and P'Gun know while selling his shares... We will finalize that person this time. " I said and bowed to them.

"Sir we have been with your father for years.. he really cares for his employees like his family.. he is our savior and for many people also... We will always stay with him... It is the least we can do." The head of lawyers said. After that, we went to where the meeting will take place. P'Tay and P'Gun were waiting for us near the door. I asked P'Tay to lead... I was to his left and P'Gun to his right. I can see that all the employees are here and are looking at us especially P'Tay with surprised faces. We made our way to the stage.

The board members sat down at the front. We three sat down on the stage. I signaled the police to make him kneel in front of me. I am holding him so that he won't move. I signaled P'Tay to start. 

"Good Afternoon everyone.. it has been in news and I am sure you all know me but let me re-introduce ourselves. I am Tay Suthilak, The eldest son. The person to my right is Gun Suthilak, Second son.. and the person who is holding the one whom you know as the board member but a criminal is my youngest brother.. Kongpob Suthilak." P'Tay said.

"Before talking to the employees we would like to clear the trash in the company..  and yes that trash is Khun Chatakkorn." he added making everyone gasp. We signaled the reporters to start with the interview.

"Sir can you tell us how did you three track him down." One of the reporters asked. P'Tay explained things to them including him trying to erase the evidence and how I had an extra copy and used it as a chance to pull out more evidence by backtracing him. 

"Sir... are you planning to help the people affected due to him.?" Another reporter asked. It was me who should answer it so I stood up.. but made Khun Chatakkorn kneel in front of me while I was holding him. 

"Not only those affected by his drugs but we are going to establish some free rehabilitation center for all those who want to free themselves from drugs after a month. We need to make arrangements for places and doctors. They will be known as Suthilaks Rehabilitations. A percentage of profits will always be transferred to it from the Suthilak Enterprises monthly after all the transactions are made. And no Suthilaks Rehabilitations will not charge of medication for sure." I said firmly. Everyone clapped their hands.

"Sir any other words you want to say?" the reporter asked. I looked at my brothers. P'Gun came forward.

"We might be the heirs but we are going to work hand in hand with all of you... Just because we are Suthilaks doesn't mean we won't make any mistakes but we will assure you that we will keep learning and work along with you all as one of you." P'Gun said

"I have been working with you all for a year now. I have learned things from all of you here... I will still be the same me.. maybe working from a different position.. but the person I am will never change... hope that our bond won't change and you all will guide me the same way." P'Tay said. Now everyone was looking at me.

"I will not be working here for another year or so... But I will always be around and keep an eye on what is happening... I will never back down from eliminating people if they try to mess with others especially my family which includes our friends and their families and our loved ones and their families also... Yes all three of us are taken.. we will reveal their identity with time.

I don't want people to dwell in our lives without my permission. I will make sure to sue you for that... And you are seeing how it is going to mess with my family.. so don't dare to touch what belongs to me with bad intentions. All the Suthilaks companies and projects will always be for the welfare of people.. and people like this will be coming down and will lose everything if you even think of doing something." I spoke sternly looking at everyone even the reporters.

"My little brother has always been kind and playful.. we used to treat him like a kid and is most pampered by all of us.. he is always playful and responsible like any other student out there.. but he will become ruthless if you trying harming us.. and this side of him, I saw for the first time. He gathered the evidence against Khun Chatakkorn within a day and closed it.. we just took time to reveal it so that we can close all the black activities ran by him completely." P'Tay told.
"I guess we are done answering the questions. The reporters may leave and Police can take this shit away from here and let him rot in jail." P'Tay added with an angry voice. 

"Hahahaha... Suthilaks Enterprise is going to go down... I have submitted the worst reports for the projects... there is no more future... hahaha" Chatakkorn shouted as he was being taken away. Everybody started fearing but we three were really calm people noticed it. We stopped the police and asked them to wait for few minutes.

P'Tay asked some person to connect the screen and open the site where results will be revealed. Everyone was waiting for the result countdown to start... I was praying that it would be positive... I was nervous very nervous. P'Tay and P'Gun were just holding my hands assuring me. I closed my eyes tightly when 10seconds were left. The results were out and people started cheering... I opened my eyes and saw that our company has won all three projects. 

"My brothers have re-submitted the reports within deadline and personally got it changed with the one submitted from our side. So yes... He got our deals back to us.. and you Chatakkorn.. now get the hell out.. this place is not for you." P'Tay said coldly and proudly. Chatakkorn was dragged out by the police.

P'Tay asked me to address everyone. I spoke to everyone normally this time. I was calm, collected and my voice became warm.. unlike before. I was giving them smile and talking to them. After that, we ended the meeting with the employees and management receiving us warmly and promising to rise together. I, P'Tay, and P'Gun left to our home.