Chapter 21

Arthit's POV

I woke up when I heard the driver saying that we reached. It was dinner time when we reached. I could see all our parents waiting for us to get down. I immediately got down the car and hugged my ma and pa. My friends also did the same.

We were surprised when they said that they arranged our dinner at one place. We freshened up and joined our parents in the garden where our dinner was arranged. We were talking about our hazing sessions and our studies. We shared with them everything that happened excluding our feelings. My father and Prem's father gave us an earful for all the trouble we caused them.

They were pretty impressed with our hazers especially P'Kongpob. Who would not with all his achievements and talent? My father even asked me to learn how to behave from him. All I could do was to pout and everyone laughed. We were now having a desert.
"Oon did anyone catch your interest.?" My mother asked me suddenly and 5 of us coughed. Our parents could sense something I guess from our reactions.

"Kids it's time to spit out the truth.. you know right we are supportive of your choices." Our fathers exclaimed together with full of happiness. We 5 of us shared a glance before turning towards them.

"Pa... I like P'Kongpob and want to pursue him. I want him to be the only person to me like Ma if for you." I said and closed my eyes waiting for their reply. I was getting nervous with the passing time. Suddenly I felt my ma and pa hugging me.
"Oon make him yours fast Oon. Ma wants to meet him. I have already liked him from the incidents you told us about. He seems to be really good person. Chase him and make him fall for you Oon." Ma said.

I could only nod happily but my friends started laughing. My mother asked them why were they laughing.
"Mae If he wants to make him his.. he got to get permission from the hazer and two other friends along with his parents and the parents of our hazers." Bright said and they laughed again. I just pouted.
"Ah..! I don't understand." Pa said.

Then Knot and Prem explained to them how P'Kong was the most favorite of all and also how protective they are of him. They even said that he is treated as their youngest son by all the families of the hazers. My Ma and Pa were happy listening that he was such a nice kid but they too laughed thinking about all the things I am going to face.

"Oh, son.. you got so many people to deal with.. above that your hazers to whom you were rude.. hahaha this is going to be fun seeing you court him... Kids don't miss recording his moments. I want to see him suffering while courting." My Pa said and everyone was laughing and I just hid my face in my hands.

"Oon he seems to be a great person.. please don't play around.. only court him if you are sincere. You will only get the permission with your sincerity remember that Oon." Ma said
"Khab ma.. ! Maaa.. you forgot about these idiots." I reminded them and now everyone was looking at them and I was the one laughing at their expressions.

"Ma... Pa I told you about him already... He is also a hazer and I want to court him... His name is P'Tew. He is also calm and collected like P'Kongpob. But my greatest hurdle will be getting acceptance from P'Kongpob only.. he is really protective of his friends." Knot said.

"And I also like one of our hazers. His name is P'Wad. He is calm but also has a temper like me. But he can control himself and talk things out unlike me." Prem revealed.
"I also like one of the hazers but he is currently 4th year. We told you about 4th years punishing the current hazers. He was among them. He is short and cute... But is really tough.. he is second in command when he was hazing. I knew I have been attracted to girls all my life but after seeing him even in a weird situation all I could do is think of him only. Now I am not attracted to any girl or any other boy... I am only attracted to him... Please forgive me Ma... Pa if I let you down... But please accept me. I want to win him and live with him please permit me Ma and Pa." Bright said in one go and looked down after he completed saying. Now we were all looking at his parents. I was praying that they would accept him.

"Bright look up" Bright's father shouted. We were all getting nervous. Bright looked up and had some tears in his eyes.
"Bright we never restrict you... All we want is for you to be happy. We are open to whomever you choose... We will never leave you, son... All we have is you and we accept anything that makes you happy. I am sorry for shouting at you. I shouted because you were not confident about us accepting our son. But let me tell you... Chase the person if you are sure that he is the one. But don't you dare play around with him. You said that he is cute.. so if you make him cry we will disown you and adopt him... Take it as your warning." Bright's father said and his mother nodded assuring him.

He went and hugged them murmuring thank you continuously.. tears kept on rolling and the rest of us were feeling happy now...
"Okay Bright you can't d this to me... See the mood now became sour.. and I haven't even said anything about my love interest... Get lost I hate you." Tutah exclaimed in a most dramatic way making all of us laugh and his parents surprised.

"Son finally you decided with one ah... Who is he.. is also a hazer like others ..? Is he handsome." Tutah's mother bombarded him with questions and his father could only shake his head. Tutah was now red with embarrassment and the mood surely became happy again.

"Ma... He was the previous head hazer that means.. he is along with P'Gun whom Bright likes. Ma.. he is really tall and handsome Ma. But he is scary when he is angry. He understands the situation before showing his anger.. he listens thinks and then speaks. I heard that he is really caring towards everyone and helps when asked for. His name is Deer Ma." He said with star eyes. We were all happy that our parents accepted our love interest. Suddenly my father's assistant came.

"Sir, I have performed a background search on all those 5 students sir. I could get the details of Khun Tew, Khun Wad, and Khun Deer. All of them are good people and their families also have a clean and respectful background. About Khun Kongpob and Khun Gun we could not dig out any of their family-related information but from every information we got we can tell that they belong to high families and are open about their choices. Khun Kongpob is Omnisexual and Khun Gun and the rest are open Gays. The whole college management and students speak highly of them but no one knows about their family background. They seem to have come from an elite family but are maintaining a low profile since their education. They both are scholarship students and never used power for working things out. They have always relied on their hard work and they have been working part-time jobs for other requirements. The education results of all of them are near cent person from the start of their education." He said and left after that.

"Wow, Pa that was really a lot of information." Bright said thankful that P'Gun preferred boys and so were others. 
"Pa please don't worry about P'Kongpob's and P'Gun's family background Pa. They might have come from a good family to have such values in them." I tried to assure him. But what he said surprised me.

"Oh ho I don't care about his family background. He is really a nice kid Oon don't miss him. He seems like a gem to me. I just hope that he is from a decent family that all." Pa said.
"Thank you, Pa... Ma.. uncles and aunts." We 5 of us said bowing to them. 
"Ohooo I guess our future sons-in-law have successfully taught our kids manners wow..." Tutah's father exclaimed. And the teasing went on and on. 

Arthit's Father POV

In their room after dinner:

"What happened, honey... You went into deep thoughts after your PA spoke?" my wife asked me.

"Darling.. do you remember Kelkarai... He was also maintaining a low profile till he graduated.. we were one closest friends only I knew he was a Suthilak. Hearing about Kongpob and Gun reminded me of him. I remembered we used to think of marrying our kids off but we lost contact somehow. That was what I was thinking." I replied

"Oh... Yeah, I remember P'Kelkarai. You are right Kongpob's and Gun's stories are similar to that. But let us not put our hope high... Let us wait for the future. But if our guess is true.. Oon is gonna face a hell of people for permission... " My wife replied.

"Yeah, you are right. Let us leave it for the future. Our son really will have to face many people even if he is not a Suthilak. He is really loved by many people from what I feel. We will help him in every way possible." I replied to him.

"Right honey... Now let's sleep." The rest of the days passed with the kids doing their assignments and roaming here and there. Every day night all 5 families had dinner together. 

Arthit's POV

Finally, I can court you openly P'Kong. The holidays were ending and tomorrow we will leave for our college. We were informed that on the second day we will go on our trip and on the first day we were asked to gather in the cheer hall at 4 P.M. to listen to the rules.

The next day morning our parents wished us luck for both our academics and love life while bidding farewell. They even asked to keep them updated about everything. We all were a bit embarrassed but happy for their support... P'Kongpob wait for me I am coming to get you.. was the thought that kept on running in my head.