Chapter 43

Kong's POV

After the day we spent with P'Ming... P'Forth.. their friends and boyfriends.. we all kept in touch with them through messages. The hazing training has been completed and everyone wants Arthit to be head hazer and Knot to be second in command. That will actually balance things because Knot is calm and thinks a lot while Arthit is a bit tempered. But all of them will make the perfect team. Also, their faces will be scary when they keep emotionless faces. I still can't get used to seeing them like that especially Arthit.. he is really really... I don't know what to say.. hot seems to be a very little word to describe it.

P'Ming and P'Forth have both been selected in the interview

P'Ming and P'Forth have both been selected in the interview.. they both are going to be heads of the quality check department and production department. They also met P'Gun as CEO and also as my brother.. they complained to me saying that he is a completely different person in the office... very stern.. confident .. P'Ming even asked me if he has split personality. They are now really close to us. I sometimes feel that time is running.. it has already been a year we have been introduced as the Suthilak heir... now I will be introduced as the Heir of P'Sing and P'Kit's RS Company in another two weeks on the day of graduation. 

P'Sing and P'Kit said that they would come to the graduation ceremony. Obviously, the reporters will come around. All they will answer is my god-son in getting graduated so it is common to come. This year the valedictorian name is not given before... it is said to be suspense. So I really have no idea when my full name will be announced. P'Kit has asked me to chill and enjoy my graduation saying that they have everything planned.

Arthit's POV

In two weeks... P'Kong is going to graduate. All our parents are going to come.. even P'Sing and P'Kit. I am planning to propose P'Kong on that day... but the only problem is there are many people whom I should ask permission from.. trust me.. his brothers.. his parents.. the hazers and his friends.. their families.. my friends and their families also.. can you see it.. so many people.. aish... 

I asked P'Tay, P'Gun, My friends, and P'Kong's friends to gather at P'Gun's apartment without P'Kong's knowledge. I even asked P'Ming, P'Forth.. his friends... Nong Kit and Nong Beam to join. They have are also close to both P'Kong and me. P'Forth, P'Ming, and P'Pha actually treat P'Kong as their younger brother.. so here I am standing in front of them.

"Everyone... I want to propose P'Kong.. please give me your permission.." There I said it. No words are heard.. everyone is dead silent.
"Arthit.. repeat what you said.." P'Tay asked again.
"I.. want to.. propose P'Kong on the graduation day in the cheer hall.. please give me your permission." I said and bowed to all of them. 

"Yayyyyyyyyyyy" They all shouted and jumped. Thank god I am given permission from one generation.. one more is left.. our elders... After a few minutes, everyone calmed down and came P'Tay came forward.
"Nong... I have already told you this... I trust you with him.. but let me warn you.. hurt him and I will show you hell when you are alive." He said. I nodded and he hugged me. 
"And don't think we do not like you.. he will also get the same warning.. but after he accepts.." P'Em said. I just smiled.
"P.. He will never hurt me.." I said.. they all smiled broadly. P'Ming and all also congratulated me and wished me luck. P'Tay invited them to the graduation.
"I am pretty sure you don't want to miss your brother getting proposed right.." That was what P'Tay said. 

After that, I have discussed with them about all the arrangements. Cheer hall means a lot to me.. other than the beach it is there that we have our emotional moment.. it was where we first met... first fought.. cheered.. and even it was there we talked after he was announced as the heir last year.. so I want to propose him there only. 

After two days... All the elders were gathering at P'Kong's house so I will ask them then. I have selected rings for us.. bought all the things... P'Tay will get the cheer hall closed for the students after 3 days so that we can start our arrangements. P'Gun has agreed to keep P'Kong busy with the name of the project along with P'Ming and P'Forth while the rest of us will make the arrangements.