Chapter 03

Kong's POV

I was completely shocked when the freshman kneeled in front of me and asked me out. I mean who wouldn't be... he did not do that to the other senior he asked out. I couldn't help but stare into his eyes and I am really thankful that Tew pulled me of the canteen.. Thank God...!

I did not embarrass myself in the canteen. The rest of the days went on with juniors approaching us for signatures whenever they found us. And in a blink of time, it was a day before our next session of hazing... here I am sitting with Em and Tew discussing tomorrow's session. 

"I don't know but I feel like something is gonna happen tomorrow.." I spoke out my mind..
"Ai'Kong don't worry too much.. you know right we are beside you so don't think much" Em said.
"But actually even I feel the same especially because of those Arthit and his friends." Tew said while in deep thoughts.

"Yup.. they seem to be really troublesome this year.. Ah why should we be the one dealing with them..." Em was literally shaking his head indicating he doesn't wanna do it. 
"Let's go on drinks tomorrow.. I am damn sure that we will need it tomorrow.. tell Wad and Oak also. Now I will go and sleep.. also prepare yourself for the headache.. I am off...! Good night.." I said and stood up to leave..
"Yeah.. Good night and take rest you to.." Tew said as I was leaving..

I reached my dorm texted my brother's saying that I would meet them the day after tomorrow. I am pretty sure they will feed me like a pig when I meet them. And with this I just drifted into my sleep...

The next day I really felt that it would be the worst day.... and I was right as we have been given three assignments to be submitted within 3days and the worst is it was an individual assignment.. ah this is the reason I partly hate engineering.. we will have a lot of assignments to do.. After classes, we slowly made our way to the hazing hall today our duty was to speak with them about unity and introduce them to the gear. 

*In the Cheer Hall*

"Do you know how many students are in your class?" Tew asked as we started the session to which no reply was heard.
"It is a basic manner to respond to the seniors when a question is asked." Em said with a stern voice. With that, we could see a freshman whom I think is one of the friends of Arthit raised his hand.

"Student code 0145 Knot. Permission to speak." to which we just gave a nod as an indication to speak. 
 "Why hell should we know how many students are there in the department.. it is none of our business and has nothing to do with our studies." I took it as my cue to speak up before more misunderstanding happens.

"We asked you how students are there in your department so that we can teach you the importance of unity. In the future when you are working your work alone doesn't give you the result or the company any benefit..  You should work hand in hand with other colleagues and for that, you need to know who your colleagues are. This is the reason why we asked you how many of them are in your department." I concluded saying and asked him to sit down. After making proper eye contact with freshmen I showed them the gear. 

"The Gear – or cogwheel – is the symbol of the Faculty of Engineering. It is part of a system of cogwheels that power and runs a device (e.g. a clock). If one gear fails, the device stops working. Wearing the "Gear" symbol signifies being a student of the Faculty of Engineering. For that we expect you to understand S.O.T.U.S completely. Now, If you won't receive this Gear from us, you won't be treated as our junior. Can anyone tell me what you are willing to do to earn this gear..?" I asked them but the was no reply from anyone.

"I REPEAT MYSELF WHAT WILL YOU DO TO EARN THIS GEAR AND I NEED AN ANSWER FOR IT." I shouted at the top of my lungs. 
"Student id 0206. Arthit Rojnapath. Permission to answer."
"Yes.. you may speak."

"I will just make you my wife (Better-half). Because they say what belongs to their lover belongs to us also so your gear will also be mine." Arthit spoke.. My anger took over and almost hit him if only Tew wouldn't have stopped me. 
"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN DO THAT KHUN ARTHIT? BUT AS OF NOW, THIS GEAR IS UNDER MY SUPERVISION AND I HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO PUNISH YOU. STUDENT CODE 0206 200 SQUATS NOW." I shouted and left the cheer hall completely angry giving control to the other hazer.

Wad's POV:

What hell is that kid's problem and why the hell would he do that even after telling them why unity is needed. I really feel like throwing him out of the session and if possible even the college. What bad did we do in our life that we have to handle this bunch of spoiled brats?

I feel my nerves coming out especially after seeing the way he spoke to Kong. I am pretty sure my other friends or the hazers are trying their best to stop themselves from strangling that kid because we care a lot about each other and are a bit more protective of us.

Em would surely have killed him if he was not a hazer as he has been with Kong since childhood and is over-protective of him. The only thing I hope is that this won't reach the seniors because if it does then I am sure P'Tay and P'Gun will bring the hell down for messing with their little brother. 

Kong's POV:

I came out of the cheer hall after shouting at the freshman Arthit to do the squats. I was never this angry and irritated in my whole life.. I really don't understand why are they always questioning and making fun of the values we are trying to teach them.

I just bought an iced coffee and sat down at our regular place in the canteen trying to cool down myself and thinking of other solutions. I have texted our head hazer for a meet-up and also asked him not to inform about this to P'Gun. He told me he will meet us after the fresher's game and competitions.

I was now waiting for the other hazers to complete the session and also texted them to meet me up at the hazing meeting room. After a few minutes, I could see my friends coming, also the medical team and the second years cheer team were present along with them.

"I really want to give one to that N'Arthit. Can he not think about the reasons before speaking shit." Wad exclaimed as he entered the room.
"Even he is getting on my nerves but we have to deal with them calmly.. we can't really use our fists here... so relax Wad.." Tew spoke as they were taking seats around me.

"Em please don't tell about this incident to P'Tay... Please please.. this is not the right time.." I whispered to M.
"Okay but you have to explain to them when the time comes.. and no I am also really angry at that junior of ours.. they not just troublesome but a bunch of idiots so I won't help you while explaining." Em told me.

"P's we need to deal them carefully... he is a Rojnapath P. Please think and do anything.. I know he is wrong completely but we should not take a risk of our future." The second years expressed their worry towards us as they don't know who  I was.
"Okay, I will come up with some idea on how to deal with them." I told

"Ah yes.. The next session is on the field right" Oak asked us..
"Yeah.. I guess we will have to face a lot more in that session." Tew Exclaimed hitting his head with his hands.
"It's okay... we will face it together.. But before the session, we should make sure that all the medical necessities are available." I spoke my mind out.

"Ai'Kong I am sure you are more stressed and tired than us.. also you will have to go home tomorrow right so I, Tew, Oak, and Wad will divide the work of getting the necessities and preparing the field.. you need to relax and free your mind." Em said.
"Prea and Maprang give the list of necessities include all the balm, bandages, energy drinks everything.. I don't want anyone fainting due to heat and Oak I guess you can see if there are any health issues for any freshman which we should consider." I told them

"Okay kong we will do it.. but you leave now and take a rest.. your family wont be happy to see you with those dark circles tomorrow." Prea spoke up.
"Okay guys.. I am gonna leave and you boys I am surely up for drinks.. just call me while leaving I will join." I said and left to my room to take some rest.