Chapter 45

Arthit's POV

The next day morning when I woke up I saw that P was making something in the kitchen. After I got freshened... I went and hugged him from behind resting my chin on his shoulder. I still remember the question I want to ask him

"Good Morning Oon. " He wished while working.
"Morning love" I said as I kissed his cheeks. I just stayed in that position for a while in silence while he was working. I was gathering the courage to ask him to move in together. I don't know how to get that topic right now.

 I don't know how to get that topic right now

"Oon.. what are you thinking? Spit it out.." P'Kong said. He must have felt my nervousness.
"P.. You like to stay with me right..?" I asked.. not exactly knowing how to ask. I saw him turning off the stove. He turned towards me and placed his hands around my neck. 

"What is wrong Oon.. you are not speaking what you want to and I can feel it.. but to answer your question... yes I love to stay with you especially in your arms.. and you know that very well.. so now what is with the question and what is in our mind Oon.. you know right you can talk or ask me anything.." He said with a reassuring voice. I pecked on his lips and looked into his eyes.

"Mm P.. Now that you will be officially be trained to become the CEO.. and I will be taking over the head hazer position in a month or so. We both will become busy.. that means we will not be able to see each other more if we stay at different places. So... how about staying together and taking an apartment in between the university and the company.. at least we can be together by the end of the day and take care of each other." I said but a little fast because of nervousness. He is just looking at my face. I think he is not ready. But suddenly he started laughing. 

"P.. why are you laughing... " I whined.
"Oh my God Oon.. wait you actually nervous to as me to move in together.. even after making me your fiancé.. why the hell would I not laugh.." He said and continued laughing. I pouted. 

"Okay.. listen Oon.. we are already going to stay together.. our parents have already selected the apartment.. but I bought it from my savings for us.. we will arrange the apartment after your exams.. till then my Oon.. we will stay in this dorm... I will be doing up and down.. and you will be focusing on your exams." He said with a really sweet voice. I was surprised because I did not know about this. 

"P.. You know you could have saved my hundreds of thoughts if you told me before.." I said.
"You should be punished you know for hiding it.." I whispered in his ears.. and started licking it.
"Mmm Oon. Mom just called today morning when you were sleeping. I did not hide it from you.. she told me she texted you so go check.." He said but now I started nibbling it. 

"Oon stop na.. you will have to go to college. " He said. Shit... I have an assignment submission today.
"But P.. I will miss you na... I will not get to see you till evening.. then I will not be able to concentrate in class...So.." I stopped what I was saying.. thinking of a plan to make him do what I want... And it clicked me... I started kissing him roughly. 
"Come and have lunch with me in the afternoon at our canteen." I said and again kissed him. After that I stopped and looked at him.. he was just nodding while his face became red.

"P.. stop blushing before you make me want to take you..." I whispered near his lips. 
"You.. brat. " He shouted and was about to hit me when I escaped. I went to get ready to my college but the smile on my face would not grow any less. 

We had lunch together.. even P'Tew and P'Wad were there.. to my surprise everyone one of us were moving in with our loved ones... P'Tew and P'Wad's apartment will be in between the Suthilaks Enterprises and university. Bright and Tutah will also move in with P'Gun and P'Deer and their apartment will be between TGK Company and University that to around the area where P'Ming and P'Forth's house is