Chapter 25

Kong's POV

I felt really good after a good sleep. I made sure that the other 4 idiots were up. We decided to meet up at the entrance 30min before reporting time so that we can check on the busses and confirm our halting spots.

The other third years also arrived and arranged this in each of the buses they were going to board. The fourth years have arrived 5 minutes after we came. P'Tay and his friends came around 9:45... And they settled their luggage. All of us were standing and chitchatting for a while.

According to others, we haven't met P'Tay and his friends for a long time so they were chatting with them. Haha, they don't know that I get to see him every weekend and talk every day. My friends and P'Gun's friends were also playing along but were trying hard not to laugh seeing us act as mere senior juniors.

 We stopped our chit-chat when Nong Knot informed us that everyone was gathered. We looked at them and introduced P'Tay and his friends as our hazer batch. They paid their respects to them. P'Tay patted my shoulder and I know that he is proud of the way they are now.

We shared a knowing smile. I then ordered the first years to stand in front of the buses they were allotted. I let all the seniors board the bus so that they can occupy the last and first places which will make it easy to keep an eye on the first years. And as for our bus, we decided to scatter in between.

 P'Gun and I were going to share the seat. He boarded and kept the place. Tew and Wad were going to share while Em and Oak. They reserved the places and then the first years were boarding. I saw Bright and Arthit occupying seats in front of P'Gun. Prem and Knot in front of Tew and Wad. Tutah went and sat in the last vacant seat and which was beside P'Deer...

Wow.. we were just happy that we are on the same bus.. but seems like we got a bonus for our hard work hahaha I thought in my mind. After everyone was seated we spoke to the drivers one last time making sure that all of them will follow the same route.

Bus number 1 was going to lead the others so I asked P'Tay to keep an eye on the route and gave him the route details. We went and sat in our places. The first two hours we decided to sleep off.. because most of them are late risers.

At our first stop I, Tew, Arthit, and Knot got down the bus to get some snacks. I texted P'Gun to trying sitting beside Bright. I am sure Tew did the same with Wad. While we were buying... Arthit came to me.

"P..P... Let us share a seat na... I don't wanna sit beside that duffer.. he snores P and it is really boring to sleep na... Please please.." He was pleading holding my hand. I and Tew were taken back but did not let any emotions out. I saw a message on my phone from P'Gun saying that he is not getting any ideas. Even Tew saw to it... We shared a smile and I said okay..

We boarded the bus with an over-excited Arthit. I gave P'Gun an assuring smile. I saw that Wad and Prem were on sitting together so Tew and Knot will be sitting together. Arthit asked Bright to sit behind. I sat near the window seat after giving some snacks to P'Gun and gave him a wink when no one notices. He was just becoming shy with Nong Bright sitting beside him. Arthit sat beside me. We were listening to some music together. The bus was filled with sounds of everyone talking to each other. I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up when the bus stopped. It means it means we need to provide them with lunch. But I was shocked when I found myself leaning on Arthit's shoulder. I sat straight and apologized to him. Only 5 of us got down to collect the lunch and to hand it over to the seniors in each bus who will be giving them to everyone on the bus. We chose some light food.

Arthit's POV

I and Bright together made a deal to change our places so that we can sit with the person we love. Our plan worked well. I and P'Kong were sitting beside each other. We were talking about random things while listening to songs. He was also singing along in between which I found cute. My heart was racing with this closeness.

I saw that he started to fall asleep. I slowly put his head on my shoulder. I was staring at him while he was sleeping. All my surroundings went to hell and all I could see was him while listening to the slow love songs with the breeze.

He woke up when the bus stopped. I cursed the driver for stopping but soon understood that this is where they were going to collect the lunch. I was shocked when he became aware that he was sleeping on my shoulder. He was really cute like that.

After they got down I shared a look with my friends. We were all sharing a knowing smile. Bright was smiling like an idiot with P'Gun while watching something on his mobile and Tutah was really too into whatever he was talking with P'Deer... Finally, every one of us made a step towards our goal of getting close to our crush or let me say the person we love.

 After distributing the food they came back to their places and sat down. I was really surprised but happy that they made sure the drivers also ate. The drivers were also thankful for it. They were elder than us so all the could do was to bless them. The sight was worth millions and even more. I could not help but fall more deeply into my P'Kong again and the same goes with my other idiot friends. We were having our lunch and chatting... When P'Gun called for P'Kong's attention. I was jealous when he put his hands around P'Kong from behind the seat. I did not know that they were this close. Even Bright was jealous I guess... 

"Nong Nong.. Let us play some games na... Every year we play in the journey." He said. P'Kong just nodded and stood up. He went to P'Em and spoke to them. Then P'Em, P'Kong, P'Oak kept mini mikes and stood at three different places. P'Oak was at the starting of the bus.

P'Em was in between and P'Kong was near me at the end. They first closed the bus doors and told the driver that they would play some games. They asked us to warn them if they were disturbing him to which he just smiled and nodded. They came back to their standing positions.

"Hey, Head hazer.. it won't work if you keep that 'Don't mess with me' face... We are not hazing man.. so relax.." P'Oak said and the whole bus laughed. P'Kong just grabbed a small sponge ball and threw it at P'Oak.

"Shut up Oak... Okay, guys so how many of you are up for some game.." P'Kong asked with an excited voice. Everyone shouted as a reply say that everyone was ready. 

"So anyone wants to suggest any game or shall we play Dhamsharats?" P'Em asked..
"Dumbcharades...!" Everyone replied. Suddenly the driver pulled the breaks and P'Kong was on my lap as I pulled him before falling.

Our faces were an inch apart and I was lost in his eyes. He stood up when P'Gun asked him if he was okay. He just nodded and we started playing Dhamsharats. We were all enjoying ourselves a lot. Some of the first years asked him to act.

"If I act... I am pretty damn sure that this idiot hazer of yours will guess in seconds along with P'Deer and P'Gun. They read me like an open book it won't be fun." He said and everyone laughed... Again P'Gun ah... Why are they so close... The game continued and P'Kong finally acted. True to his words they were able to guess within seconds but no one understood how they guessed so fast. 

" We have been with him long enough playing such games and roaming around. He has been always open with us like one can be with themselves so obviously, we can guess faster. Ah.. wait the same goes with us." P'Tew said. We all shouted cheering for their friendship and brotherhood. We reached the hotel where we were going to stay.

P'Kong was speaking to the drivers and the other hazers were handing over the keys to the seniors first. After P'Kong returned they gave us our keys and we made our way to our rooms. We were asked to gather back here after an hour for dinner. My friends have been teasing me all the time in the room about what happened on the bus.

Kong's POV

I hope the earth will take me in and hide. How can I be so careless? Our faces were just an inch apart and I could feel my heartbeat rising rapidly... Oh my god, what is this kid doing to me... I continued with the game as if nothing happened but was avoiding looking at him with the fear of blushing. When we reached I asked the others to divide the keys among seniors first.

I was speaking to the drivers. I wanted to know if they wanted to stay for dinner and night and leave tomorrow morning as it will be a long way back but they were not accepting it. So I just packed them Some dinner and let them go. They blessed me before leaving. I wai'ed to them and thanked them.

I made my way back and gave the keys to the juniors. Oak and Wad said they will arrange the luggage so we three went to arrange the dinner first. P'Tay, P'Gun, and P'Deer were accompanying us. They told P'Tay about the incident on the bus. They have been teasing me all the way. P'Tay and Em even enacted the scene by making kissing faces.

Everyone was laughing. All I could do was hide my face in my hands. We made sure that all the tables are arranged properly.. we 5... Along with P'Deer and P'Tay's hazing team were going to sit together.

I and P'Gun even checked whether all the food was prepared and well cooked. After making sure that everything was ready... We asked the management to arrange the food near the beach. Wad, Oak along with P'Deer's other team members came back all freshened up. They said they look into the arrangements and so we left to freshen up.

After some time we made our way to where we asked everyone to gather. We were shocked to see that they were all gathered and standing in proper lines. We even heard someone saying that they were all well disciplined. I guess our hard work has shown the result. We made our way to stand in front of them. Other third years were at the side ready to guide them towards the dining area and make them seated. Fourth years and P'Tay's batch were catching up about their lives.. but also keeping an eye on us.

"Are everyone comfortable with all your rooms or does anyone has any problem." I asked them. I was shouting out loud so that everyone could hear.
"We are comfortable P" They replied.

"So guys... We hope that you will like the arrangements for the dinner. We selected the food items which in general are liked by people. Also, make sure to stick together and take proper rest today. Also, remember to follow the rules." I said.
"Khab P" They replied. 

"Now let us go and have dinner. If you have any trouble with the food let us know we will arrange alternatives for you all." I said and the other third years were guiding them towards the area. They were all amazed by our arrangements. The three hazing teams... Mine... P'Deer's and P'Tay's we all decided to eat after everyone starts eating.

So we were sitting at our table and talking while making sure that everyone was having food. I also searched for a specific junior to make sure he was having food. To my surprise, he was already looking at me smiling like an idiot and mouthed me that the arrangement and food were amazing. I just smiled and nodded my head saying thank you.

After everyone started eating even we decided to eat. P'Tay and P'Gun along with my friends were making sure that I eat a lot... I could only shake my head. After everyone had dinner, seniors on each floor took in-charge of making sure that the juniors on their floor went back to their rooms safely. From our floor, Wad and Oak made sure they were all in their rooms and came back. After everyone left we were still sitting and eating.

I got a call from P'Kit so I excused myself to talk to him. I told him about everything that happened and obviously got teased. P'Sing also spoke to me. I was really happy talking to them. They even complained to me about their work... Hahaha, who complains to their son about work but yup they did...

They are not just my god-parents but also my friends and brothers so am I to them. After a good talk, I bid them bye and went back to the table. I finished eating. P'Tay texted me saying that he needs to talk. So I, P'Tay, and P'Gun said that we will take the first shift of guarding and asked others to sleep. After everyone left.. we sat down at one place.

"Simba your plan really worked out. I have seen all the clippings and the evidence we gathered. These are enough for us to pull him down completely. I have made sure not to keep any copies with me. I let them only with P'Sing and P'Kit. They have made around 5 copies and stored them at different places for safety. No one will know that they are having them but just for safety reasons." P'Tay said and I nodded.

I did not reveal to them that I had a copy hidden with me. That day when I saw that person eyeing P'Tay I was doubtful. So without anyone knowing I stored a copy of everything. Not even P'Sing and P'Kit know. Let it be a secret. After that, we started doing our rounds. I heard some noises from the room beside ours. I knocked it but no one opened it. I went to my room. Tew was awake so I told him. We took the spare keys and went out.

That room belonged to Arthit's gang so we were worried that something was wrong. But when we opened it we saw them trying to hide the alcoholic drinks which they were having. Although it was very little I felt upset. Both me and Tew were angry. We did not know when Wad, P'Tay, and P'Gun joined but they also saw and were angry. 

"What do you guys think you are doing... We have strictly said no to alcohol because we have a campaign tomorrow. Is this what you said you all learned from SOTUS." I spoke rashly but made sure no one would wake up with that voice.

They stood up and kept their head down. I was really upset with this action. Never did I feel this worse even when they were speaking against us rudely. Tew and Wad took the drinks and went out. P'Gun was upset especially with Bright. P'Tay was trying to cool me down but it was failing. I was staring at them intently. Wad, Tew took P'Gun to where we were having dinner. P'Tay told me he will join me afterwards. 

"You failed us... After all the things we did for you all.. you just made us a joke with this action." I said with completely upset voice.
"P.." Arthit tried to speak but I stopped him and left to where P'Gun and others were.

Arthit's POV

We really messed up pretty badly. I should have known and avoided this. P'Kong is really upset with us. Also the other seniors. Tears formed in my eyes seeing P'Kong so upset that too because of me. I wanted to run behind him but was stopped by P'Tay.

"Nong I know that you are all happy and the environment made you want to drink. But you should have thought. Also if you really wanted to drink you could have at least spoke to one of the seniors. Also when you are in love with those who set the rules themselves.. you must have thought before breaking them. I will make sure not a word goes around about this incident. Only your hazers I and Nong Gun will know" He said and left.

We were shocked that he knew about our love interest. We were feeling really miserable knowing that we hurt them and failed their trust in us. We could not sleep nor talk all of us were lost deep in thoughts.