My heart skipped a beat... I opened my hands wide for him to come.. which he did within seconds. I know there are eyes staring at us.. and pictures being taken.. but who the hell cares.. it's been 2weeks since I had him in my hands.

 it's been 2weeks since I had him in my hands

I hugged him tight... I felt alive and complete after many days. 
"I missed you love.." I whispered to him..
"I missed you too Oon.." He whispered back. 

"Enough lovebirds or should I call you married couple already. Since today will be your marriage day.. ?" I heard P'Tay shout. 

Wait.. what did I just hear.. ? We both broke the hug and looked at each other.. thinking whether we heard the same thing or not. We looked at our friends and family.. they are all smiling widely.. all my other classmates and juniors who heard it are squealing. 

"Come on get out of the shock both of you.." Pa said this time.. by now my P is all red and hiding his face. I was grinning like an idiot.

"Pa... Ma... Mom... Dad.. thanks for the gift.. you are giving me the only thing I need for my life. " I said audibly to most of them. Everyone was cheering especially our friends. I earned a smack from P'Kong but he did not yet let go of me. Our parents wanted a photo of ours. So I and P'Kong stood beside each other. 

"P'Kong.. today night I will make sure you won't be able to walk for a whole week... get ready P.." I whispered only audible to him. He just snapped his head towards me.

 He just snapped his head towards me

"Kong... the whole world already knows that you love him.. now stop looking at him and look at the camera... I want a proper picture.." Mom teased. 
"Ma... " He whined. Everyone laughed at his actions.. my juniors who never saw his side were shocked seeing it.. all they could call him was cute. I just glared at them to stop them from calling him cute... He is MINE.

The graduation went well... I was second top in the whole college and Knot was first... but I became the valedictorian because my and Knot percentage was nearby and me being the head hazer added to it. 

I gave my graduation speech. I made sure to mention P'Kong also in it getting some cheering from everyone. After graduation... P'Kit took P'Kong and P'Sing took me. They both got us ready. 

I was all ready in a white suit.. sitting on the bed and waiting when P'Sing came in

"Arthit.. never even think you are any less to us... come to us if you have any problems. Always be happy and never let go of each other. You are the same to us like Kong is so don't hesitate to call us or talk to us even if it is late at night.. we will always be there with you. don't hurt each other and always be together.  " He said and hugged me.

"Thank you P.. I will never let him go or hurt him. I love him a lot to do that." I said.

"You both are the same.. he also gave the same answer when Kit said the same thing.. " Ma exclaimed as she came in.

"Arthit son.. are you ready we should leave now." She said while smiling at me and I nodded.

We made our way to the wedding venue.. we were blindfolded completely.. After a few minutes I felt him beside me.. and I heard someone asking to remove the blindfold... I did it in second and so did he... I felt both our breath hitch as our eyes met.