P'Kong has been listening to it from the starting but I let him listen.. he needs to listen to the honest words. He came forward and hugged them and sobbed a little while murmuring that he is sorry. We were glad that they are okay now. The day went on... I and P'Kong along with our friends are sitting in the library. P'Kong excused himself to talk to P'Tay.

Kong's POV

That kid.. the heir of VR Companies has been ticking me in the wrong way... I don't know why... but his last dialogue... of saving our company.. someone will snatch it is really not leaving my head. We were studying in the library... I wanted to talk to P'Tay about it so I excused myself.. and called him.

"Hello, Simba... How are you? Is everything alright? You won't normally call me at this time..? " He asked
"Hello, P'Tay... We are fine.. but yes I feel like something is wrong." I narrated the whole incident to him.
"I have seen the video in the forum. I thought of talking about it on the weekend. " He said.
"P'Tay... I am sure he will make his dad to make some move... As of now, our family owns 30% of the shares while two of the shareholders have 35% and 15%. Anonymous holder is having 20%" I said.
"Yes you are right. "He replied.

"P.. If in case they get hold of that 50%.. it won't be safe. So I will make arrangements to take over 15% shares anonymously itself. But he will surely make a move because he will have 5% more shares if we don't count the anonymous shares. Let us keep this a secret. Let P'Gun know about this. We will tell our friends when the time comes.. and P.. you remember right that they will be punished by paying some percentage of amount if they try to take over the company.. rise that percentage such that he will have to give up on his company to the Suthilaks. Let two play the game P.. I want them on roads." I said while whispering.

"Okay... We will be ready with it... but I do hope that he won't make this stupid move. Okay, Nong we will meet you this weekend. And Nong... Gun has been whining a lot lately saying that I am taking away all his lover time.. let us send them on a trip na.. check with his schedule and let me know... " He said.

"Hahaha... I never knew I would see him whining... okay P.. you can arrange the trip after 3 days such that we can send them off on the weekend for around 4 days... we can't delay it because our final semester exams and those assignments will be around the corner after a month or so.. so plan it for four to five days next week and they can rest over the weekend." I said.
"Okay.. then I will arrange a trip to Paris... I know Gun is dying to go there." P'Tay exclaimed.
"Khab P. I will go now.. everyone is in the library." I said
"Okay take care Nong." He said... I wanted to tease him a little 
"By the way P... there is one more person with the name Em whining for someone with the name Tay." I said and cut the phone while laughing.

I then texted P'Kit to call me when they can and left for the library... I went and sat beside Oon and continued studying but I was actually leaning on his shoulder. This has become my favorite position but he doesn't need to know.

We had our dinner and we called it a day. I and Oon were roaming for some more time after everyone left. It was really perfect... Holding his hand and roaming around... This feeling was really nice. He did not ask me anything about what I spoke to P'Tay. I am glad that he doesn't involve in business right now.. cause.. he still needs to learn the actual work.. and not dealing with these stupid business politics.

We left for our respective dorms after some time. I got freshen up and P'Kit called me exactly by the time I finished.
"P'Kittttttttt" I shouted as I answered the call.
"So who is it messing with my boy.. you need me to deal with him or you got a plan..?" P'Kit asked and P'Sing was laughing out loud. I then narrated the whole incident. P'Sing also opened and saw the video.
"Kong tell me you have a plan to kill him first.." P'Kit exclaimed.
"Na P.. No killing him. I want to see him on the roads. If his father foolishly tried to take over the company.. but before that, I want to take over another 15% shares P.. follow the rules and do it from my account P." I said and then narrated my whole plan.
"Okay.. work will be done by tomorrow my boy. Now tell me gossips about you all. Enough of you business things." P'Sing exclaimed. I told them about P'Gun and his whining. They were laughing fully. We cut the call after some time and I went to sleep.

Today morning, I feel a little refreshed.. nothing to worry about as everything is under control. I was getting ready when I received a message from P'Kit saying "Done".. Wow that was fast. I wanted to go to Arthit for breakfast. So I got ready early and went to the stall. I ordered and turned back. 

"Shit Oon.. don't scare me like that." I kind of shouted at him. He was standing behind me at some distance smiling like an idiot.
"Good morning P.. How come we both are having the same ideas ah..?" He asked. 
"What can I do? I think you are now starting to think like me. " I said as if it was nothing but my face betrayed me by becoming red. He came near to me.

"P.. your face says something else. I don't think you want me to kiss you here."He whispered. I hit him on his chest and turned back to take the order. We both then went to my dorm with him teasing me all the way. Remind me not to do it ever again.. let him buy the food. We ate our food and planned to roam around the mall in the evening.

I cleared the things and we starting leaving to the university.. when he suddenly pulled me into a kiss. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me till we became breathless. I guess I have already released a beast in him.
"Oon stop.. stop.. we need to go to campus.. we have classes." I said.
"P.. But I want to lock you up in this room.. why do you have so many fans. " He spoke near my ear.
"Shut up.. as if you don't have any fans.. and by the way, I am declared as taken to the world.. and no one is going to approach me unlike you kiddo.. they won't dare to do it.. you are just lucky that I let you be the one." I said and pushed him away while laughing. 

"And I will never let you go.. cause you let me in." He said and we started going to our university. The day went like any other normal day... things were too calm for me to like it. We even enjoyed ourselves in the mall. He bought some charms for the bracelet I bought. I asked him to stay over tonight which he is surely happy about.. and I know what will happen if he stays.. he doesn't need to know that but I asked him to stay for that. hehe. 

Arthit's POV

He asked me to stay in his dorm tonight. I am surely going to continue what I started in the morning. I become a beast when it is him. I let him freshen up after we reached his dorm. I like the way he smells and looks after freshening up. As soon as he came out I launched at him.. making him pinned to the wall. I did not waste my time bringing him to the bed. Moaning P.. that to under me.. ah.. I can't stop.. We did many rounds until he slept off. I cleaned both of us and joined him to sleep. Tomorrow we have classes in the afternoon so I got to pamper my prince. 

The next day morning I woke up early to prepare his breakfast and all. After he woke up.. he was just hiding inside the blanket which I noticed while preparing breakfast.

"P.. I have seen you completely.. now don't hide.. come out of the blanket love." I said slowing. He put his face out but did not completely come out. Hahaha.. he is cute like this. I kissed on his forehead and lifted him in bridal style.
"Oon Oon.. put me down.. put me down.." He was literally shouting.
"P.. relax na.. let your Oon pamper you today... please.." I said giving him puppy eyes.. and it worked.

He just put his hands around my neck and was looking at my face. I let him down in the washroom. While he was brushing... I prepared a warm bath for him. We ate our breakfast after his bath. We met our friends after lunch.. they have been teasing P'Kong because of the hickey I gave him on his neck.. can't blame me.. that is my second favorite spot to kiss.. it is always inviting me hehe. He was glaring at me but also hiding his face near my shoulder earning more teasing. 

The days went on.. it has been a couple of days since the incident with the heir of VR Companies.. but I am happy that it did not affect them in any way... Today we were surprised when P'Tay and P'Kong took all of us to the airport with two luggage bags. I thought he is going somewhere and not even telling me... I felt like crying.

But I was surprised when they gave the bags to P'Gun and Bright. P'Tay then handed over them their passport and tickets. Okay... so they are going to go to Paris. P'Gun hugged P'Tay murmuring Thank you.. we were all laughing seeing it. He gave P'Kong also a hug... Bright gave all of us a hug and thanked P'Tay and P'Kong. They left when they were called for. Those two are equally jumping in happiness. We bid them bye and all of us returned to our dorm.