Wet - Suna + Aran + Kita endings

Start from the beginning

"I want to try setting one for you. Can I?"

"Sure."

"Can I see your jump serve first? It'll help with my aim."

Aran did as told and F/n was able to determine a trajectory for the set. "I'm ready!"

Aran tossed her the ball.

Set and...

BAM

F/n looked shocked. That spike was a lot stronger than usual. "Ojiro, what was that?"

"I'm just as lost... Huh, looks like your sets are perfect for me."

"THAT WAS SO COOL!" F/n yelled, jumping around. "You went swoop and then bam and the ball went splat! So cool!"

Aran laughed at her silliness. "Are we talking the same language here?"

"Ehhhhhh? That was rude, Roro," she pouted. Aran ruffled her hair. "Can I get another one of your amazing sets?"

"Yes! I wanna see that spike again!" F/n jumped back in place. Another set, stronger than the first.

"THAT WAS AMAZING! You're amazing!" she said with sparkling eyes.

"Only thanks to you."

"Does this mean I'm better than Tsumu?"

"Let's keep this secret between us, okay?" he replied secretly telling her she was.

"Yes! I am the best," she said, doing a small victory dance. Aran watched her, his smile never leaving. F/n rarely showed this side of her and he was glad she did around him.

"Let's keep going. I wanna try a quick!"

"Aren't you happy this morning?"

"In position, Roro!"

Aran rolled his eyes, but happily obliged. Time passed and eventually, they both took a break. F/n was enjoying herself more than she did in a long time. Being here with Aran made her happy.

"Breaks over! I wanna serve."

"Why don't you have this much energy when you're managing?" he asked, laughing.

"The twins are physically and mentally draining to deal with," she replied, bouncing to her feet. "Come ooooon, get up Roroooooo."

"I'm up. I'm up."

"I want you to receive my monster serve."

"Confident are we?"

F/n nodded having an idea in her head. When Aran turned, she smacked the ball straight on his buttocks. Aran turned around in surprise. F/n couldn't stop giggling. "Like my serve?"

"Alright, come here, N/n."

"Shit," F/n made a run for it. They kept running around the gym until Aran snagged her around the waist. F/n laughed as she was caught. "Hey, it was a nice serve!"

Aran twirled her around as she playfully struggled to get out of his grip. They both laughed, having the time of their lives. In their little scuffle, F/n ended up pinned to the floor. Aran towering over her. "Surrender?"

"You'll have to do better than that, Roro."

"Challenge accepted."

He tickled her sides, immediately activating F/n's fight response. "No fair hahahaha stop I─hahahaha give ahahaha Roro─hahaha."

He complied and looked at her, charmed. F/n always had this liveliness to her and seeing her with so happy made him warm inside. "N/n, about yesterday─"