𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

I was regretting everything at this point. I was being hurried away with him. He took me inside his castle which looked very different than the one in Zaeris. The one in Zaeris looked very old fashioned but there was something about his castle that looked very futuristic.

Instead of torches hanging on the walls, there was this strange light that was coming from the stones stuck on the ceiling. There were other such different things that I had never seen before but I was just panicking too much to even pay any attention to my surrounding properly.

He dragged me to this unknown place. I was constantly trying to struggle out of his hold but the struggle only ended up making his fingers dig deeper into my arm.

It was very painful at this point but he just didn't seem to care at all.

He pushed me past a door without any warning. I lost my balance and ended up falling down but I soon heard someone come to my rescue instantly and help me up. I straightened up to find a beautiful woman holding me by my arm. She was much gentler with me but the judgemental look on her face wasn't anything gentle.

"Prepare her for tonight," I heard Ezekiel bark behind me before the doors were being shut by two lycans who seemed to be guards of some sort. I looked around the place. It was beautifully decorated. Beautiful paintings of naked women adorned the walls along with Ivy plants and flower pots lining the place.

There was a beautiful fountain with the statue of a naked woman standing in it, looking as if she was lost there. I shared the same reaction as her.

What was this place?

"Come with me," The woman spoke to me as she gently tugged me deeper into that strange chamber. I was still frantic. I shook my hand off her, making her frown at me.

"What is this place? And why did he bring me here?" I asked her urgently while heading towards the door. I tried to open it but it seemed locked from outside. I tried to use some of the basic spells that I had learned for opening doors but nothing worked.

Panicking, I turned around the face the beautiful blond woman who was standing there and watching me pensively, with that judgemental look still on her face.

"It's not that easy to get out of here," She told me as she slowly took a couple of steps towards me and again wrapped her fingers around me.

"Please tell me what place is this? And why did he bring me here?" I asked her in panic but she remained very grimly composed, making me even more anxious.

"This is the Lycan King's harem," she answered me very calmly, making my eyes widened. I was left staring at her for a moment.

What the actual fvck did I really get myself into?

"I want to get out of here, NOW!" I roared but she continued to stand there and look at me calmly. She raised an eyebrow at me and replied, "The King decides who stays here and gets out of here but for now, you must come with me. He has ordered to prepare you for tonight,"

"No!" I hissed at the woman but she stayed composed and watched me with the same bored and judgmental look. she sighed deeply before calling guards who dragged me away with her.

I struggled, fought, used spells but nothing seemed to work on them.

"Stop struggling," she told me casually before taking me into a chamber that was full of other women. They turned their attention to me as soon as they saw me.

"I need help with this one," I heard the woman speak to someone before someone was taking off my clothes one by one. The guards had disappeared.

"Stop struggling! We are not going to hurt you," I heard a girl tell me. She was much younger than me and I was somewhat surprised to see her there.

"What did he mean by preparing me for the night? I am not going to sleep with him!" I shrieked while the women watched me with a bored expression.

"Don't worry. I don't think he's going to sleep with you. He has other plans tonight. He simply told us to dress you properly," The woman told me while eyeing my clothes. I was completely naked in front of them.

I didn't have any problem with nudity because I was a wolf at the end of the day but the way those girls and women were eying me, it made me feel very self-conscious.

"She needs to get a LOT of work done," A woman commented and I saw others agreeing. Before I could ask anything else, I was being taken into another chamber to be given a bath.

_

vote. comment. share. follow me

Read up to chapter 32 on Patreon. The link is in my bio.
To enjoy benefits without any payment interruption, pledge on the 1st of next month.

Also available on Patreon: Mr. Night, Stefaan, The Gentleman's Trial, Exclusive books (LEVEL 2)

Read the next chapter on Inkitt for FREE. The link is in my bio.

Instagram: authorritz

thanks for reading <3