𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

I again tried to put some space between us by stepping away but he just didn't seem to have been done with me yet. He was still looking down at me so hungrily as if he wanted to devour me completely.

"If you don't want me as your mate and are going to get rid of the bond then why don't you leave me alone?" I questioned him. My hands were resting flat on his chest and I was constantly trying to push him away but he didn't budge slightly.

If anything, his eyes intensified on me even more. The hunger decorating his face rose rapidly as he told me darkly, "You're still my mate for the time being so I will do whatever I want to do with you,"

His words made my heart stop for a moment. I couldn't have expected something like this from him. It shocked me how low he was willing to drop. This instantly pissed me off. Who did he think I was?

"That doesn't mean you own me," I growled at him. I was feeling the rage travelling through my veins at that moment. I was so very pissed at him. I was so pissed that he could think so lowly of me.

In response, he only cocked an eyebrow at me and looked down at me as if I was challenging him. This only fed the rage inside me. It helped me ignore the mating bond for a moment. I was so tempted to slap him at that moment.

I was very tempted to do so but then I kept reminding myself that I was already in too much trouble and slapping the Lycan King would do me no good.

"You're forgetting that you came here illegally. I can do whatever I want with you as a punishment," He gritted so darkly at me, it made my soul quiver and my heart stop for the nth time.

What was he really going to do to me? I wanted to ask him again but I knew it would be useless because he wouldn't give me any legitimate answer anyway. He was messing with me at that moment.

"Would you leave me alone after this?" I asked him breathlessly. He looked at me pensively for a moment as silence fell between us.

"I don't want to promise anything," He told me darkly before finally dropping his arm from around my waist. I took a breath of relief but I was still very anxious to find out what it was he wanted to do with me. My mind was already running wild, trying to come up with something that he might do.

I didn't want to be surprised in situations like this.

"And if I see you trying to escape again, it would get worse," He warned me darkly before wrapping his fingers around my wrist and leading me out of the alley.

"But they are looking for me. They should know that I am with you," I protested but he growled at me in response.

"It's their punishment to bring you here," He gritted at me. I blinked a couple of tears as he pulled down the hood over my face before we stepped out of the alley. His second and third in command were already waiting there for him. Velus growled at me as soon as he saw me.

He looked pissed as stepped beside me and pushed me into their group. I fought back the urge to turn around and punch him square in the face. Why was everyone so rude here?

I stayed with them for most of the time. Although I was still constantly looking out for my wolves. I wasn't going to sit back and let Ezekiel do whatever he wanted to do with me even though I had come here illegally. He thought that he could scare me by threatening but I wasn't so fragile.

I was constantly thinking of some way while I looked around for the wolves but they were nowhere to be seen. It was slowly making me more anxious. Do they really leave without me? I was so nervous. The day was edging towards its end and the town was slowly getting less and less crowded but I was still unable to find the wolves.

A smirk was tugging the tips of Ezekiel's lips as he looked at me when it was time to go back to his castle. I was feeling so anxious at that point.

"Seems like your wolves have left," He commented before his fingers wrapped around my wrist painfully and he tugged me into his carriage. I tried to protest but Ezekiel growled at me. I glared at him and got inside the carriage with him finally. It was only me and him inside the carriage.

After the carriage door was being shut, it started rolling towards the castle that sat on the top of the highest mountain overlooking the town and the woods. I felt Ezekiel's eyes on me but I ignored him completely and kept my eyes glued to the castle.

Maybe, I would rule from there one day. Or maybe, my body would be decomposing in one of the dungeons there. I was anxious to find out.

_

vote. comment. share. follow me

Read up to chapter 29 on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Also available on Patreon: Mr. Night (Coming soon), Stefaan, The Gentleman's Trial, Exclusive books (LEVEL 2)

Read the next chapter on Inkitt for FREE. The link is in my bio.

Instagram: authorritz

thanks for reading <3