Chapter 48- Distant

Start from the beginning

You both sat down, with Jungkook on the other side of you. "Where's Jimin?" Seokjin asked Taehyung. "He's coming.." He answered. "Correction, I'm here." Jimin said as he got inside the car. You sniffled, on accident. Everyone's eyes landed on you. You looked down at the floor. Jimin rolled his eyes. "Is something wrong?" Hoseok asked you. "N-No.. I just have allergies.." You covered. "Oh.. Okay." He replied. the driver started the car and drove off to school.

Jungkook put his arm around you while scowling at Taehyung. He kissed your jawline. "Kook.. Chill.." Yoongi said while rolling his eyes. He didn't care. He kissed your forehead. You didn't show any reaction. You didn't like being touched at the time, since Jimin was just harassing you like 5 minutes ago. You finally made it to school and the car stopped. Jungkook slowly and hesitantly let go of you, and you got out of the car, taking your bag with you.

You walked inside the gate, and saw your friends waiting for you. They all ran up to you and gave you a group hug. "How are you?" Irene asked. They all pulled away and looked at your face. "What happened..?" Wendy asked. A tear rolled down your cheek. "Oh my gosh.." Sana whispered to herself. "Tell us, Zaynah.. We're here for you." Tzuyu reassured you as she put her hand on your shoulder. "J-Jimin.. Jimin harassed me.." You blurted out as you burst into tears. They all looked at each other and then pulled you in for another group hug.

"He's such an a**hole.." Wendy said. "Come on.. Just forget about him and everything that's happened over there." Irene told you. You wiped your tears away and nodded. The bell rang. "We'll see you after class." Sana said. "Bye!" Tzuyu called out as they all watched you leave.

You went into your art class and sat down in your seat. "It's good to have you back, Zaynah. We all missed you here." Mark told you as he smiled. You smiled back. "Yeah. Everything's so boring without you." Hwasa agreed. You laughed. Jackson put his arm around you which startled you. You blushed. Mark and Hwasa both 'Oohed'.

The rest of art class was normal. Well, except for the fact that Jackson was being.. Romantic. You walked out of class and headed to the place where you and your friends hang out since it was free period. "So, how was class?" Tzuyu asked. You blushed at the thought of it. They all started squealing in excitement and hugged you. "Woah, woah. What's wrong?" You asked, teasingly. "Zaynah and Jackson sitting in a tree.." Sana started. "K. I. S. S. I. N. G.~" The rest of them continued with her in unison. You rolled your eyes and folded your arms.

Someone came up from behind you guys and put their hands on your shoulders. Your friends scowled at the sight of him. You turned around. "Hey, baby girl." Jimin whispered in your ear. You shivered in fear. You backed away from him. Your friends pulled you closer to them. "Why are you getting so scared? I'm your daddy." He says as he comes closer to you. "Don't come any closer! Get out of here!" Wendy shouted at him. "Shut the f*ck up you stupid b*tch!" Jimin screamed at her. You all flinched.

He grabbed your wrist. Irene smacked him away. He glared at all of you. He grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer. You shrieked. Tzuyu tried to get him away from you but he pushed her to the ground. "JIMIN!" You screamed. You slapped him across the face, while kicking him in the balls at the same time. He collapsed to the ground in pain. You ran over to Tzuyu and helped her up. "GET AWAY FROM HERE YOU IDIOT!" You screamed at him.

He looked at you as if you were crazy. "Baby, let's talk about this." He came closer to you. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" You screamed. He took a slight step back. You pushed him to the ground. He banged his head against a tree.

Your eyes softened. He groaned in pain. "I.. I'm sorry.." You quickly said. He rubbed the back of his head. You crouched down beside him. "A-Are you okay..?" You asked, sympathetically. He looked at you, confused. You pressed your lips together in guilt. He held your face. You slapped his hands away.

Irene helped you up. Jimin stood up. He took a deep breath and clenched his fists. He marched away in anger and frustration. You took a sigh of relief. "You're way too kind to him.. He's done so much, yet you still feel bad for him when he gets what he deserves." Wendy told you. You massaged your temples. The bell rang. "What do we have next..?" You asked them as you sighed. "Science." Sana told you. You nodded and then left with Irene.

You both sat in your original seats and took your books out. "Where are the b*tches?" You asked her, curiously. "Oh, Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo haven't been in school for a couple of days." She told you.  You raised an eyebrow. "Really?" You asked, surprised. She nodded. You shrugged. "Maybe they're too busy with their sugar daddies or something." You teased as you nudged her. She laughed.

Jungkook brushed past you, trying to get your attention. He sat on the table beside you. You didn't notice him. He threw a scrunched up paper at you. You looked in his direction. He smiled but your face stiffened. You looked away. He lowered his brows in confusion. He stared at you as you talked and laughed with Irene. He clenched his fists. He threw a scrunched paper at you again. This time, you ignored it. You weren't in the mood for his 'games' right now.

"Alright students, get your textbooks out and open them to page 56. We're starting a new topic and moving onto Biology, photosynthesis." Mr Lee told the class. You all did as he said. "Sir, I don't have a partner. Can I sit with Zaynah?" Jungkook asked him. "Hm.. You can work with Kai.." Mr Lee suggested. "No! I.. I mean.. I think that I work better with Zaynah." He stuttered. You rolled your eyes and sighed. Irene put her hand on your shoulder. "Fine.." Mr Lee said as he sighed. Jungkook smirked and sat beside you.

He held your hand under the table. You pulled away. He put his hand on your thigh. You pushed it away. He looked at you, both angry and confused. You ignored him and listened to what Mr Lee was saying. "Okay, discuss the answers to these questions between yourselves." He told you. You slouched in your chair. "Zaynah.. What's wrong? Please talk to me.." He begged as he searched for your hand. "Just.. Leave me alone.." You mumbled. He sighed, sadly. You faced away from him.

The rest of the lesson went smoothly. He respected your wishes and didn't bother you for the rest of the class. It was time for lunch and you and your friends were sat in the cafeteria. "I'll be right back. I need to get something from out of my locker." You told them. "Be careful.." Wendy told you. You nodded then got up and left.

You went and got some stuff out of your locker. Someone grabbed your waist from behind and pulled you into the janitor's closet. You tripped over your own feet and fell. You looked behind you. "Ugh.." You groaned. "Baby, tell me what's wrong. You were completely fine last night.." Jungkook pleaded. He helped you up. "There's nothing wrong.. I just don't wanna talk to any of you guys right now." You told him as you reached for the door handle.

He grabbed your wrist and spun you around Into his arms. You pushed him away. His eyebrows furrowed. "Is it Taehyung..?" He asked. A disgusted expression forms onto your face. "What are you talking about?!" You shouted. "I've noticed that you two have been getting.. Close.. Recently.." He said. You rolled your eyes. You sighed. "Can you just leave me alone.. There's nothing going on between us.." You told him. He held your face. "Jungkook, I said leave me alone..!" You pulled away from him and left the closet. He was heartbroken. 

You went to go and eat with your friends and you acted as though nothing happened. "Hey ladies." Jackson said as he sat down beside you, putting his arm around you. You blushed like crazy. Mark sat next to him. Everyone was looking at you guys. "Zaynah, I have to ask you something." Jackson said. You turned to face him. He held your hands in his. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Your eyes widened. 

{AUTHOR'S NOTE:}

OOOOOH cliffhangerrr!!

Vote and comment if you want the next episode to be longer and juicier!!