prettySETTERsquad (3) + Kyōtani ending

Start from the beginning

"No, he's here for me."

And the brunette was surrounded in seconds. "No," he silently panicked, "Not right now."

He spotted F/n at her desk by the window, blankly looking out. She looked at the commotion and noticed the crowd. She said nothing and went back to the window. That was exactly the reaction he was afraid of.

indifference

"Girls please, I need to talk to someone."

"It's me, isn't it senpai?"

"No, it's me!"

"Back off! He's mine!"

And the girls fiercely started bickering. Oikawa took this chance to slip away. He grabbed F/n straight out of her chair, whisking her to the halls.

"Oikawa, let me go! I don't want any more of your pathetic excuses. You've done nothing short of being a bother this week. Oikawa, let go—"

"Please, give me one last chance!" he begged. F/n stopped for a moment and tugged her hand back. "You have thirty seconds."

Oikawa bowed a full ninety. "I'm sorry. I should never have sent the video. I shouldn't have recorded without Kyōtani's permission. I shouldn't have whined and been insincere with my apologies because we're friends. I should've been a better friend and senpai... I'm really sorry, F/n."

She crossed her arms. "You've finally come to your senses. Apology accepted, Kawa."

Oikawa hugged F/n, relieved. She rolled her eyes and hugged him back. "Yeah, yeah, go apologies to Kentarō."

"Yes ma'am!" He skipped away in a much happier mood. F/n shook her head. "Sometimes I wonder how old he is."

She walked back to her seat, ignoring all the fangirls who give her dirty looks.

"I can't believe she's friends with Oikawa."

"Neither can I," F/n replied.

"She's so out of his league."

"I knew that from the beginning," she said again.

"Ugh, she's not even that pretty."

"At least I'm natural."

Laughter spread through the class like wildfire. The fangirls sat down, embarrassed they had been so openly mocked. Meanwhile, Oikawa bust into Kyōtani's classroom. "Kyōtani!"

The said boy almost choked on his spit at the sound of his upperclassman's voice. Never in his life had he ever heard him say his name. "What do you want?"

Again, he bowed a full ninety degrees. "I'm sorry for recording and sending that video without your consent. I wasn't thinking right. I made a mistake. I promise it'll never happen again."

"Whatever... It's fine..."

"Wait, so I'm forgiven?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you, Kyōtani!"

Kyōtani, slumped his head in his arms, silently begging his senpai to leave. Eventually, he did. Kyōtani sighed, annoyed he had all this attention, but he gained a newfound respect for his captain.

M E S S A G E S

tsun🌙dere
Are you and Oikawa okay?

F/n⛸
Yeah
We're good
Tarō's okay too

tsun🌙dere
You two seem close

F/n⛸
I kinda just clicked with him
You know?
Having been a ruffian myself
I understand him better than anyone