!!AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Welcome to Haikyu!! One-shots

This is long (I shortened it). I know. And you're probably not going to bother reading it. But please read through. This I where I explain all the logistic-type stuff that needs to be said. This is modified to fit the current status of this book (Shiro is demotivated to do anything). 

This is primarily one-shots. There are mini-series with alternate endings and full-on chat series. I won't be adding any more chat series or mini-series. As far as shipping, there is no explicit shipping between characters (I'm going with parent/sibling dynamics). Characters may be OOC.

Regarding reader inclusion, it's a mix of her/she, you, I and they/them.

I'll give a warning at the beginning of the one-shot for any possible triggering content. Uncensored cuss words? Yes. This book is rated mature. Although there isn't any smut or heavy gore, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Some of this might be cringe and random (also might not make sense).

UPDATES: I update whenever I have the motivation to write. This isn't my main priority. I'm rewriting A Rose for the Crown (I'm hoping to have at least the first 5 chapters published by April).

Constructive criticism is gladly accepted. Anything helps.

Some text/words may be translated by Google Translate. I know that Google translate isn't always accurate, so take it with a grain of salt. Some text isn't translated but taken directly from the source as it is. I don't speak the language so I can't confirm anything.

DISCLAIMER: Pictures, gifs, videos, songs and other non-me content in the book do not belong to me. It's the same thing with all the wonderful and serotonin-boosting characters of the Haikyu!! realm (credit to Furudate Haruichi) and any other anime character included on the way (credit to their rightful creators). 

This NPC doesn't own any of that content! Credit, rights and all that jazz goes to the rightful creators and associated people.

The rest such as ideas and usernames/chat names are my creation. As I'm not going to create any more group chats, I won't be updating that part.

Enjoy your reading!