Billie, Gary and Maria went into St. Peter's.

***

Gary Akise trudged passed the many littered corpses, unfazed. Billie Cóir on the other hand looked at the destruction caused by the killers and assassins on their side in awe, not scared one bit. Maria Reginheraht seemed strangely calm, grimacing at some brutally destroyed corpses but didn't loose her stability. The first floor of the school was completely mangled into ruins. It was hard to believe the building the three Quintessentials were in was their big peaceful and beautiful school.

"Hey hey hey; Gary what will happen if any of our assassins sees us?" Billie asked. The copper haired brunette glanced around, "we're not supposed to be here so will we get in trouble?" "Yeah we probably will," Maria answered, "but the punishment won't be severe! We have an albino goody two shoes with us Billie so we'll be fine!" "If we are caught, punishment will be severe," Gary replied, "Akamai didn't plan to let us come inside and she will definitely panic knowing we did. We can die at any second. There might be a half dead bad guy around every corner we turn. Let's find somewhere safe to stay in."

"I know! At times like this, the school Archives is the safest place to go to!" Billie brought up excitedly, brown eyes twinkling like stars. "It's really secretive so we won't be found easily. It's safe with all the obstacles around for cover if someone is shooting at us and finally it's full of information so we won't get bored hiding!" Gary frowned at Billie. It was just an excuse for him to sneak into The Archives again without getting any punishment. But the debater was right; in these circumstances the Archives was definitely the safest place to reside in. The place wasn't even on any school maps; only a few number of Quintessentials know about its existence; it was that secretive.

"You're right Billie, lead the way," Gary said to the shorter boy. Billie gave Gary a grin before heading off. Gary and Maria quickly followed. Gary only knew of one way to the Archives; through the library but there were multiple entrances and exits to the sacred library of information and data. Billie might be the only Quintessential who figured out all the ways to the archives. Maybe all of Billie's punishment and timeouts for sneaking into them paid off for just this day.

Billie glanced around, realising they were at the science sector. Billie hurriedly went inside a laboratory. Gary and Maria trailed behind him. Billie began rummaging through the teacher's desk, crouching down. He beamed as soon as he pulled out a small box and opened it. it was full of keys. With a specific key in hand, Billie headed towards the long cabinet and unlocked it. Science equipments. Gary narrowed his eyes. What was Billie doing? He watched as the debater grinned with a number of long rubber tubes in hand. "Gary, Maria, help me a little bit! See these tubes? Can you attach them to the gas taps on specific tables? Fourth at table at row C and E. I'll do this one at row F table three."

Deciding not to question the boy and hoped he wasn't playing around, Gary obeyed Billie. He took a tube and headed over to row C fourth table. Maria did the same, going to row E and attaching a rubber tube to the gas taps. When Billie his on, he grinned. "Now for the fun part! Maria open the gas and wait five seconds. Gary you open yours next and I'll follow suit."

The two enquiry agents obeyed the debater, following his simple instructions. Seeing the gas leaking out of the rubber tube made Gary really uncomfortable but something must happen right? As soon as Billie turned on his gas tap after five seconds, a strange 'clink' sound was heard. Billie grinned. He hurriedly crouched down the giant vents in the science room and opened it. "Maria Gary come on and follow me! We just opened up an exclusive path to the archives." Billie said happily. Gary in return smirked. He wasn't going to question how Billie figured out such an unorthodox way to the Archives but it was very in character for him to do so. As expected from Billie.