Chapter One Hundred and Ninety Five [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Five-

"Yes, he's truly a brilliant doctor" Robin and I praised with a nod.

"Better than any human you'll meet" I grinned.

"Isn't that right?" Robin asked.

"Shut up! You both can praise me all you want, you stupid humans, but don't think I'll like it or anything!" Chopper giggled, doing a happy little dance as he returned to his normal size.

"Really? You look like you do" Sanji sweat dropped.

"So cute—I don't think my heart can take it!" I laughed, clapping my hands together as the reindeer's bashful smile grew and his blush darkened. "His name's Chopper" I brightly smiled as I helped introduce the reindeer to the others.

"He's a reindeer, but he ate the Human Human Fruit and gained human abilities" Robin explained, adding to the reindeer's introduction to the best of her abilities with what little she actually knew about him. "He's not the only one—I ate the Flower Flower Fruit and gained Devil Fruit powers" she said, sprouting multiple arms as she showed off her ability.

"Luffy also ate a Devil Fruit, didn't you?" I hummed as I turned to the captain.

"Yep, I ate the Gum Gum Fruit" Luffy nodded as he stretched his cheeks out to an unnatural degree. "My body is made of rubber" he grinned.

"Disturbing..." I muttered, cringing at how unnatural his face looked as he stretched his cheeks far past the normal length a human should.

"And you guys are all pirates?" Chopper shyly questioned, now taking refuge near one of the corners as he once more tried to distance himself from the rest of us. "Real pirates?" he asked.

"We are" Robin nodded.

"You're a pirate too, you know?" I smiled, gaze softening as he shyly lowered his head and shuffled closer to the corner he was trying to hide in.

"Well, I guess I'll allow it—you're officially a member of my crew" Usopp sighed.

"How generous of you, captain" I rolled my eyes.

"What? But why?" Chopper frowned, not realizing that the sharpshooter was still lying.

"You believe that guy?" Sanji sweat dropped.

"In any case, we've been sailing the seas together for quite some time now as an eight-member crew" Robin explained.

"Wait, eight?" Usopp blinked, mentally recounting the number of people that he'd seen on the ship so far.

"That's right, eight members in total" I nodded, my nerves starting to build back up as I realized Zoro still hadn't shown up yet.

"You up there, Swordsman?" Robin called up to the crow's nest.

"Thank goodness—I was afraid he had wandered off and gotten lost" I breathed out, relieved to see the moss-haired man as he stood and stretched as if he had just woken up.

"It's a little early for this much racket" Zoro yawned, jumping down from the crow's nest. "I was trying to sleep" he frowned, clearly annoyed at having been woken up so suddenly.

"You're always sleeping" I deadpanned.

"What the heck? Who's this guy?" Usopp nervously asked. "State your name!" he demanded, clearly trying to sound tough despite the way his legs began to tremble in fear.

"You're not supposed to ask for someone's name unless you've given them yours first, you know?" Zoro frowned.

"Hi, I'm Luffy—so what's your name?" Luffy greeted with a smile.