Chapter One Hundred and Forty One [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Forty-One-

"Aw man! These ruins, or whatever they are, all got blasted to dust!" Usopp gaped the minute he peered down at the layer below us. "And if we don't get out of here right now, we're going to be next!" he stressed as if really wanting to make it clear to us that we needed to leave.

"In the ruins, I discovered a map that revealed the location of the Grand Belfry that holds the golden bell" Robin explained. "It indicated that it could be found in the heart of the ancient city."

"Hey, why are you ignoring me?!" Usopp cried.

"Because she can" I said, giggling as the sharpshooter only seemed to whine.

"To put it simply, the force of the impact from the vine must have sent the bell hurtling skyward to its present location" Robin continued as everyone looked upward and nodded as if to let her know that we understood what she was telling us.

"Um...Wyper? What are you planning to do?" Aisa nervously asked, carefully watching the warrior as he continued to kneel and think. "Don't tell me you're going to the beanstalk!" she shouted in realization the minute she saw the determined glint in his eyes.

"Everyone, get away from the beanstalk! Something's falling!" Usopp suddenly screamed the minute he saw something falling toward us.

"The top of the stalk!" Robin gasped as the top of the stalk came crashing down and embedded itself into the cloudy ground not that far away from us. "What's happening up there?" she quietly pondered with a frown.

"An all-out fight I suppose" I assumed, slowly looking from the broken piece of vine to the sky.

"Oh no! Don't tell me that Luffy and Nami fell with it—I just don't think I can take it!" Usopp cried at the horrible thought that our friends could possibly be falling to their deaths right this instant.

"No, I doubt Luffy would let that happen" I shook my head, gaze flickering upward once more in search of any falling bodies yet finding none the longer I stared.

"Wyper!" Aisa cried in panic the minute she noticed that the man was attempting to stand up only to quickly fall back down with a groan. "No, you can't go—not in this condition! Look at yourself, you're a wreck! You'll never make it!" she sobbed as he only continued in his attempts to stand. "And even if you did, there's no way to reach Eneru when he's flying on that ship!" she tried to reason with him.

"The bell...it's directly above us..." Wyper grounded out, sucking in sharp breaths of air as he continued to shakily push himself to stand. "Great Warrior Calgara longed to hear its sound..." he panted.

"Great Warrior Calgara?" Aisa quietly questioned.

"Yes, that is our true goal" Wyper nodded. "Eneru, I swear you'll never take that bell!" he sneered as he glared up at the ship in the sky.

"It's right above Angel Island!" Aisa suddenly cried out the minute she spotted a rather large, black ball filled to the brim with thunderclouds hovering right over Angel Island.

"A thundercloud shaped like a sphere?" Robin questioned.

"They'll all be killed if that thing touches the ground!" I gasped, eyes wide with horror at the realization that the man really was going to go through with killing everyone in this land.

"I'm real! This has got to be a nightmare!" Usopp fearfully screamed.

"What is this? What new horrors could he unleash next?!" Gan Fall growled just as the sphere finally landed, bursting out in a huge explosion that shook the entire ground—the shockwave from the impact reaching all the way toward us and sending our hair whipping back as our clothes violently flapped around.