Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Two [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Two-

"Hey! Knock it off, you two!" Nami angrily snapped.

"Wow...how unsurprising..." Skylar sweat dropped at the sight as Robin only offered a smile.

"Yeah, concentrate on the game!" Usopp shouted as he and Nami came to a rest, both now losing the energy to even try and keep up with the two up ahead.

"They're amazing!" Chopper awed, panting as he came to a halt right beside the two.

"Whoa! What the heck?" Luffy gaped. "How could you call that word out for so long, freaky old stilts guy?" he asked in amazement when he noticed that Tonjit was still going.

"He certainly has a set of lungs on him—I'd have already been on the ground out of breath if I held that word out for this long" Skylar chuckled.

"He makes an ideal stoplight" Robin remarked.

"Red" Tonjit said, finally switching over to the next word and holding it out just like he had with the other one. Skylar sweat dropped the minute she realized Zoro and Sanji had come to a stop and were now just fighting.

'I don't have time for this' Zoro scowled, his jaw clenched the second he saw just how far ahead the other team was. He refused to let their team lose just because of some idiotic blonde's savior complex when it came to women.

"The only ones to worry about from the Straw Hats team are those two" Pickles said, motioning toward the fighting pirates. "Let's knock them out of the game quick, just like planned" he grinned as he picked up a nearby boulder and threw it straight up into the air. Big Pan reacted as planned and quickly knocked it toward the arguing two.

"Oh crap! It's headed right for them!" Usopp frantically cried.

"The old man's about to finish his red light" Chopper pointed out in a panic.

"We don't have time to worry about that!" Nami shouted just as Tonjit finally finished.

"Quick, stop!" Porche ordered the second she saw the old man starting to turn toward them. But before he could complete his turn, Zoro had already sliced the boulder that had been sent hurtling toward him as Sanji kicked it back toward the two Groggy Monsters.

'If we move, we'll be out!' Pickles tensed in realization the moment he saw the two pieces of rock hurtling toward him and Pan.

"You're out!" Tonjit called as he watched how the two monsters were thrown back into the water by the pieces of boulders which in return created a huge splash that sent water flying everywhere. Water that had splashed into the air and rained back down on Jacob who had been leisurely following behind the two. Irritated, he shook his head and tried his best to comb his hair back into place after feeling his bangs fall right into his eyes. If he's being honest, he didn't really care what happened or who won—he was only on this crew because he had nowhere else to go, no family or home to return to. It had been a miracle back then when they had found him stranded in the middle of the sea on a rowboat, starving half to death and sunburnt

It's not that he hated the crew—no, the women were pleasing to look at and the men were easy to get along with. Despite how vastly different the life of a pirate was compared to his old life on a fisherman's boat, he felt right at home amongst Foxy's crew. But...when it came to these silly fights...he normally saw no reason to put that much effort into them since they always cheated their way to victory in the end. They never played fair to the point that it felt almost pointless to actually try and genuinely strive to win any of these matches...

Still...

Despite this, he couldn't help but be irritated with this particular pirate crew and how quick they were to fight back against their cheap tactics and other such tricks. Normally, most people just accepted them or gave up right on the spot once they realized there was nothing they could really do—but not these pirates it seems. Perhaps losing wasn't exactly something he enjoyed—perhaps actually having to take something as ridiculous as these games seriously wasn't something he wanted to really do. Whatever the reason, he found himself growing more and more annoyed the longer these silly little games got dragged out.