Chapter One Hundred and Ninety [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-

"Just you wait, I'll end this soon!" Foxy huffed. "Slow Slow Beam Sword!" he pulled the stick in his front pocket out, revealing that it was actually a sword made from his Slow Slow Beam. "You'll have to do better than that!" he sneered.

"Oh no! He can't dodge!" Usopp cried as Luffy's leg was hit by the sword, instantly slowing its momentum. "His poor legs are too worn out to run!" he wailed in realization.

"It's too cruel, I can't stand to watch!" Chopper sobbed.

"You just have to have faith in him, he'll win—I know he will!" I confidently huffed, refusing to be despaired like the rest.

"Here, let me put you to rest!" Foxy grinned, pulling a lever and causing a cannonball to be shot toward the rubber man. "Slow Slow Beam!" quickly, he slowed the momentum of the cannonball before it could get too far.

"Boss goes on the offensive! He slowed down the cannonball, but to what end?" Itomimizu pondered as the long-nosed captain hopped onto the slow-moving cannonball.

"Flying Foxy Fighter!" Foxy held up a strange object that was in the shape of a bird. "Watch out for my flying fists! They're going to knock you out at the speed of a cannonball!" he warned.

"He's using the Flying Foxy Fighter to finish his blow! It may be slow now, but once the beam wears off, there's no escape!" Itomimizu gasped.

"Listen, he used his beam on you a few seconds before the ball, dodge as soon as you're back to normal!" Sanji shouted.

"I can move!" Luffy cheered once he finally got his momentum back.

"Oh! Straw Hat recovers, but it's too late!" Itomimizu announced as the captain dodged out of the way of the line of attack.

"Nice try, but I'm too fast!" Foxy laughed, changing his direction as he shot forward and punched Luffy in the face—instantly sending the rubber man flying back into some barrels.

"Watch out! That thing's going to blow!" Usopp cried as the Flying Foxy Fighter shot toward Luffy.

"Here you go, a parting gift!" Foxy mockingly laughed as the weapon hit its mark and exploded on impact.

"A direct hit! Ow!" Itomimizu winced. "I don't think Straw Hat will be getting up from that one."

"Oh no! Luffy!" Chopper worriedly as I leaned over coughing—throat painfully sore from the strain I was putting it through...makes me wish I still had that drink from earlier. Sucking in a large amount of air, I straightened my back out and stood tall.

"Stand up and fight! I know you can hear me and I know you're not down for the count!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "So please, all I'm asking is for you to stand up and give it your all because if you lose this match! I'll kick your ass!" I fell into another harsh coughing fit as Chopper grabbed my hand and ushered me to sit back down.

"You're straining your voice too much—keep this up and you'll lose your voice" he scolded like any good friend and doctor would.

"Thanks for the concern, but I don't care" I croaked. "If I can cheer on Luffy then I'd gladly lose my voice" I smiled, causing him to huff even as his expression softened.

"That jerk! Is he trying to kill him?" Nami huffed before brightening as the smoke cleared away and we saw that Luffy was back on his feet.

"He's back up!" Itomimizu gaped as the crowd grew rowdy once more.

"B-but how?!" someone sputtered in shock as the rubber man stumbled a bit before straightening himself back out.

"You're going down!" Luffy angrily screamed.