Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Three [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Three-

"It's risky, but it's do or die" Sanji huffed, jumping across a set of rocks that jutted out of the water—attempting to use them as a shortcut in hopes of catching up with Foxy's team.

"Looks like Sanji is taking a huge gamble" Itomimizu remarked.

"Oh no you don't!" Jacob growled, swinging one of his chains around and taking aim at the blond in hopes of knocking him down into the water below.

"It seems Jacob goes in for the kill!" Itomimizu exclaimed as Jacob threw the chains...only to instantly be taken aback when the blond suddenly grabbed hold of both chains and roughly yanked the raven-haired man forward—tossing him right over his shoulder and into the water.

"Close one..." Sanji shook his head as he continued on his way, one of the rocks underneath him starting to crumble beneath his weight.

"It seems that Sanji's big gamble has paid off! Now he's right behind the leading group and closing in fast while Jacob's been left to soak in the water!" Itomimizu announced. I chuckled as I watched Jacob emerge from the water, spitting out a stream of it before lowly grumbling to himself as he quickly swam back toward the shore.

"That's not fair! Hamburg, hurry—he's gaining on us!" Porche huffed.

"What? What do you want?" Nami scowled when she saw that Capote was now standing in her, Usopp, and Chopper's way—preventing either one of them from advancing forward.

"In my opinion, it never hurts to reduce the number of opponents you have" Capote grinned. "Time for the three of you to kick the bucket!" he sneered.

"Oh crap!" Usopp fearfully cried.

"Nami! Usopp! What do we do?!" Chopper panicked as he tried hiding—and failing—behind Usopp.

"We have no choice..." Nami muttered. "Everybody, run for it!" she ordered.

"Hey! You can't escape from me!" Capote frowned, quickly chasing after the three the second they turned tail and ran from him. "Come here, now!" he irritably growled.

"Man, the old stilts guy's green is even longer than it was last time" Luffy remarked, catching mine and Robin's attention

"He's right, he should have started his red light right about now" I frowned. "Oh..." I perked up the second I heard the sound of snoring.

"He's sleeping?!" everyone gawked.

"Hey, wake up!" someone in the crowd angrily shouted.

"Wake up!"

"Don't be sleeping!"

"Green light! Red light! Stop!" Tonjit shouted as he jolted awake, causing everyone to come to a screeching halt.

"Dammit!" Capote cursed, having just jumped into the air when the old man had finally decided to wake up and call out a red light.

"You're out" Tonjit frowned as the Fishman dropped to the ground and harshly hit his head, knocking himself out in the process.

"Taken by surprise that the Stoplight was napping—Capote was caught off guard, unable to stop, and is out!" Itomimizu recapped.

"What kind of weirdo falls asleep standing up leaning against a rock like that?!" Foxy snapped.

"Oh, I can think of someone..." I mumbled as my gaze focused on Zoro who was still attempting to find the right path.

"That old stilts guy sure is something!" Luffy happily laughed.