Chapter One Hundred and Ten [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Ten-

"Woo-hoo! Here I come!" Usopp grinned as he excitedly jumped onto the clouds and began to follow in Luffy's lead of jumping around.

"Me too! Me too!" Chopper happily laughed as he followed after the two.

"Ah! So soft—it's like a gigantic marshmallow pillow" Luffy comfortably sighed as he fell back onto the clouds as if they were nothing more than a soft mattress. "Maybe I'll just take a little nap..." he murmured, already looking just about ready to fall asleep before jolting awake as his body suddenly started to bounce around due to both Usopp and Chopper's jumping.

"They look like they're enjoying themselves" I hummed.

"Tell me about it..." Nami grumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Think I should join them?" I chuckled as she only seemed to grunt in response.

"Well, it looks like we can't sail through the clouds, so we have to find a way to get around them somehow" she concluded. "Hey, you guys! Try and see if you can spot a path the ship could take!" she called up towards the three bouncing around up on the clouds.

"Yeah, right!" Luffy nodded.

"Luffy, come check this out!" Usopp suddenly called out from somewhere out of sight.

"What?" Luffy asked, quick to scamper off toward where Usopp was.

"Where do you think you're going?! Get back here—quit playing around!" Nami angrily snapped.

"Who knows? One of them might have already found something of interest up there" I shrugged.

"What would be so interesting up there that they can't stay and listen to directions?" the ginger huffed before perking up when the two suddenly returned, hastily relaying to us what it was they had seen. "A gate?" she curiously echoed.

"Yeah, a big one" Luffy nodded as he hopped back down onto the ship. "It's up ahead, underneath the waterfall thingy!" he exclaimed just as Usopp climbed back down onto the ship before groaning as Chopper fell on top of his head.

"You alright?" I asked, bending down to check on Chopper as he shook his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he nodded with a smile.

"Hey! I'm the one that got hit!" Usopp frowned, grumbling as he rubbed the top of his head the second I waved him off.

"So, there's a manmade structure up in the middle of the clouds?" Sanji questioned as the ship started sailing forward.

"At this point, I'm not sure anything we find up here would surprise me" Robin admitted.

"Yeah, but then again, should this really be surprising?" I asked. "I mean Gan Fall and that Guerrilla guy looked human, meaning there have to be other people up here too, right?" I pointed out. "So should a manmade structure really be that strange?"

"Well, we'll see soon enough" Luffy eagerly smiled.

"Take a left next" Chopper directed.

"No, go right" Usopp shook his head, disagreeing with the reindeer as they both tried to lead us toward where they had seen the gate.

"But it's on our left" Chopper argued.

"I'll call the old guy" Luffy grinned before being tackled to the ground right as he held the whistle up to his lips.

"Hey, we're here" Nami said when we finally arrived at the waterfall we had caught sight of earlier.

"Looks quite lovely" I whistled as she hummed in agreement.