Chapter Sixty One [Rewritten]

-Chapter Sixty-One-

"Finally! Long time no see, my friends!" Mr. Two chirped from the top of the crow's nest the second we arrived at the place he told us to come to if we wanted our ship back. "Did you miss little old me?" he sweetly asked, innocently batting his lashes as he peered down at us.

"Not a bit" Zoro honestly answered.

"Let's unload" Sanji said. "Later, ducks, thanks for the lift" he waved, thanking the Supersonic Duck Squadron for generously giving us a ride.

"Yeah, you guys take care of yourself" Usopp waved as well.

"Thanks for your guys' help" I chirped. "I hope they give you lots of treats when you get back."

"Have a safe trip" Zoro said.

"Say bye to the king, the old tube-haired guy, and all the others for us!" Luffy grinned as the ducks took their leave, running back in the direction of the palace.

"Bye, fellas" Usopp smiled.

"Farewell, may you ugly ducklings turn into beautiful swans" Mr. Two waved, tears welling in his eyes. "Wait, hold on" he stopped, jumping down from the crow's nest and onto the ship's railing.

"Yeah, what?" Sanji gruffly asked.

"Don't, "yeah, what," me—that's just rude" Mr. Two scolded. "You should learn some manners, pretty boy. Friends aren't supposed to talk to friends that way" he chastised with the waggle of his finger.

"Quit saying that, weirdo" Luffy frowned. "We're not friends, we're enemies—you lied to us" he glared.

"No, I didn't! I just didn't mention I was a member of Baroque Works" Mr. Two argued. "Besides, none of that really matters now, does it?" he asked, taking a seat on the railing. "Baroque Works is done for now and that means that we're no longer enemies" he explained.

"Hey, move it" Zoro grunted, carrying up a couple of boxes that I sat on top of.

"Oh, my bad" Mr. Two said, scooting over and giving us enough room to pass.

"Thank you" I chirped, causing the man to smile as he nodded.

"Don't be polite to him..." Zoro grumbled as he walked onto the ship.

"If we're not enemies, ballerina guy, then why the heck did you steal our ship?" Luffy accusingly asked.

"Oh, how dumb are you?" Mr. Two frowned.

"Watch it!" the rubber man angrily snapped.

"Listen," Mr. Two huffed, "if I hadn't taken your little ship where it was lowered, what do you think would have happened to it?" he asked.

"The Marines probably would have seized it" Nami said.

"Yeah, that's the most likely situation" I agreed.

"Change that probably to a defiantly, honey" Mr. Two grimly frowned. "The Marines have been looking all over for you guys and your ship, every part of the country has been barricaded—locked down" he revealed.

"Hey, wait a minute, hold on" Luffy blinked as he slowly processed what he had just been told. "Are you telling us you took our ship, the Going Merry, so the Marines wouldn't?" he curiously asked.

"Really?" Usopp questioned.

"How come?" Chopper inquired, tilting his head as he innocently peered up at the ballerina.

"Because you guys are my friends" Mr. Two cheerily responded.

"Well, that changed their attitude towards him rather quickly!" I laughed as the four started to dance and cheer with one another just like they had back when they first met.